www.wmdolls.com

My First doll, decided on a doll but have a couple questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My First doll, decided on a doll but have a couple quest

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Navelgazer wrote:
sithruk wrote:Navelgazer: If you have any Goodwill/Salvation Army/donation type stores nearby, I can think of 2 advantages-- 1) Cheap, so if you buy a few items that don't fit at least you're not out retail prices; and 2) most items will most likely have already been washed, probably multiple times, which should cut down on the likelyhood of bleeding colours. BTW, the little lady I have my eye on is a variant of yours (same body, head #36), so well done!
I hadn’t thought of that, thx for the idea! Though I need her on hand to see how/if what I bought her already fits. As of now, after another email I sent, no word from SSD on anything. I know they had the big holiday in China, but at some point someone has to get back to work, yes? And she was an orphan (cancelled order) so was supposedly ready to ship. Though I added a suspension hook and head thingie to my order. They did take her ad off their site, so hopefully that’s a good sign.
The original buyer decided to take back the doll so we re-made a new doll for you. Sorry for the delay.

We have already shipped the new doll out. I will update you the tracking number tomorrow. It's weekend the courier is not working.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:
sithruk wrote:Navelgazer: If you have any Goodwill/Salvation Army/donation type stores nearby, I can think of 2 advantages-- 1) Cheap, so if you buy a few items that don't fit at least you're not out retail prices; and 2) most items will most likely have already been washed, probably multiple times, which should cut down on the likelyhood of bleeding colours. BTW, the little lady I have my eye on is a variant of yours (same body, head #36), so well done!
I hadn’t thought of that, thx for the idea! Though I need her on hand to see how/if what I bought her already fits. As of now, after another email I sent, no word from SSD on anything. I know they had the big holiday in China, but at some point someone has to get back to work, yes? And she was an orphan (cancelled order) so was supposedly ready to ship. Though I added a suspension hook and head thingie to my order. They did take her ad off their site, so hopefully that’s a good sign.
The original buyer decided to take back the doll so we re-made a new doll for you. Sorry for the delay.

We have already shipped the new doll out. I will update you the tracking number tomorrow. It's weekend the courier is not working.

Ok thank you very much for the information, I had wondered what happened. I can’t wait till she’s here! :D

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Mindreader wrote:Hey there Navelgazer. Nice companion selection.. Food for thought fer ya. Chinese New Years is celebrated fer bout a week n most businesses back n running within a week . But its a complete shutdown, so faculties like carriers shipping, warehousing gotta get caught up ..so I'm sure there's no worries. I'm sure the excitement is building and anxious get sure. Lol ..member good things come to those who have patience. Keep us updated, I get one can't wait to see your new lady when you get her home n get pics up! Appreciate ya

Yep thx! I’ll definitely be posting a couple pics!

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

She’s here!

Sexy Sex Doll did a great job on packaging and shipping! The $165 for duty was unexpected, but gladly paid, as my girl was received safe and sound!

Not glamorous, but she’s Here! :D

Unboxing on Saturday, sometime in the early evening!

And yes, the carpet is really that dark, she’s not hanging off a black hole. :razz:
Attachments
28A78373-18BE-4379-9BD4-E01A1EE46042.jpeg
28A78373-18BE-4379-9BD4-E01A1EE46042.jpeg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 421 times

In vino veritas *

INFORMATIONS