www.wmdolls.com

She's here!!! WM 152cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HugeBoobLover

Re: She's here!!! WM 152cm

Post by HugeBoobLover »

I love the curves on the 152! The first doll I fell in love with. but alas, I think the weight would be too much for me. I'm happy for you, post some more delicious pics if you can!
They're not dolls! They're action figures!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hey REV - don't mess with the mighty all-knowledgeable Anung! Master of the Doll Realm!

Way to go buddy! Aussie Aussie Aussie!

And to our new mate Rev, in the famous words of lyrical poet Ice Cube, 'check yo self before yo self'

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

DollDaddy27,
You asked me how about her weight? Well my previous doll weighed 62 lbs which I struggled with at first but then got real used to moving and carrying her. This doll weighs about 81 lbs I think so not that much heavier. So far the weight is not an issue at all. I think my experience with my first doll prepared me for this heavier, more voluptuous doll. I bathed her yesterday, oiled her down very well, carried her and positioned her on the couch with no problem. For the record, I am 5'6" tall and weigh 170 lbs.

MrPlastic,
You asked which vendor did I order from? I ordered her from The Silver Dolls. Communication was great and they got her to me very quickly! I even ordered the 163cm H Cup doll first then changed my mind the next day because I was afraid of the weight of that doll. They changed my order with no problem and didn't charge me any kind of fee.

Anung Un Rama,
I bathed her and dried her off and then oiled her down with baby oil yesterday. I did put baby powder on her after a few hours. Okay I won't use the baby powder anymore. That did seem to dry her out like it was defeating the purpose of the oil. What about that fanta flesh powder or cornstarch that a few members suggested? Should I use either of those? I already ordered the fanta flesh powder. And thanks for the advice!

Tybalt,
Yes she is SO sexy indeed! :mrgreen:

ccrider32759,
Man, that's one of my fav things to do is slap her booty! It's jiggles like a real woman when I do that. I love it!

VonRubber,
Thanks and you are very observant. I didn't even notice that little hole in the box. Hole or not though, there was no damage at all to my doll. :) Also I won't be putting her back in that box anymore and when I put her away I do lie her on her back. She gets wrapped in a blanket and goes under the bed in my 2nd bedroom.

HugeBoobLover,
Yes I absolutely LOVE the curves on this doll! She is so real looking that I find myself just staring at her and can't stop. The realism is unreal. Lol! The first doll I was gonna get weighed 107 lbs, well that's what the website said. As you know she is extremely curvy too. I am so glad I didn't get her though. Someone else on this forum posted that when they got her, they weighed her and she was actually 121 lbs. OUCH! I think my doll has the same curves as that bigger doll, just in a smaller package. The bigger doll is 5'4" and my doll is only 5'0". But ratio-wise I think the curves and proportions are the same or actually my doll may be curvier. My doll has a 41 inch butt and 23 inch waist. I measured her myself last night. That bigger heavier doll only has a 43 inch butt and 26 inch waist. So really I think the curves on these 2 dolls are practically the same. Anyway, I will be posting more pics in the future so stay tuned!

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Congratulations she’s a sexy girl!
JM 75cm Angel C

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

LittleDragon wrote:I will be posting more pics in the future so stay tuned!
one of my favorite threads already, the wm 152 needs more lovin.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

LittleDragon wrote:
Anung Un Rama,
I bathed her and dried her off and then oiled her down with baby oil yesterday. I did put baby powder on her after a few hours. Okay I won't use the baby powder anymore. That did seem to dry her out like it was defeating the purpose of the oil. What about that fanta flesh powder or cornstarch that a few members suggested? Should I use either of those? I already ordered the fanta flesh powder. And thanks for the advice!

Hi LD and Hello powder fiends,

For information, despite some claims otherwise....powder does not seal tpe, TPE suffers from capillary action hydrocarbon oil leeching, and powder is porous, so will actually promote the drawing of the tpe oils into it (that assists in mould prevention when in lay up storing in winter months as mould is adverse to forming bacterial cultures and promulgating with hydrocarbon compounds - powder formulation with entrained hydrocarbon molecule), causing tpe embrittlement due to the co-valent electron transfer of the tpe branch chain hydrocarbon oil molecules into a the powder molecule that has a lower valency and wants to gain electron bonds.

This means the powder draws the oils from the TPE (that keep it resilient, rigorous, tear and rupture resistant) out of the doll and into the powder, ergo, drying out the TPE and making it weaker and prone to failure, rupture and tearing.

So....

OK, when I first get a doll, I usually can tell by feel if she needs oiling.

Most new dolls have sufficient carry over oil content from production, this is why they tend to "sweat oil" so much when new, and have that awesome tpe aroma we all know and love in the tpe dol industry.

This can be tricky, as a lot of makers will powder the doll prior to packing and shipment. This is to provide both a tpe aroma masking agent, and also to form a protective interface layer between the TPE flesh and the plastic she is wrapped in to reduce excessive sweating when the new tpe flesh is in contact with the plastic wrap.

