www.wmdolls.com

Buying some TPE Glue from WM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pantyscientist

Buying some TPE Glue from WM

Post by Pantyscientist »

How much would it cost, is there a link? Nila needs some repairs to her feet and nipple. (damn abrasion.)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Buying some TPE Glue from WM

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I got mine from RLSD. (http://www.reallovesexdolls.com) Although it may be cheaper from another vendor.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I got mine from RLSD. (http://www.reallovesexdolls.com) Although it may be cheaper from another vendor.
44 bucks for what? Xylene or a thinned version of it. I've been playing with TPE and Xylene.. the more I play around with it, the better I am becoming with getting the right ratio. LOL put more bumps inside on a hand held toy. just playing not gonna try it on dolly..... yet :)

Xylene is very destructive on TPE :)

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:I got mine from RLSD. (http://www.reallovesexdolls.com) Although it may be cheaper from another vendor.
44 bucks for what? Xylene or a thinned version of it. I've been playing with TPE and Xylene.. the more I play around with it, the better I am becoming with getting the right ratio. LOL put more bumps inside on a hand held toy. just playing not gonna try it on dolly..... yet :)

I wonder if I can get test tpe as well? O-o

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Buy xylene for $16 at hardware store.

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

I would not use tpe glue on abbrasions on feet it will make them look worse it will simply melt the tpe, its ok for cuts in small amounts tho :thumbs_up:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Pantyscientist wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:

I wonder if I can get test tpe as well? O-o
If I do wish to try on the doll I will cut a small piece from the top of the neck. Like handheld toys the TPE is probably somewhat different on each one. The toys I've been testing with is just a cheap toy from ebay. 4 bucks for a hand held vagina. :) It is vastly different from the doll. I mix some Xylene and some TPE in a nail polish bottle, mix it all up. Brush it on. the less Xylene used, the better. Straight Xylene is like acid on the skin :) Currently wondering how I can thin the xylene some, so it's not as potent.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Tybalt wrote:Buy xylene for $16 at hardware store.
Yes, for a liter. Mafia crime guys, use it to get rid of their doll bodies lmao

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

RGC_0767 wrote:
So Xylene is the right stuff to use?

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Silverfox71 wrote:I would not use tpe glue on abbrasions on feet it will make them look worse it will simply melt the tpe, its ok for cuts in small amounts tho :thumbs_up:

True.

For surface abrasions and skin blemishes etc the hot spoon method works wonders.
Clean the area thoroughly, apply a good amount of oil and gently go over the area with the hot spoon/tool until satisfied with the result. Leaves no trace at all, I've done this plenty times.
Ensure that there isn't any tension being exerted to the area where you'll be doing the repair as this could make things worse if the material is being stretched. See link below if this is the case.

For locations that are under tension:
(armpits, labia, buttcrack etc...)
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=94369&p=1229168&hi ... n#p1229168

Video tutorial:

Now he says it in the video but i'll say it anyway. Wear respiratory protection for this and ventilate your workspace, the fumes are toxic even in small amounts.
Covering the tpe with baby oil will help lessen the amount of fumes, transfer the heat more evenly and ensure that your tool doesn't adhere to the tpe.

I recommend trying this method on your tpe test piece first to get a feel for it. You'll gain confidence and know what you're doing during the real repair.

:glou:

ZD

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Pantyscientist wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
It works... BUT and that is a big BUT!!! it is VERY corrosive on TPE. I've mixed some TPE with Xylene from a toy I do not use and it goes like a paste. I'm still experimenting. Xylene will turn TPE to mush/goo. so do not put directly on your doll, it'll burn a hole in her.
I had the crazy idea of maybe adding a mole to my girl. :) That would work cool.
I believe Xylene makes a good paint stripper, as well as paint thinner (I paint stuff) so it's not wasted money for me.
Take a look on Ebay for male masturbators. I bought one for 4 bucks to play around with making a paste. (Thing is kind of useless for jerking off) :fadein:
if you put some Xylene on it, you'll see the destruction.

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Pantyscientist wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
It works... BUT and that is a big BUT!!! it is VERY corrosive on TPE. I've mixed some TPE with Xylene from a toy I do not use and it goes like a paste. I'm still experimenting. Xylene will turn TPE to mush/goo. so do not put directly on your doll, it'll burn a hole in her.
I had the crazy idea of maybe adding a mole to my girl. :) That would work cool.
I believe Xylene makes a good paint stripper, as well as paint thinner (I paint stuff) so it's not wasted money for me.
Take a look on Ebay for male masturbators. I bought one for 4 bucks to play around with making a paste. (Thing is kind of useless for jerking off) :fadein:
if you put some Xylene on it, you'll see the destruction.
That answers my question. Nope. Not touching my doll with that shit. TPE Glue specifically or nothing at all.

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Tpe glue does not work very well and if you don't know what your doing it will melt and make the cut worse.

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

I have repaired several small cuts on one of my dolls last couple of days with great success with tpe glue i put a little baby oil on the skin outside the cut carefully opened the wound a little dipped a cocktail stick in glue and let the first drop fall back in tub and then carefully used what was left on end of stick put it inside the wound closed it and wiped any spilt out glue off with papar towel thats where the oil helps stops any glue that comes out eating away at outside skin. Tpe glue works by melting tpe together inside if done right it holds tight and wont open back up :thumbs_up:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

gator048 wrote:Tpe glue does not work very well and if you don't know what your doing it will melt and make the cut worse.
Just like Xylene. :) Put paint thinner (Lacquer thinner) in a styrofoam cup. You now have a bottomless cup :) I've made a complete mess of this cheap toy from China, but had some fun destroying it. I am surprised the color of the TPE I used in the mix kept its color fairly well...
Tried to glue chunks of TPE to it. They hold not too bad. but will come off. Trial and error :)
testtoy-2.jpg

INFORMATIONS