www.wmdolls.com

My 1st doll wm153 with head 56 on the way.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

My 1st doll wm153 with head 56 on the way.

Post by garrison2450 »

My first purchase from the DC-Doll-House is expected to arrive on Feb 1. She is going to be my early 50th birthday gift to myself, my bithday is March 20,1968. She is also my special valentines gift. She is a WM doll that is 153 cm with natural skin, blue eyes, and head #56.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 1st doll wm153 with head 56 on the way.

Post by Muninn »

Welcome to the WM153 club! There's a few of us on here who have or have had that doll. The #56 was my second choice of face, but Lynne's #85 was a clear winner for me.

You've made a good choice there, and the Doll House will look after you. Make sure you post plenty of pictures!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by garrison2450 »

I got her yesterday its very hard take her upstairs. I carried her bride style with packing materials on her hands and feet. I was hoffing and puffing when i got her to my room.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Ooh, congratulations on your new girl!

Yes, the 153 is deceptively heavy, she's a couple of kilos heavier than most similar dolls, due to the fact she has a waist that is fairly normal looking, i.e. a bit of meat on the bones. It was a shocker for me too, in fact I pulled a muscle in my arm early on (was interesting explaining that one to people!) - but I've learned that it is all about technique and it does get easier. Carrying Lynne downstairs and upstairs each day has gotten easier, and I've probably tones up a few muscles as a bonus.

Definately keep an eye on fingers and toes. Put her hands on her lap and watch where her feet are going. Lynne has a habit of trying to knock picture frames off the wall as we go upstairs. Part of me thinks she is doing it deliberately :D
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

Congrats mate! My doll arrived yesterday too. Yes, first timers really don't understand the weight issue when they're lurking or thinking about getting their first doll. It is not the same as dealing with a live human. My doll weighs 81 lbs, but the good news is she is my 2nd doll so I am pretty knowledgeable and experienced about carrying them and moving them around.

Take some pics after you catch your breath. :D ENJOY!!!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congrats!!!

#56 really is a great choice, one of my favourites as well!

garrison2450 wrote:I got her yesterday its very hard take her upstairs. I carried her bride style with packing materials on her hands and feet. I was hoffing and puffing when i got her to my room.
Take your time, make sure you get comfortable moving her around and always watch her feet and hands when going through doorways! You'll see it will eventually easier as you get used to having her in your arms! :wink:

:glou:

ZD

garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by garrison2450 »

She was good too sleep with even if she very cold. I love her. I am thinking of naming her Faye or Ginger.

garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by garrison2450 »

I Took four pictures and my Camera battery run out. Need to more batteries next time I go to the store.

garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by garrison2450 »

garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by garrison2450 »

garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by garrison2450 »

INFORMATIONS