So why do makers wrap them in plastic like Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks.

The plastic wrap is used to insulate the doll from humidity build up and exposure to excessive moisture that will promote mould growth that will occur when dolly is in storage or on route to new owner locality, as news flash....Shenzhen port is humid 8O ,where as your man waiting in Alaska, Siberia or potentially even northern Europe, will not have a humid climate, and the humidity at packing will form condensate that will facilitate rot and mould cultures.

You will also recall that dolly comes wrapped in her pink blanket. The blanket is designed to help insulated against humidity through absorption, and act as another packaging barrier to prevent impact indentation from packaging and handling when freighted, So the blanket has fabric dyes in it, and remember we discussed capillary action and leaching or sweating. So the plastic wrap also provides a barrier against oil carry over into the blanket, and fabric dye transfer into a new sweating doll, that would cause TPE flesh stains.

This also prevents the packing Styrofoam reacting with the TPE ils and disintegrating as well. Some makers often put a bag of Styrofoam micro balls in as impact protection packaging with desiccant intermixed to help prevent condensation, so once again another reason for the plastic wrap.

This is where poor old rev may have got confused, regarding powder sealing tpe. 8O It does not, merely draws the oil from the tpe into it, to help prevent mould growth, and to dissipate and absorb condensation, while forming a barrier with the plastic wrapping. So powdering thus becomes a transit, packing and storing process, with tpe dolls, more so than a maintenance regime.

So you are now like, well how do I know if I should powder.

So once the oiling has soaked in (although you should not need to oil her straight away like I discussed), so give her at least a day or so, if she feels tacky, you can very lightly powder here using the powder bottle like a puffer. But do not over powder. And then remember she will need a wash down prior to next oiling to prevent balling and entrainment of powder into creases that will eventually become brittle and form micro fissures.

So when I get a new tpe girl out of the box, she gets a wash-down, and Vaseline on her stress areas, that is it, until I notice her starting to feel dry. You can tell this using the imprint test for the rate of rebound, or the low pressure stretch test, by pinching an area into ridges and seeing how quickly it reforms to neutral. If the ridge and pinch marks are still there after 30 seconds, it is time for a light oiling.

And if you are going to store her, then a ligt powder is the go, for the same reason as the makers do it. And yes Fanta flesh powder is fine, it is a blend of powders and additives, once again designed to prevent mould and for the sex toys to not feel tacky, but it is expensive and once again, use only when required sparingly.

You have observed the effects of the powder on TPE already :lol: must have been sealing the TPE right :lol:

I hope this clarifies some of the mythos here, and you found the post informative and educational.

As a caveat, powdering of silicone dolls is a totally different story, and they can be powdered more regularly, the tacky touch test is the indicator for silicone based dolls.

At the end of the day, this is just my advice, based on facts, science and experience. These are your dolls after all, so feel free to do what you wish, and thanks for the support LJ :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

The 152 is my favourite.
Congrats and lots of fun and happiness with your girl :razz:

Jab

Post by Jab »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
LittleDragon wrote:
Anung Un Rama,

Hi LD and Hello powder fiends,

For information, despite some claims otherwise....powder does not seal tpe, TPE suffers from capillary action hydrocarbon oil leeching, and powder is porous, so will actually promote the drawing of the tpe oils into it (that assists in mould prevention when in lay up storing in winter months as mould is adverse to forming bacterial cultures and promulgating with hydrocarbon compounds - powder formulation with entrained hydrocarbon molecule), causing tpe embrittlement due to the co-valent electron transfer of the tpe branch chain hydrocarbon oil molecules into a the powder molecule that has a lower valency and wants to gain electron bonds.

This means the powder draws the oils from the TPE (that keep it resilient, rigorous, tear and rupture resistant) out of the doll and into the powder, ergo, drying out the TPE and making it weaker and prone to failure, rupture and tearing.

So....

OK, when I first get a doll, I usually can tell by feel if she needs oiling.

Most new dolls have sufficient carry over oil content from production, this is why they tend to "sweat oil" so much when new, and have that awesome tpe aroma we all know and love in the tpe dol industry.

This can be tricky, as a lot of makers will powder the doll prior to packing and shipment. This is to provide both a tpe aroma masking agent, and also to form a protective interface layer between the TPE flesh and the plastic she is wrapped in to reduce excessive sweating when the new tpe flesh is in contact with the plastic wrap.

So why do makers wrap them in plastic like Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks.

The plastic wrap is used to insulate the doll from humidity build up and exposure to excessive moisture that will promote mould growth that will occur when dolly is in storage or on route to new owner locality, as news flash....Shenzhen port is humid 8O ,where as your man waiting in Alaska, Siberia or potentially even northern Europe, will not have a humid climate, and the humidity at packing will form condensate that will facilitate rot and mould cultures.

