www.wmdolls.com

Please help. Looking for a specific head number

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Scuba_Vercetti
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Please help. Looking for a specific head number

Post by Scuba_Vercetti »

Hi Guys,

I’m new to the board, and the love doll world in general although I’m just about ready to take the plunge on my first purchase (I think):?
I’ve decided to go for the WM 158 D cup as I’ve been speaking to Phil at The Doll House who reckons this is the best match for my doll cosplay aspirations.

The only thing holding me back is I can’t find the model number for the head I want. I found her on the WMdoll website, she’s the very cute and natural looking model from the pics for the 5’2 ft (157cm) body.

http://wmdollshop.com/52-ft-157cm-b-cup/

http://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-nftb2hemv ... 80.jpg?c=2

My best guess is that it’s Angel head#36 but I’m not sure as she looks a lot different in this gallery.

Many thanks in advance,

Scuba. :)

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Please help. Looking for a specific head number

Post by Endless War »

Your best guess is the right one. That's the 36

Check out Broven's thread and you'll see her in just about every pose and lighting possible.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=90560

I recommend hitting up Jeff at Booty Call Dolls in your search if you are looking for a specific look. With his vast knowledge he'll be able to point you in the right direction. He helped me find the right head to resemble a look AND got me a custom skin tone to match as well.

On his website is a list of the WM heads available. Its a great place to compare heads:
http://dolldesire.com/

Here's a screen shot from Booty Call Dolls of the head in question (all credit goes to Jeff and dolldesire.com):
dolldesire.com faces.png
dolldesire.com faces.png (816.68 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
Good luck.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Oh, and the Legendary Mandos, a TDF member, took those photos. Here's a link to the thread its the third post down:

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=90576&hilit=mandos+36

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

That be wm36 head

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Scuba_Vercetti
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scuba_Vercetti »

Thanks Endless, thanks Mishka. I’ve just confirmed my first order with the Doll House :) Can’t wait to meet her now.
Anyone got idea if the Chinese New Year causes any significant delay in shipments?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yes indeed JINSAN OEM #36 Head.

Like I have said almost 100 times here, the head 36 has a lot of versatility based on styling and makeup, and in most cases is a very adult represented face.

ImageImage

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Scuba_Vercetti wrote:Thanks Endless, thanks Mishka. I’ve just confirmed my first order with the Doll House :) Can’t wait to meet her now.
Anyone got idea if the Chinese New Year causes any significant delay in shipments?
Congratulations. For me the waiting was the most difficult part but I am an impatient asshole. Nevertheless, there are many maintenance and honeymoon guides to study up on before she arrives so that should pass the time effectively.

Godspeed on your journey. Greetings from Salem.

Carpe Noctem

Scuba_Vercetti
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scuba_Vercetti »

Totally agree with you Anung #36 that was the main reason that I chose her for my first doll. Her look has endless possibilities for image changes. On the evidence of the pics I’ve seen so far I’d also say she was the most real looking. Can you honestly deduce that those pics above are of a doll and not from a real life magazine shoot?
My original choice was for head 58, but then I saw some pics someone on here had taken of his doll with that head and I was repulsed. To be fair I think it was down to the guy not knowing how to take good pictures as they were very dimly lit and grainy. But I also think it was something to do with the combination of head 58 with a dark tan, cheap blonde wig and fluorescent green eyes. I’ve since seen some better pics with head 58 on this forum that looked amazing so I may order that head at a later date.

Scuba_Vercetti
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scuba_Vercetti »

Endless - I’ve already found that bit out lol Just to get the point of deciding which doll head/body and manufacturer/distributor to go for took weeks of research. I’m still not 100% sure if going for WM was the right choice after reading up about the weak hand design. But there’s no going back now, so what will be will be.
I have to admit I’m very excited about the prospect of what’s to come. I’ve already started doing things I never thought I’d be doing at my age such as window shopping for girls clothes and watching YouTube make up tutorials coz I want my girl to be perfect.
I feel ike I’m about to embark on a great adventure but to get to my destination I first have to make sure I’ve packed my suitcase properly and not forgotten the suntan lotion.
I’m so happy I found this forum as it’s proving to be the ultimate tour guide and I’m looking forward to reporting my experiences on Trip Adviser :lol:

INFORMATIONS