www.wmdolls.com

Should I cancel order?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Would you cancel this order?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 26

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Should I cancel order?

Post by JunkGuy »

Curious if I should cancel my outstanding order. 165K with shrugging shoulders (upgrade/replacement for my current Brie)

Order placed with TDF approved vendor who I've bought from before on November 23. Doll was made, but not with the shrugging shoulders skeleton. And worse, no factory pictures made available to QA so this wasn't caught until after doll was shipped out. Returned to vendor and new order placed December 20. Replacement still hasn't even entered production phase and with the big holiday starting this weekend through end of month, little chance I'll see the doll until late March. I have a standing arrangement to photograph this doll for Coverdoll's April issue which I'm probably going to have to reschedule or abort.

Currently at 76 day wait time. Given production, packing and shipping is minimum 3 weeks after factory resumes, that means I'll be at least 118 days before arrival. Is that too long to wait?

I'm glad I've got my current Brie, but I'm still pretty pissed at factory dragging their feet on this.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Should I cancel order?

Post by Broven »

It's kind of like switching to a shorter line at the grocery store. There's no way to know which line is actually going to be fastest. It's a tough decision.

What does the vendor have to say about it?

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

That's really bad news JunkGuy and disconcerting for something thinking about laying out what is for me alot of money.

If I was in your position and had waited that long without them even starting I would be asking for either a confirmed guaranteed production date or a refund. I think you have given them enough grace time already that you are not being out of line to demand a solution one way or the other.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Problem is that with the CNY you can't even cancel the order for another 3 weeks, maybe it is in production, who knows ... cancel with the vendor at least.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I'd cancel. Last month I ordered the WM148 L-Cup, & they made her wrong, so my TDF approved vendor forced them to totally make a new doll for me, and that doll's on her way to me right now (ETA is Feb 17th).
What you're experiencing is unacceptable by anyone's standards. I welcome your PM if you're interested in changing vendors.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I have a coverdoll reserved for april issue (or at least I thought) . I would check with Swan to make sure scheduling is correct. Either way, I am ready with my set and can go a month ahead of you if you decide to cancel the order

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

whoa.. yeah man at this point i'd say fuck it.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Broven wrote:What does the vendor have to say about it?
Exact response passed on to me when vendor asked factory manager last week for update was "Our production manager advised he still needs some time to complete your sweetheart but will try to get her out before they take holiday in a couple weeks." Since there's been no update to production status as of today, and a doll can't be turned around in one remaining work day, I can pretty much assume it did not make the cut before holiday.

Now, back in November, the working backlog had shrugging shoulders as a one or two week extra production time. I knew then I would be unlikely to get it before end of year, but imagined early January. Then when it had to be reordered December 20, I thought I'd get it in time for my birthday and Valentines Day. Now I'm looking at another 6 or 7 weeks. If the shrugging shoulders backlog grew from one or two weeks to seven or eight weeks, that's something WM needed to communicate downstream to vendors and buyers, as that's a massive difference in expectation. If the backlog isn't that long (as other orders seem to suggest), why wasn't anything done since last week to get my order out the door before the holiday? Doll not made right, doll lost/delayed behind other orders, now doll delayed for holiday - comedy of errors that I'm not sure I should have to pay to put up with.

templargfx wrote:If I was in your position and had waited that long without them even starting I would be asking for either a confirmed guaranteed production date or a refund. I think you have given them enough grace time already that you are not being out of line to demand a solution one way or the other.
siliconelover wrote:Problem is that with the CNY you can't even cancel the order for another 3 weeks, maybe it is in production, who knows ... cancel with the vendor at least.
Exactly. I'm not going to know for three more weeks whether it is or isn't. I'll probably sit on it for the three weeks, but I think I deserve an update on first day that factory reopens. Or if mine is able to be processed when they bring back in skeleton staff midway through February would be better.

Meso wrote:I'd cancel. Last month I ordered the WM148 L-Cup, & they made her wrong, so my TDF approved vendor forced them to totally make a new doll for me, and that doll's on her way to me right now (ETA is Feb 17th).
What you're experiencing is unacceptable by anyone's standards. I welcome your PM if you're interested in changing vendors.
The problem with changing vendors though is twofold: the clock restarts from zero, and I lose the big Black Friday discount I got. Of course, doll I want is manufactured by WM, so I can't easily change manufacturers either, much as I'd now like to do so. All comments and votes so far agree I'm getting hosed here, but there's no alternative to get the doll I want. Changing vendors won't change the fact it'll be a month and a half (or longer) before it arrives.