You will also recall that dolly comes wrapped in her pink blanket. The blanket is designed to help insulated against humidity through absorption, and act as another packaging barrier to prevent impact indentation from packaging and handling when freighted, So the blanket has fabric dyes in it, and remember we discussed capillary action and leaching or sweating. So the plastic wrap also provides a barrier against oil carry over into the blanket, and fabric dye transfer into a new sweating doll, that would cause TPE flesh stains.

This also prevents the packing Styrofoam reacting with the TPE ils and disintegrating as well. Some makers often put a bag of Styrofoam micro balls in as impact protection packaging with desiccant intermixed to help prevent condensation, so once again another reason for the plastic wrap.

This is where poor old rev may have got confused, regarding powder sealing tpe. 8O It does not, merely draws the oil from the tpe into it, to help prevent mould growth, and to dissipate and absorb condensation, while forming a barrier with the plastic wrapping. So powdering thus becomes a transit, packing and storing process, with tpe dolls, more so than a maintenance regime.

So you are now like, well how do I know if I should powder.

So once the oiling has soaked in (although you should not need to oil her straight away like I discussed), so give her at least a day or so, if she feels tacky, you can very lightly powder here using the powder bottle like a puffer. But do not over powder. And then remember she will need a wash down prior to next oiling to prevent balling and entrainment of powder into creases that will eventually become brittle and form micro fissures.

So when I get a new tpe girl out of the box, she gets a wash-down, and Vaseline on her stress areas, that is it, until I notice her starting to feel dry. You can tell this using the imprint test for the rate of rebound, or the low pressure stretch test, by pinching an area into ridges and seeing how quickly it reforms to neutral. If the ridge and pinch marks are still there after 30 seconds, it is time for a light oiling.

And if you are going to store her, then a ligt powder is the go, for the same reason as the makers do it. And yes Fanta flesh powder is fine, it is a blend of powders and additives, once again designed to prevent mould and for the sex toys to not feel tacky, but it is expensive and once again, use only when required sparingly.

You have observed the effects of the powder on TPE already :lol: must have been sealing the TPE right :lol:

I hope this clarifies some of the mythos here, and you found the post informative and educational.

As a caveat, powdering of silicone dolls is a totally different story, and they can be powdered more regularly, the tacky touch test is the indicator for silicone based dolls.

At the end of the day, this is just my advice, based on facts, science and experience. These are your dolls after all, so feel free to do what you wish, and thanks for the support LJ :lol:

Anung
Anung, what type of soap detergent will take powder off for sure? I noticed the drying of the tpe too. It's the same concept that racing series put stuff to absorb oil off the race track. I made some mistakes for sure.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I actually do not use soap, just water and a soft fine sponge.

Keeps everything pure and compound free.

Others may have other soap options, but this works for me.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Anung Un Rama wrote:I actually do not use soap, just water and a soft fine sponge.

Keeps everything pure and compound free.

Others may have other soap options, but this works for me.

Anung
I'm with anung .the only time I use soap is to clean the holes.most of the time I use baby wipes for light cleaning.I use antibacterial hand soap.it cleans but is not to harsh.after cleaning wait till your doll is dry then give her a light coat of oil.or Vaseline if its the holes and stress areas.
Attachments
13781202.jpeg
13781202.jpeg (72.04 KiB) Viewed 4170 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

This is very informative
I also use a soft sponge and noticed the sponge gets most of the powder off
I use liquid soap only to ward off any bacteria that could be forming on her skin and found a couple with lavender oil and marula oil , whether or not these oil's make a difference I do not know but I believe it will help curve any drying effect plus they do smell nice.
IMG_20180203_093141116_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180203_093141116_HDR.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 4168 times
IMG_20180203_094307.jpg
IMG_20180203_094307.jpg (207.47 KiB) Viewed 4167 times
Clean Rinsing Micro Oil Technology hmm interesting

I use the lavender oil soap for the built in vagina cleaning & makes her pussy smell so good :lol:

Now time for more cuddling
IMG_20180203_085710172_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180203_085710172_HDR.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 4168 times
hardly a trace of powder anywhere and feels great
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She looks great in that nightie

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So yep, we had a great Segway there for LDs 152 cm, so getting it back to being about her, LD has NO excuse not to look after and pamper her correctly now, that he has the good advice!

I also use condoms and a good water based lube, like wetstuff gold. This way you do not need the soaps and pressure washers to clean up on completion, a good set of neutral additive free baby wipes gets the job done.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

Anung,
Man thank you so much for all that information! It was a lot to digest, but I appreciate it very much! I'm sure I'll read it a few more times too. :mrgreen:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

No worries,

I get that all the different TPE advice can be confusing, so I broke it down into the how and why, to bust some myths, and ensure you guys get the best info for your TPE doll care and longevity.

Moderation and context :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS