www.wmdolls.com

See the newest and best photo shoot of the 167 N cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

See the newest and best photo shoot of the 167 N cup

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you want her, please contact your TDF vendor of choice.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: See the newest and best photo shoot of the 167 N cup

Post by MannyCan »

I'm not usually a fan of over D size. But I must say that these photos were very well done. Life-like and made very good use of the dolls features. Very natural looking indeed!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow! She's definitely got some killer curves.
All the big boob lovers have probably gone weak at the knees or had heart attacks! :D

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Yeah I'm definitely going to have a heart attack moving this girl around.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O WOW.....that is a whole lot of Dolly right there!

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Very sexy! I just love the underrated 167 N cup doll. She has a lot of competition in her field, but she can hold her own. Nice new pics of her.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

very nice body and magnificent breasts

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I'm not usually a fan of over D size. But I must say that these photos were very well done. Life-like and made very good use of the dolls features. Very natural looking indeed!
Thank you.
Some times all it takes is the right proportions
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

MannyCan wrote:I'm not usually a fan of over D size. But I must say that these photos were very well done. Life-like and made very good use of the dolls features. Very natural looking indeed!

Indeed. Such a beautiful face

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by distiller »

wow.... pretty face.. and whot amazing breasts..

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Wow! She's definitely got some killer curves.
All the big boob lovers have probably gone weak at the knees or had heart attacks!
dcjdoll,
Thank you for your compliments about her!
Jeff
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with
TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94899

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Using the scarf is a good photo trick to hide the all-too-common "long neck" look some of the taller dolls seem to have, likely as a a result of standardized head sizes that don't quite match.

THAT SAID, this is still the doll model that got itself some big publicity recently, albeit with some new accessories, and it still deserves it.

This is the new "shrugging shoulders" skeleton, right? Did WM make any other big time improvements or are they still plodding along, one feature at a time? Still worried about hands/finger wires and gooseneck, for starters.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS