www.wmdolls.com

Should I cancel order?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Would you cancel this order?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 26

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Should I cancel order?

Post by JunkGuy »

:thumbs_up: Good news is that I just got notification 20 minutes ago that my doll shipped Friday.

:thumbs_down: Bad news is I did not get QA photos from factory before releasing for shipping, which I asked for in my original order and repeated as a request for the reorder. Since I also never got notification of entering production, either factory or vendor was rushing to get things out the door and not following through on communication commitments. Sight unseen, I sure hope nothing's wrong with it.

I don't understand why photos are not part of standard procedure, and especially not part of the steps when specifically asked for twice. This is not making me feel at more comfortable about my order. :(

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

JunkGuy wrote::thumbs_up: Good news is that I just got notification 20 minutes ago that my doll shipped Friday.

:thumbs_down: Bad news is I did not get QA photos from factory before releasing for shipping, which I asked for in my original order and repeated as a request for the reorder. Since I also never got notification of entering production, either factory or vendor was rushing to get things out the door and not following through on communication commitments. Sight unseen, I sure hope nothing's wrong with it.

I don't understand why photos are not part of standard procedure, and especially not part of the steps when specifically asked for twice. This is not making me feel at more comfortable about my order. :(
I think this is everyone's worst nightmare. Will you at-least be getting some kind of good will gesture?
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

JunkGuy wrote: I don't understand why photos are not part of standard procedure, and especially not part of the steps when specifically asked for twice :(
That's because people don't listen and/or care to hear you.

At least you received a Tracking # and notification that your doll was shipped ...

I do hope your order was/is fulfilled to your satisfaction.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

LoversJD wrote:Will you at-least be getting some kind of good will gesture?
So far only the offer from vendor to pay for the shoulder upgrade. If it arrives as ordered then I'll be content with that and put all this behind me.

If there's something wrong though, especially something that could have been caught by QA photos, I'll be returning to vendor and asking for refund.

This is not to say QA photos might not have been taken. They just haven't been shared yet and doll has already left factory so even if there were something wrong, it would be too late to address on site. I have asked vendor to supply photos if they exist. That would ease my worries a good bit.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

This lack of quality control is really unacceptable by such a big doll maker. WM is making me feel like every vendor needs to have their own person in China to work with the factory in person.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

JunkGuy wrote:
LoversJD wrote:Will you at-least be getting some kind of good will gesture?
So far only the offer from vendor to pay for the shoulder upgrade. If it arrives as ordered then I'll be content with that and put all this behind me.

If there's something wrong though, especially something that could have been caught by QA photos, I'll be returning to vendor and asking for refund.

This is not to say QA photos might not have been taken. They just haven't been shared yet and doll has already left factory so even if there were something wrong, it would be too late to address on site. I have asked vendor to supply photos if they exist. That would ease my worries a good bit.
I'm sorry man, that really sucks.

It looks like the manufacturer failed with the order and the quality check and the vendor failed with the validation and quality check. You also didn't get pictures you ask for. Eeeeesh :roll:
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I would ask your vendor for some monetary consideration. While the vendor did not directly cause all the issues they are there for these issues to be avoided. Its the factory sales agent & the factory itself who really dropped the ball. Perhaps a free additional head and a few wigs for your troubles. I have had my own purchase from hell happen. It sucks but whats worse is that the people who can directly prevent or correct errors, the agents & factory often lie & deny or place blame elsewhere.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

CuriousLurker wrote:I think I know what you're going through. I ordered a wm170M in October 2017. The body and head was ordered from two different tdf- approved vendors. The body never showed up. Vendor said it was stuck in customs. And the head arrived exactly two weeks ago. I probably can't blame WM for the body getting stuck in customs (unless they mistakenly sent a small, child-like doll), but the head was delayed because they sent the wrong head at first, and they didn't start production of the correct head until end of December.

Fortunately I got the money back for both body and head, meaning I got the head for free (!!!).
Unfortunately, now I have to wait God knows how long for the body I'm about to order...
It should only take 10-14 business days at most to complete your order and another 5-7 to ship. I'm honestly shocked to hear about these stories.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

azurelao
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by azurelao »

JunkGuy wrote: This is not to say QA photos might not have been taken. They just haven't been shared yet and doll has already left factory so even if there were something wrong, it would be too late to address on site. I have asked vendor to supply photos if they exist. That would ease my worries a good bit.
I also ordered a WM Doll and did not receive any pictures from the factory. Not entirely sure if this is standard practice now, but the doll did come through fine in the end, if that's any consolation for you.

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

I really hope your doll arrives quickly and in perfect shape. Remember, she had nothing to do with this poor customer service experience, and only wants to be your doll.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will defend his vendor because they can not make their sales rep reply back.
I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES.
My BCD FMer was sent 1 out of four heads.
We were told that the other three were sent out and we would get a tracking number
WE NEVER DID
His doll arrived with loose knee joints

I have another order that I was told was shipped and NO ANSWER.

I was sent QA photos after a doll was shipped, but I am suppose to tell them when to ship.
So I blame the sales rep!
Unless WM can can prove to me they will fix things, in a couple days we will be announcing our intentions about WM dolls.
Pretty sad, but if need be, I will replace them with JY. I do not want to, but I need to do what is best for my BCD FMers and I will just get a better JY supplier.
Out from here!
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Bravo BCD! That CNY is a business killer. I understand everyone needs a vacation, but an entire country at the same time? That just cant work in modern business. WM is huge, I cant believe they are droppin the ball :cry:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sam is now involved, but I wonder how good a turnover there is with orders if Luca has left for vacation.
Failing to plan is planning to fail per Bill Phillips.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Meso wrote:I'd cancel. Last month I ordered the WM148 L-Cup, & they made her wrong, so my TDF approved vendor forced them to totally make a new doll for me, and that doll's on her way to me right now (ETA is Feb 17th).
What you're experiencing is unacceptable by anyone's standards. I welcome your PM if you're interested in changing vendors.
That is great news. If I could make a request, I would love to see JY166 next to your new WM 148L. Those are both of interest to me and I look forward to hearing your review and cross comparison if possible.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

swann

Post by swann »

Took me just over 2 months to get my first doll just recently. It can't possibly be popular since it is a torso. I wondered if it was de-prioritized because it was less expensive. Probably just chance.

INFORMATIONS