www.wmdolls.com

She's here!!! WM 152cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: She's here!!! WM 152cm

Post by trauma »

I’d love to see more pics of the 152, really nice doll.

Congrats OP...

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

trauma wrote:I’d love to see more pics of the 152, really nice doll.

Congrats OP...
Thanks! Yeah, I really should take more pics of her. She's just so beautiful and sexy to me. I do wonder why there are not more threads about her on this forum, but oh well. I'm happy with her and really that's all that matters.

To me, she is just a smaller version of the 163cm H Cup which is the doll I originally wanted. I just had to come to grips with the fact that a 107 lb doll (someone here even reported her weight at 122 lbs OUCH) was just too much for me. However, the 152 has all the same curves, just in a smaller package and actually I think my doll is even curvier when I compare the 2 doll's measurements ratio-wise.

But yeah, I'll try to post some more pics in the coming week.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

LittleDragon wrote:
trauma wrote:I’d love to see more pics of the 152, really nice doll.

Congrats OP...
Thanks! Yeah, I really should take more pics of her. She's just so beautiful and sexy to me. I do wonder why there are not more threads about her on this forum, but oh well. I'm happy with her and really that's all that matters.

To me, she is just a smaller version of the 163cm H Cup which is the doll I originally wanted. I just had to come to grips with the fact that a 107 lb doll (someone here even reported her weight at 122 lbs OUCH) was just too much for me. However, the 152 has all the same curves, just in a smaller package and actually I think my doll is even curvier when I compare the 2 doll's measurements ratio-wise.

But yeah, I'll try to post some more pics in the coming week.
Trailboss has some nice pics in a few of his threads, theres another user with some really nice pics on a boat.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

she looks gorgeous! Congrats!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

I now have a name for my doll. Her name is Carmen. She is so sexy to me. Her ass is so big and round I just can't get enough. This doll is an ass man's dream! And her breasts are so soft and jiggle like real breasts! Just a work or art! I've had sex with Carmen several times in the last week and it's amazing every time! Well we had sex again last night and afterwards I thought I'd take a few pics of her before I stored her away. Sorry she's not dressed up in a nice outfit. I'll take some of those in the future, but for now here you go. Enjoy!

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

That is one great looking doll.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

Sexy Sex Doll,
Thanks! I have to agree.

BS,
I know I made the right decision with Carmen. I have zero buyer's remorse with her. Out of the hundreds of different doll types out there, she is definitely the one for me. You know I've always wanted a doll with a big round voluptuous heart shaped ass and WM finally made her for me. I remember a few years ago when I was complaining that doll manufacturers need to make a doll for us ass men and they kept stating all the reason why it would be impossible to make. So they made me think it was impossible. Never thought in a million years that just 2 years later doll companies would hear us and start making "phat" ass dolls.

I'm going shopping for her this week. She is just too gorgeous to not want to dress up. The sex is AMAZING, but I enjoy combing her hair, dressing her and just looking at her. The detail they put into her curves and just overall realistic looking body just blows my mind. She looks so real to me at times that it scares me. Lol. I know a lot of guys pass on her because of her weight, but I am just grateful that I am in good enough shape that her weight doesn't give me any major problems.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy 8)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Carmen looks great LD, keep up the good work, the TLC and the great images, and she will repay you for the love and care.

Always be patient and take your time with dolls, move them slowly! (until you are inside them :lol: )

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

What a very sexy lady you have there LittleDragon, I did not realize that booty was so huge! Nice pics of her.

itzblaze
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by itzblaze »

Your pics made me so excited for my 152cm. She arrived today and I was amazed at how life like she was. Sadly the weight is too much for me. Real shame I absolutely love this doll.

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

If you look at other WM unboxings, the neck has punched through the box in every one.!

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

itzblaze wrote:Your pics made me so excited for my 152cm. She arrived today and I was amazed at how life like she was. Sadly the weight is too much for me. Real shame I absolutely love this doll.
If you absolutely love that doll then my advice would be to keep her. Here's the thing. All new doll owners have this fantasy in their minds of how they're gonna get a doll and have all this amazing sex with the doll the day she arrives, just like having sex with a real woman. They have NO IDEA what the weight is like... NONE, until the doll arrives and they have to get her out of the box and move her around. Then and only then do they fully understand what we have been trying to warn them about over and over.

It's your first day. NOW you finally understand what we've been saying about the weight, but now that you have her you can begin your learning curve because there is a learning curve with these dolls. If you take the time to get to know her and learn how to move her, position her, have sex with her, etc.... man oh man, the rewards are HUGE! Truthfully, only you know your situation and only you can make the best decision for you. I don't know how old you are or what physical shape you are in, etc.

I am a short guy only 5'6" tall and I'm 55 years old. I must admit moving Carmen around and positioning her to have sex with was a challenge when I first got her. And cowgirl sex was out of the question. No way in hell I could get her on top of me. Fast forward 3 weeks and moving her around and having all kinds of wild crazy sex with her is easy as pie now... even cowgirl sex. I have learned and developed techniques on how to move her. So glad I did that because as you know, her body is so sexy and curvy! The sex is AMAZING!!!

I wish you all the best. I also wish I could take her off your hands. I would LOVE to have 2 of these dolls for a crazy threesome. Lol
Good luck to you!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

itzblaze wrote:Your pics made me so excited for my 152cm. She arrived today and I was amazed at how life like she was. Sadly the weight is too much for me. Real shame I absolutely love this doll.
I agree with LittleDragon.
I've had my Tiffany for 2 months now and it's taken that length of time to get comfortable with moving her, and she's one of the lighter dolls.
I had the same mental picture of thinking it will be a piece of cake moving her around.
When she arrived it took 2 UPS guys to carry the box into my house and one actually said "what have you got in the box, a coffin?". I just laughed nervously!
I couldn't leave her downstairs in the box, so I had to get the box with her inside it up the stairs - no way could I do that, she had to come out of the box first.
I actually struggled to get her out of the box, the TPE was slippy and my hands were sweaty too, I couldn't get a grip.
After a struggle I finally managed to get her upstairs.
After washing and oiling her etc. I was starting to panic, thinking I'd made a huge mistake and had got sucked into the fantasy etc...
I was originally thinking of buying one of the heavier and bustier dolls. The WM170H and the M cup were favourites when I was doll browsing.
I was now thinking thank goodness I settled on the smaller and lighter WM155.
That panic phase lasted at least 3 weeks.

Gradually I've now worked out how best to move her around - you have to think ahead and go slowly, always watch where her arms are as they tend to get in awkward positions.
I've made a few mistakes, some of Tiffanys fingers are broken (crappy finger design by WM!!), so I'll have to fix those at some point. That's my only negative.
Overall I'm now a lot happier with her. It's got a lot easier to move her and I just love her curves!!! :D
I'm getting quite fond of her now and I never thought that would happen.

So my advice would be to give it a few weeks to get over the weight shock and see if things improve.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Thats some awesome bootay! congrats again!
-DD27

INFORMATIONS