www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

After all the excitement the other day of fooling around in front of the big mirrors, Tiffany is being quiet and contented today.
She's sitting on the stairs again. She likes sitting there as she can keep an eye on me! :lol:

Initially I wasn't going to post these photos. The lighting was tricky and I struggled a bit with the white balance and colours. :?
After a bit of processing they seem to be mostly okay now.
I might have to invest in some proper photographic lighting soon.
Attachments
Sitting on the stairs.
Sitting on the stairs.
A.jpg (203.52 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
More sitting on the stairs.
More sitting on the stairs.
B.jpg (227.42 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
Even more sitting on the stairs.
Even more sitting on the stairs.
C.jpg (289.89 KiB) Viewed 1591 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll your photos look great and that colour really does suit Tiffany, it's funny how our gals find a particular place that they look and feel comfortable in, for Sarah it's often in the kitchen as I like to perch her on the work top while I'm cooking! I'm out kayaking today and often wish I could take her along for the photo op but I'm fairly sure she can't swim!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll your photos look great and that colour really does suit Tiffany, it's funny how our gals find a particular place that they look and feel comfortable in, for Sarah it's often in the kitchen as I like to perch her on the work top while I'm cooking! I'm out kayaking today and often wish I could take her along for the photo op but I'm fairly sure she can't swim!
Thanks Arthur1960. Always appreciate the feedback. :thumbs_up:
I agree with you. Yes I've seen Sarah quite a bit in your kitchen. I think she likes in there and also likes to be near you! :)

I think taking Sarah along with you kayaking could be risking things a bit if she's in the kayak.
As you know our girls sometimes can fall or move unexpectedly, like Tiffany did off the back of that chair a few days ago. Luckily I caught her before she hit the floor, scary though! 8O
Sarah kayaking would be a great photo op though!!
Another potential photo op could be Sarah helping out with the kayaking kit by the riverside, before you go in the water or at the end when you pack up?
Not sure about the logistics of that though, would Sarah have to sit in your car when you go out in the kayak? If so, maybe not a good idea to leave her alone?

Anyway, enjoy your kayaking. :thumbs_up:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Tiffany is looking sexy, that outfit really pops!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Tiffany is looking sexy, that outfit really pops!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I think she likes outfits that show off her figure a bit! It's also a bit of a change from her wearing shorts all the time. :D

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

The photo with the hair dryer is a bit amusing. "Ah, please don't shoot me." :D Just kidding.
Nice photos with and without the towel. :D

I like her shoulder blades in "Making boob imprints on the mirror". I've never seen them so clearly. :thumbs_up:

Looks like the stairs were taken especially for photos with Tiffany. She looks very relaxed.
The stairs are quite steep. Do you carry Tiffany the stairs up and down?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

fleddymlercury

Post by fleddymlercury »

Awesome pics and doll dude! Her eyes are amazing! Nice choice on clothing too, i know what you mean by ebay & amazon getting a work out! When i bought my doll it came with black lingerie, which unfortunately coloured onto her skin, so i just stick to white clothing now.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:The photo with the hair dryer is a bit amusing. "Ah, please don't shoot me." :D Just kidding.
Nice photos with and without the towel. :D

I like her shoulder blades in "Making boob imprints on the mirror". I've never seen them so clearly. :thumbs_up:

Looks like the stairs were taken especially for photos with Tiffany. She looks very relaxed.
The stairs are quite steep. Do you carry Tiffany the stairs up and down?
Thanks Tsall. It's great to get feedback. :thumbs_up:
It makes the effort worth while when people say they like my photosets, as it takes a few hours to do each one.
I try to add a little story line or scenario to my photosets. Hopefully it makes them more interesting.

I was trying to be a bit amusing with the hair dryer. She couldn't hold it by herself so I was giving her a helping hand!
I think she looks a bit startled though. :lol:

I like the towel photos too. They came out better than I was expecting. :D
When photographing her back and shoulders, I like to try and twist or bend her a bit at the waist as that seems to work quite well.

