www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Not crazy at all djcdoll! When I realised I would have to do surgery on Sarah I went and got her a new body rather then work in her existing body while she looked on! Funny thing is that Elizabeth is now using Sarah's old body and I will probably end up having the same issue! This is part of the reason why my ladies keep multiplying! I've just been to see Welcome to Marwen at the cinema (a must for doll owners) the real life character now has 200 dolls in his fictional town of Marwencol so I've a way to go yet, mind you his are just 12" tall!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:np :D As fpr keeping pace..im personally not interested in keeping pace with never ending hype. That would be an exhausting task indeed haha. Just do as you do man! :D We aren't sales agents after all! Just showing off our TPE ladies and how we enjoy them! As for me.. I have a few more hurtles to clear.. then I can get back into doing pics.. I have some repairs to do on all my ladies..Taylors left hand pinky and index fingers still need repairing but going to do the whole hand while I have it open. Michelle's wrists are both limpy.. I still need to finish Angela's fingers and seal up her foot tears and hand incisions. And im still saving for the 162b. Hopefully will be buying in march... But after that... best look out muhahaha :3
You're right Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany and I will just keep doing our stuff and if people are interested then that's great. :D
I've also got to fix Tiffany's hands and fingers too. Not looking forward to doing that. I keep getting this weird feeling that it will hurt her! Crazy I know!! :(
I hear ya man.. I'm pretty attached to Taylor.. so I've been holding it off on her myself. I hadn't developed any attachment with Angela yet so I just went right into doing it for her. but Taylor.. I feel same way so yea.. felt same way on her wrists also.. but that went okay but was way less involved. Will be okay though now that I've had some practice :p. but yea man just keep on keepin on :p

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Not crazy at all djcdoll! When I realised I would have to do surgery on Sarah I went and got her a new body rather then work in her existing body while she looked on! Funny thing is that Elizabeth is now using Sarah's old body and I will probably end up having the same issue! This is part of the reason why my ladies keep multiplying! I've just been to see Welcome to Marwen at the cinema (a must for doll owners) the real life character now has 200 dolls in his fictional town of Marwencol so I've a way to go yet, mind you his are just 12" tall!
Zippy81 wrote: I hear ya man.. I'm pretty attached to Taylor.. so I've been holding it off on her myself. I hadn't developed any attachment with Angela yet so I just went right into doing it for her. but Taylor.. I feel same way so yea.. felt same way on her wrists also.. but that went okay but was way less involved. Will be okay though now that I've had some practice :p. but yea man just keep on keepin on :p
Nice to know that both Arthur1960 and Zippy81 feel the same way as me about our girls. :thumbs_up:
It's strange how the girls gradually creep into our affections bit by bit and after a while they become part of our daily lives as though they've been there all the time. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Continuing with the casual chilled out theme, Tiffany spent the afternoon sat on the window ledge listening to some hot tunes.
If she could tap her foot she would! :lol:

Both Tiffany and I are looking forward to warmer weather. Tiffany wants BIKINI weather to come soon. 8)
She could be waiting a while yet!! :lol:
Attachments
I could just do with a prosecco right now.
I could just do with a prosecco right now.
DSC_0007.JPG (376.64 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
I'll tap my feet to the music when no one is watching, they won't know!
I'll tap my feet to the music when no one is watching, they won't know!
DSC_0016.JPG (392.18 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
A prosecco is sounding a really nice idea, wonder if djcdoll will get me one?
A prosecco is sounding a really nice idea, wonder if djcdoll will get me one?
DSC_0021.JPG (419.97 KiB) Viewed 1086 times

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

You are lucky to have such deep window casings to sit Tiffany on, as they make some great photos. Thanks for sharing.

I'm hoping to get a sunny day on a weekend to take a few photos while the sun is still low in the horizon. My windows face South and the sun barely gets into my apartment in the Summer, so now's the time.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

:D Ashley said Hi to Tiffany :D
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:You are lucky to have such deep window casings to sit Tiffany on, as they make some great photos. Thanks for sharing.