I'm seeing orders placed since mine have been fulfilled while I'm still waiting, even though mine's a remake and should have gone to front of the line. As I said above, either the delay in shrugging shoulders skeleton is much longer than one or two weeks, or I worry that my order has been misplaced again. I had to contact vendor several times (who in turn contacted factory a few times) to eventually find out my first doll had gotten out of line and misplaced at factory in September 2016, and it took me 34 days to get her. Now I've just about doubled that and it'll be close to triple before fulfillment. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I've just lost faith that WMDolls factory runs a reliable business and don't really like the idea that my money has been in their hands for a few months now without anything to show for it. I'm fairly certain I will not be making a future third order for a WM doll. Too much hassle involved on my part to get them to do what they've been paid to do. Even working through a vendor, its proving to be too much of a headache.

Mishka1965 wrote:I have a coverdoll reserved for april issue (or at least I thought) . I would check with Swan to make sure scheduling is correct. Either way, I am ready with my set and can go a month ahead of you if you decide to cancel the order
You may be cover. I am photographer of month. (For the time being anyway.)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

My two cents..
I can tell your vendor cares because they are calling your doll a sweetheart.
What I find strange is the 165K cup is not that popular of a doll compared to the 157B cup or the new 163H cup.
I have asked TDF Management to send the below quote post to Sam, ok?
The problem with changing vendors though is twofold: the clock restarts from zero, and I lose the big Black Friday discount I got. Of course, doll I want is manufactured by WM, so I can't easily change manufacturers either, much as I'd now like to do so. All comments and votes so far agree I'm getting hosed here, but there's no alternative to get the doll I want. Changing vendors won't change the fact it'll be a month and a half (or longer) before it arrives.

I'm seeing orders placed since mine have been fulfilled while I'm still waiting, even though mine's a remake and should have gone to front of the line. As I said above, either the delay in shrugging shoulders skeleton is much longer than one or two weeks, or I worry that my order has been misplaced again. I had to contact vendor several times (who in turn contacted factory a few times) to eventually find out my first doll had gotten out of line and misplaced at factory in September 2016, and it took me 34 days to get her. Now I've just about doubled that and it'll be close to triple before fulfillment. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I've just lost faith that WMDolls factory runs a reliable business and don't really like the idea that my money has been in their hands for a few months now without anything to show for it. I'm fairly certain I will not be making a future third order for a WM doll. Too much hassle involved on my part to get them to do what they've been paid to do. Even working through a vendor, its proving to be too much of a headache.
You truly have nothing to gain by cancelling.
Best,
Jeff

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:What I find strange is the 165K cup is not that popular of a doll compared to the 157B cup or the new 163H cup.
I know. I can buy the story that it takes an extra week or two for the skeleton, but seven or eight weeks wait can't be so long on this older model unless all models with shrugging shoulders skeleton are similarly backlogged. Haven't heard of others with this problem, so I can only assume the order was fumbled at factory. But a response at end of January indicating more time was needed should have been a kick in the ass to get it done ASAP or you'd have a pissed off customer. There should have been time between January 29 and today to get it done. But still not being into production yet is beyond fumbling. I go so far so to say its negligent. So a pissed off customer they now have, and its totally of WM's own creation.

I know the rules say opinions backed up by hard facts, and I suspect some of what has been written above will be moderated. And I'm sure factory doesn't realize I got jacked around with my first order. But two problems in two orders deserves a little bad publicity. Maybe its just my typical bad luck, but I've given WM a chance to improve upon the lousy experience of my first order, and they've managed to do worse the second time around.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

This is a tough one. WM is one of my biggest selling brands and I've never had any issues like this. At least give Sam a chance to respond and see what TDF can do for you first.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

civic3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by civic3 »

Doesn't it all come from the same factory in china anyway? I thought the vendor just sends the order to them and then the factory makes it and ships it to you.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Sorry to hear this story JunkGuy, but not surprised at all. Doing business in China is challenging at best. I have another hobby that leads me to business over there, and developed a great working relationship with a contact. The concept of committing to a delivery date is not as vital to their business model. Here in the states, there are contracts, and penalties to be honored, but these restrictions don't pull much weight over there. I have had issues with TDF vendors and manufacturers that led to cancellations, and did not build customer confidence. I hope you find a solution to your issue that fulfills your commitment needs, and applaud your bringing to light this unacceptable type of customer manipulation.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

civic3,
Normally a vendor send the order to a WM sales agent.
For example, Luca.
The vendor then follows up with that agent to get status, photos, tracking numbers ect...
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

CuriousLurker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CuriousLurker »

I think I know what you're going through. I ordered a wm170M in October 2017. The body and head was ordered from two different tdf- approved vendors. The body never showed up. Vendor said it was stuck in customs. And the head arrived exactly two weeks ago. I probably can't blame WM for the body getting stuck in customs (unless they mistakenly sent a small, child-like doll), but the head was delayed because they sent the wrong head at first, and they didn't start production of the correct head until end of December.

Fortunately I got the money back for both body and head, meaning I got the head for free (!!!).
Unfortunately, now I have to wait God knows how long for the body I'm about to order...

INFORMATIONS