The stairs go up from the office room into an attic/loft room where I store stuff - a lot of Tiffany's clothes are up there hanging on a clothes rack.
Tiffany doesn't go up in the loft at all. For the photos I just sat her on one of the stair treads about a third of the way up.
She's not that heavy so is relatively easy to move around. I've got used to carrying her after 6 months of having her!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Today I went into the office room to find Tiffany sat in her chair right by the window peering outside. Something had got her attention.
I said "Hey Tiff what are you doing, what are you looking at?"
She said "Come over here and have a look outside and see what the next door neighbours are up to." I think she's becoming a bit of a "nosy parker!" 8O
I said "I'm not looking out of the window, the neighbours will see me."

She was so engrossed in checking out the neighbours that she didn't realise that she'd dropped an earring.
She said "Come and help me find my earring, I think I dropped it on the floor."
I said "That will serve you right for being nosy, I'll help you in a bit." I was a too busy checking out Tiffany's assets as she leant forward!! :D

After a while she gave up looking for the earring and moved her chair back a bit, away from the window. I think she was still annoyed at losing that earring.
I know I'll find it at some point. I'll probably walk on it while in bare feet!!
She'll want some new earrings now. :D

She never did tell me what the neighbours were up to in the garden though. :lol:
Attachments
Come and have a look at what's going on next door.
Come and have a look at what's going on next door.
A.jpg (241.25 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
My goodness, look at that!
My goodness, look at that!
B.jpg (308.88 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
Where did that earring go? It's got to be down there somewhere.
Where did that earring go? It's got to be down there somewhere.
C.jpg (326.1 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
Tiffany still annoyed about losing that earring! Wonder if it rolled under the desk?
Tiffany still annoyed about losing that earring! Wonder if it rolled under the desk?
D.jpg (286.79 KiB) Viewed 1479 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I have the same problem with my dolls. :)
Everywhere in the house and on the property there is stuff of them and some of it seems to have disappeared somewhere. :?
Imagine one day a visitor finds Tiffany's finger nail or one of her eyes 8O :mrgreen: .

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:I have the same problem with my dolls. :)
Everywhere in the house and on the property there is stuff of them and some of it seems to have disappeared somewhere. :?
Imagine one day a visitor finds Tiffany's finger nail or one of her eyes 8O :mrgreen: .
I agree Pron. :thumbs_up:
I've been getting Tiffany some party dresses that have sequins on them. She's been trying them on for future photosets.
I now keep finding sequins in places where I never thought I'd find them. They seem to move around on their own!! :lol:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Great pics again djcdoll, Those shots of Tiffany leaning forward slightly are perfect! Coincidentally Athena has lost an earing today, well it may have been when she was out on that photoshoot but I only noticed when I was doing her wash and baby oil today! Was also busy trying to get a photo sorted for this month's competition, am just trying to decided in one to submit now.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

djcdoll wrote:She never did tell me what the neighbours were up to in the garden though. :lol:
Um, looking at Tiffany's clothes, I could imagine your neighbors where watching their neighbor's window. :whistle:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Great pics again djcdoll, Those shots of Tiffany leaning forward slightly are perfect! Coincidentally Athena has lost an earing today, well it may have been when she was out on that photoshoot but I only noticed when I was doing her wash and baby oil today! Was also busy trying to get a photo sorted for this month's competition, am just trying to decided in one to submit now.
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Those "clip-on" earrings can just as easily "clip-off". :lol:
Tsall wrote:
djcdoll wrote:She never did tell me what the neighbours were up to in the garden though. :lol:
Um, looking at Tiffany's clothes, I could imagine your neighbors where watching their neighbor's window. :whistle:
Ha ha Tsall, that may be true! :thumbs_up:
Tiffany knows how to tease. It's funny how those top buttons came undone when she was looking out of the window. :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Very sexy pics of Tiffany in that dress! I love the backstory and the images showcase her well with it. Nice work, you always have her looking great.

INFORMATIONS