www.wmdolls.com

Thread Dedicated To The WM 157cm B Cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Ghosta

Re: Thread Dedicated To The WM 157cm B Cup

Post by Ghosta »

Thanks Dollplayer80. You're Adrianna is gorgeous.

CaptainDeadpool
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CaptainDeadpool »

I received my doll a few days ago. I was wondering if its possible to position the head and for it to hold that position. My doll's head springs back into place after I've moved it. Is this normal? Do any of you 157 owners have the same thing happen?

Dollplayer80

Post by Dollplayer80 »

gosta75 wrote:Thanks Dollplayer80. You're Adrianna is gorgeous.
Your welcome and thank you.

Osmo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Osmo »

CaptainDeadpool wrote:I received my doll a few days ago. I was wondering if its possible to position the head and for it to hold that position. My doll's head springs back into place after I've moved it. Is this normal? Do any of you 157 owners have the same thing happen?
Yes, same here :)

CaptainDeadpool
Apprentice
Apprentice

Osmo wrote:
CaptainDeadpool wrote:I received my doll a few days ago. I was wondering if its possible to position the head and for it to hold that position. My doll's head springs back into place after I've moved it. Is this normal? Do any of you 157 owners have the same thing happen?
Yes, same here :)

There are pictures on this thread, with the doll's heads tilted and turned. Do these doll's have a different skeleton to mine? My doll's head won't hold a position like that.

LifeToTheMax100
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LifeToTheMax100 »

My Becky is the same. I think there is an enhanced skeleton version you can order for additional charge which has shrugging shoulders and u-bolt neck joints instead of the standard springy-thingy.

See viewtopic.php?p=1251176#p1251176
LTM

Becky (WMDoll 157, B cup, #70 head) viewtopic.php?p=1262133#p1262133

CaptainDeadpool
Apprentice
Apprentice

LifeToTheMax100 wrote:My Becky is the same. I think there is an enhanced skeleton version you can order for additional charge which has shrugging shoulders and u-bolt neck joints instead of the standard springy-thingy.

See viewtopic.php?p=1251176#p1251176
There was no mention of it's floppy neck when I bought it. There was an option for shrugging shoulders, which I didn't choose, but no mention of a new skeleton.

The mouth cavity isn't in the centre of the head either. It leads in to the side of the head and under the left eye. Does yours do that too?

WaterBottle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WaterBottle »

What are everyone's thoughts on the size of the 157cm B cup doll? From some of the pictures it just looks "small". It is hard to gauge the real world size from pictures and dimensions on paper though...

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

WaterBottle wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on the size of the 157cm B cup doll? From some of the pictures it just looks "small". It is hard to gauge the real world size from pictures and dimensions on paper though...

We personally feel like she is very tiny/petite. Especially her waist! We definitely wouldn’t want to go any smaller. But for a first doll, she’s perfect. Should we ever decide to get another, we’d go up more towards a doll in the 163cm and above range.
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

LifeToTheMax100
Apprentice
Apprentice

CaptainDeadpool wrote:
The mouth cavity isn't in the centre of the head either. It leads in to the side of the head and under the left eye. Does yours do that too?
Mouth cavity on My Becky seems to be right in the middle. It probably depends on the model of head - Becky has head #70.
LTM

LifeToTheMax100
Apprentice
Apprentice

WaterBottle wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on the size of the 157cm B cup doll? From some of the pictures it just looks "small". It is hard to gauge the real world size from pictures and dimensions on paper though...
Becky is extremely petite in real world terms but the only thing that looks a little bit unnatural to me is her waist which seems overly narrow. A relatively minor issue and overall I think she looks stunning, as I really love slim. The small body has its advantages when moving Becky around, but clothes that match her size are a bit more difficult to find.
LTM

aby223
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by aby223 »

I have the same thoughts. I wish her waist was a bit more. Good hips and then she tapers a bit much; otherwise stunning.

WaterBottle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WaterBottle »

Can someone get some measurements for me?

Top of base of breasts to inside hips/sides of crotch
Bottom of base of breasts to inside hips/side of crotch
Bottom of neck to inside hips/side of crotch
Width of bust at base of breasts

Measurements in Inches preferrably, but cm works if that is what you have.
You may need a way to extend a point of measurement to take out the curve of a tape measure so use a hard cover book etc to extend the lines (like width of bust).

LifeToTheMax100
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi WaterBottle. Happy to do some measurements for you, but I don't understand your requirements. Perhaps some sketches would help clarify?
LTM

WaterBottle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WaterBottle »

Im not sure if this will work but I will try it... We'll see if it works.

<image link removed by request>

Top of base of breasts to inside hips/sides of crotch - red line
Bottom of base of breasts to inside hips/side of crotch - yellow line
Bottom of neck to inside hips/side of crotch - purple line - not really base of neck, but where it meets the shoulders
Width of bust at base of breasts - green lines

Thanks!
Last edited by TDF_Management on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image link removed by request of the poster

INFORMATIONS