www.wmdolls.com

Nervous First Buyer looking for advise

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Nervous First Buyer looking for advise

Post by DollDaddy27 »

My biggest worry when I ordered was the doll not looking like what I wanted. And that's exactly what happened. But it was the BEST THING that could have happened because I experimented and customized her in like 2 days. It was one of the most exciting things I've done as it was like creating a dream girl with a body that is already perfect. I had loads of fun buying make-up, a new wig, lingerie, etc... I always looked for the hottest looking girl at the store to help me and told her I was buying for my girlfriend to "spice things up." You wouldn't believe how these hotties thought I was the greatest guy on earth! I actually got one proposal "if I ever broke up with her". Anywho... Don't be worried. The waiting sucks, but the arrival enjoyment outweighs it by far. The weeks and months after that, are like getting to know someone new.

Best of luck to you and your new arrival
-DD27

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

You'll find out how heavy when the courier delivers the box. Even more when you try to lift your new lady out of the box. Make sure you have the box up on something, rather than lifting out of box from the floor.
The dolls are fairly tough. But not to be wrestled senseless of course. I have caught her fingernails on sheets, etc, and I am surprised how good they are attached.
I've been a doll owner only since January, there is a wealth of info here. Maintenance and care tips here are second to none!
Sexually?? :) it's ok.
My father always used to say about sex? "It's all the same in the dark" lol But a doll is quite chilly at first touch... warm her up stud muffin!! :)
Being nervous is normal about purchasing. it's not like buying a car. Cannot really try before ya buy :)

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

templargfx wrote:There are a few things that Im Nervous about :

The weight of the Doll - I work out every day with hand weights doing push ups, sit ups and free lifts so the weight is less of a concern for moving her around (but still a concern, Im no body builder), but more her own weight pushing on her body. Im worried about her shape potentially deforming if left sitting on her butt or similar and was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this?
You will be fine if you're in half decent shape. Just remember, like in the gym, there is a right way to lift and a wrong way to lift. Lift wrong and you'll regret it. Bend your doll so that you can scoop her up from her lower spine and her upper thighs (like a newly wed). Learn her center of gravity. And for Pete's sake .. lift with your legs, not your back! Also - put her hands close in above her chest so they are not in the way when you set her down.
templargfx wrote: Strength - How fragile are these dolls? I don't want to do anything extreme with the doll, I want one for more sensual interactions such as cuddling, hugging and potentially even sleeping with her. I am assuming the metal skeleton will provide some extreme strength on the joints and allow pressure to be placed onto her frame without bending anything? I read someone talking about the metal pushing through the soft TPE which sounded worrying, has anyone experienced this? How fragile are the fingers? Should I get her some gloves made of leather to give them strength from bumps?
You seem like someone who can be careful with your possessions. Just be careful and you'll be fine. A well made doll will hold up to daily use. But never forget that she is not real .. meaning she will not heal. Be careful when moving her - particularly when you can bump into something and scratch her. But really .. if you're careful it should be fine. There are several posts on how to properly move the joints. I keep a picture of my dolls skeleton available when I'm posing her. It really helps not to push the joints in a direction they were not meant to go.
templargfx wrote:Looks - This is the biggest thing that has me nervous. I can find no candid images of this particular Doll, and only a few of the 163cm C Cup body. None at all of the head itself. I worry that the images you see on the site are high class photography with professional makeup. Do these dolls really look like that when you get them?
This is actually a problem that most people have. In general people seem very happy with their dolls. But you're right, you can't base it on a few good photos. I recommend checking "The Doll Album" and also the "Doll Matrix" to see if you can find more pictures of your desired doll head. BTW - ever picture I see of the WM163C is awesome. That body is BANGING. And there are a lot of pictures of that body: Ashley Stunner, Sierra Summers, VLASTA GABOROVA is probably my favorite. The Silver Doll also has a bunch of pictures too.

Good luck man! Let us know how it goes.
MannyCan

INFORMATIONS