www.wmdolls.com

WM 170cm H-Cup Doll with Head #56 - Wanted to share my pics!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM 170cm H-Cup Doll with Head #56 - Wanted to share my p

Post by Cubiko »

Your girls look absolutely stunning, Kazuki! The 170cm looks it’s best with the #56 and #70 heads IMO, and you nailed it. You also seem to have a talent for choosing the right clothes, hair and poses to bring out the best in them - it’s cute, yet naughty :thumbs_up:

Your lady friend with the make up skills also knows what she is doing, that last head portrait is beautiful. Would she consider coming over to my house and do the same with my dolls? Please :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Kazuki789 wrote:So, today was fun and interesting. I was telling a relative of mine, who knows about my doll hobby, about how I am usually disappointed with the factory make-up, because it doesn’t look the same as the glamour shots on the website. I showed her pictures of how I wanted the eyebrows and such, and she said she could do it. So I brought the head over, used baby oil to remove the original make-up and eyebrows, and she worked her magic. I’m really impressed and happy with how it turned out!

(picture is not edited, no special lighting, and no filter, so no cheating to make it look better than it really looks)
Your friend did a very good job with your girls makeup, she looks fantastic. :thumbs_up:
I hope you watched very carefully how the makeup was done!
The soft pink lipstick is very nice and her brown eyes are shown off by the subtle eye shadow.
Very nice indeed. :D

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

mandos wrote:Your girls look absolutely stunning, Kazuki! The 170cm looks it’s best with the #56 and #70 heads IMO, and you nailed it. You also seem to have a talent for choosing the right clothes, hair and poses to bring out the best in them - it’s cute, yet naughty :thumbs_up:

Your lady friend with the make up skills also knows what she is doing, that last head portrait is beautiful. Would she consider coming over to my house and do the same with my dolls? Please :mrgreen:
Thank you! It's amazing what a little make-up will do, I couldn't believe how perfect she got it. I told her every doll owner would pay her to do their doll's make-up :lol:

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

djcdoll wrote:
Kazuki789 wrote:So, today was fun and interesting. I was telling a relative of mine, who knows about my doll hobby, about how I am usually disappointed with the factory make-up, because it doesn’t look the same as the glamour shots on the website. I showed her pictures of how I wanted the eyebrows and such, and she said she could do it. So I brought the head over, used baby oil to remove the original make-up and eyebrows, and she worked her magic. I’m really impressed and happy with how it turned out!

(picture is not edited, no special lighting, and no filter, so no cheating to make it look better than it really looks)
Your friend did a very good job with your girls makeup, she looks fantastic. :thumbs_up:
The soft pink lipstick is very nice and her brown eyes are shown off by the subtle eye shadow.
Thanks djcdoll :) I watched her for a little bit, but I didn't want to make her nervous, so I left her to it. I was really impressed with the eye shadow, I have no idea how to do it. I just hope the make-up doesn't fade anytime soon!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Kazuki789 wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Well I wouldn't worry too much Kazuki789,
She's probably just texting Honey. :wink:
Ah! You're right! I looked at her phone while she was sleeping. :whistle: :lol:
Great catching up with your thread Kazuki. Your ladies look super. :thumbs_up: I'm sorry you got rid of the original one, but that's how things go..

The new makeup job by your friend is excellent. Maybe she could teach you her method?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Kazuki789 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:

Thanks djcdoll :) I watched her for a little bit, but I didn't want to make her nervous, so I left her to it. I was really impressed with the eye shadow, I have no idea how to do it. I just hope the make-up doesn't fade anytime soon!
As the makeup is very good, it might be worth taking a few high resolution close-up photos of her face, and keep them as reference images.
That way you can refer back to them if her makeup needs touching up at a later date.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Kazuki789 wrote:I just hope the make-up doesn't fade anytime soon!
Yes, that's very interesting question: how long will it stay?

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Makeup looks great Kazuki! Makeup is a bear to get right for sure!.. what did she use on the brows?

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

Zippy81 wrote:Makeup looks great Kazuki! Makeup is a bear to get right for sure!.. what did she use on the brows?
Yeah she did a great job. The eyebrows are just dark brown make-up. She was using a bunch of make-up brushes to draw/ color. I didn't think make-up would even stick to TPE.

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Kazuki789 wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Well I wouldn't worry too much Kazuki789,
She's probably just texting Honey. :wink:
Ah! You're right! I looked at her phone while she was sleeping. :whistle: :lol:
Great catching up with your thread Kazuki. Your ladies look super. :thumbs_up: I'm sorry you got rid of the original one, but that's how things go..

The new makeup job by your friend is excellent. Maybe she could teach you her method?
She had a lot of fun doing the make-up. I actually ordered a 3rd doll, and already saw factory pics, and I'm pretty sure I Will need her help with makeup again. I will have to watch next time :)

Thanks for catching up on my thread. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of my first doll, mistakes were made :(

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

89B33FEE-3F0F-4DDA-BC01-C40BE8107F9F.jpeg

That makeup job is phenomenal, very professional! Love the fact that you have 2 170's.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

I love this thread Kazuki789 ! Your photos and styling are top notch ! Please keep up the great work.

Cheers!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

terabyte wrote:
The attachment 89B33FEE-3F0F-4DDA-BC01-C40BE8107F9F.jpeg is no longer available

That makeup job is phenomenal, very professional! Love the fact that you have 2 170's.
Thanks terabyte! I'm about to have a 3rd doll. I ordered a 6ye 164cm D-cup in tan. She's got a muscular, but sexy build and cute N7 head/ face. Can't wait to do photo comparisons next to the 170cm.

It's this doll, but I ordered her in tan.
Screenshot_20180709-130719.png
Screenshot_20180709-130719.png (842.43 KiB) Viewed 1825 times

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

Out_Of_Sync wrote:I love this thread Kazuki789 ! Your photos and styling are top notch ! Please keep up the great work.

Cheers!
Thanks, appreciate it! :glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Great choice in a 3rd doll. I have been eyeing this model for a while,now. She has a 26 inch waist, about as realistic as one can get in body measurements with some meat on her legs.I would definitely need some gym work to handle 100lbs in and out of the car. Currently, I am dealing with 90 lb, Anastasia and 80 lb, Anya and the 10 lb difference is very noticeable, so I am assuming that will be the case on a 10 lb increase. What is the weight of the WM 170? 90 lbs?

I will definitely love to see how you will photograph her.

INFORMATIONS