www.wmdolls.com

WM 161G with #86 Head or WM 158 D with #122 Head *Pictures*?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM 161G with #86 Head or WM 158 D with #122 Head *Pictures*?

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey all, I'm trying to decide which body to get. I love the heads 122 and 86 and ive seen the #86 head on the 158D body and it looks great. ive also seen the #86 head on a 161 Body but im unsure if the head was screwed down fuly or not (as it was a factor photo done on request) and the body skin tone was different than the head skin tone. So im still not sure if i would like that head on the 161. I have not seen the #122 head on the either body though. So if anyone has pictures please share! Ive hit the point of indecisiveness now lol Even started looking at the 159 cm body. as it has bigger boobs and just a little more height and thickness than the 158.. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS