www.wmdolls.com

New Doll Delivery World Record for my WM148L!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: New Doll Delivery World Record for my WM148L!

Post by Tybalt »

I too have announcement for Delivery World Record!

I came in less than 30 seconds!...

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Tybalt wrote:I too have announcement for Delivery World Record!

I came in less than 30 seconds!...
Ah! Ah! But I’m afraid this record won’t last long! :razz:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Xqueen
Ex-Member

Post by Xqueen »

congrats, it seems the customs clearance and your payment for tax was done fast too!All these makes 4 days delivery possible. Great job!

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello Xqueen,
Xqueen wrote:congrats, it seems the customs clearance and your payment for tax was done fast too!All these makes 4 days delivery possible. Great job!
At first she was scheduled to arrive on Monday. Thursday she was still at the airport but it seems as if the parcel passed customs without deep inspection. Friday I got a notice that she was already in the van for delivery. I paid customs to the FedEx guy when he Delivered the Doll on that day.

In this case everything went so well I just had to post a thread about it. I hope someone will come with a new delivery record though. The only negative point is that from now on, I will expect all my future Dolls to be delivered in four days which I know is wishfull thinking. I had a Doll stuck in Shenzen (China) at the FedEx facility for 10 days before she started to move to Europe. In total it took three weeks before she arrived at home.

Delivery can take 4 days or 21. It depends on how lucky you are. :lying:

Von Rubber

theyankeejudge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theyankeejudge »

I was very surprised recently when I got the same doll different heads (2 heads deal w/ sexysexdolls at Xmas) in 5 days to Canada.

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

148cm L dolls official pictures look amazing, she is what I call fun sized. Not to big, not to small. I would love to more pictures from people who have it on this page.

Are the large boobs firm enough to when you lay her down on her back they don't completely sag to the side? Does the doll look out of proportion from her large boobs and slim body? Again would love to see more pictures of it.
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply guys. :oops:
NINJASEX wrote:148cm L dolls official pictures look amazing, she is what I call fun sized. Not to big, not to small. I would love to more pictures from people who have it on this page.

NINJASEX wrote:Are the large boobs firm enough to when you lay her down on her back they don't completely sag to the side? Does the doll look out of proportion from her large boobs and slim body? Again would love to see more pictures of it.
The boobs do sag on the side but in a rather realistic way I'd say. They are hollow so the air inside keep them upright a little. They don't lay flat on the sides.
As for the proportions. When the Doll is sitting or laying, the disproportion between her big breasts and the body is not that much noticeable. At least not in a disturbing way. When she stands however the disproportion is a little more pronounced. But I would imagine fitting L cup sized boobs on a slim 148cm body must have been a challenge for the sculptors and my opinion is that they have done a decent job.

theyankeejudge wrote:I was very surprised recently when I got the same doll different heads (2 heads deal w/ sexysexdolls at Xmas) in 5 days to Canada.
I just received a WM157b yesterday. She made it even faster than my 148L. 3 days, 1 hour and 50 minutes! 8O

Von Rubber

INFORMATIONS