I'm hoping to get a sunny day on a weekend to take a few photos while the sun is still low in the horizon. My windows face South and the sun barely gets into my apartment in the Summer, so now's the time.
Thanks Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
Yes, my house is old (built in 1890), built of stone and has thick walls. The window ledges are deep and are a good location for photos when the Sun is shining.
Tiffany likes sitting there as she has a good view out of the window - she likes being nosey! :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

bobo49 wrote::D Ashley said Hi to Tiffany :D
Thanks bobo49. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany says "hi" back to Ashley too. :D

smithj0175
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by smithj0175 »

Djcdoll, you are a lucky man period! Tiffany is beautiful!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

smithj0175 wrote:Djcdoll, you are a lucky man period! Tiffany is beautiful!
Thanks you're so kind smithj0175. :thumbs_up:
We try to do our best with our photos. We're glad that you like them. :D

adara
Doll
Doll

Post by adara »

After having tried to pose Adara for some pictures, I have even more respect for those who can get natural looking poses!

I am now able to appreciate these pictures of Tiffany on multiple levels!

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Tiffany is a Beauty that's for sure. I can only dream that I will be able to produce photos that are half as good. Im new to this, and my doll is still in Transport. I do have lots of Questions. However main one is, How do you keep your hands off of her. When Tiffany is in a tight shirt with her nipples sticking out. WoW!!
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Now there is one thing we are wondering now ........ What kind of music can be heard on the headphones ......? :wink: :mrgreen:

Very well done Djcdoll, We like this photoshoot. 8) :thumbs_up:

I have also a photoshoot in the making with also a headphone as gadget....... and a pair of turntable's, a mixer and some disco laser lightings, stobe light's ect......
Timea is a DJ. Yes god was already dj in the past, now it's Timea's turn. We bounce the dutch way this time...... :D :multi: :multi: :haha4:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adara wrote:After having tried to pose Adara for some pictures, I have even more respect for those who can get natural looking poses!

I am now able to appreciate these pictures of Tiffany on multiple levels!
Many thanks adara. :thumbs_up:
I'm still learning myself. I've had Tiffany for just over 12 months and I'm still trying to get good photos. It's not easy, a lot of my photos don't make it.
I'll keep going while I can still come up with interesting and fun ideas. Glad you like our photos. :D
StormiLover wrote:Tiffany is a Beauty that's for sure. I can only dream that I will be able to produce photos that are half as good. Im new to this, and my doll is still in Transport. I do have lots of Questions. However main one is, How do you keep your hands off of her. When Tiffany is in a tight shirt with her nipples sticking out. WoW!!
Thanks StormiLover. We appreciate your kind comments. :thumbs_up:
Sometimes I can't keep my hands off her! A few times we've started a photoset and it never got completed!!! :mrgreen:
Our thread mainly features a busty girl wearing tight clothes and heels, so you can see the main theme here! Ha ha. :whistle: :wink:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Now there is one thing we are wondering now ........ What kind of music can be heard on the headphones ......? :wink: :mrgreen:

Very well done Djcdoll, We like this photoshoot. 8) :thumbs_up:

I have also a photoshoot in the making with also a headphone as gadget....... and a pair of turntable's, a mixer and some disco laser lightings, stobe light's ect......
Timea is a DJ. Yes god was already dj in the past, now it's Timea's turn. We bounce the dutch way this time...... :D :multi: :multi: :haha4:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :)

:glou:
Thanks DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :thumbs_up:
In our house we like listening to Trance mostly. We mainly like music from "Above and Beyond" and the Anjunabeats label. 8)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

When I saw Tiffany with the headphones I thought maybe she had Radio 4 on and was catching up with the Archers! That blue shirt looks good on her (as most things do) as it goes well with her eyes, lovely pics, as always!

INFORMATIONS