www.wmdolls.com

Lack of detail on the anal entry?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Lack of detail on the anal entry?

Post by Rammer »

I am (still) wondering about what doll I should get. WM has some nice models, but they really seem to lack details around the anus. It shouldn't be just a plain hole. Am I the only one who is bothered by this?

EDIT: This isn't only WM's problem. From what I have seen, pretty much only Sanhui and 6Ye are doing it. Maybe DS, I can not remember without checking.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Lack of detail on the anal entry?

Post by ccrider32759 »

I posted on this and got no replies myself. Might be one of those "dead horse" topics.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Rammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rammer »

I see...

If that's the case, maybe WM won't be my thing anytime soon. Though, I get that their designs aren't the most realistic to begin with.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

I'd rather have anatomically correct positioned anus than detail anus.wm has yet to give us that.

Rammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rammer »

oberyn wrote:I'd rather have anatomically correct positioned anus than detail anus.wm has yet to give us that.
I understand this.

Ideally it should obviously be both placement and design, they are both very basic requirements for this type of a product. Personally I have not seen the placement being off enough for it to bother me more than the poor design and partially it is due to technical limitations, I'd assume.

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

Rammer wrote:I am (still) wondering about what doll I should get. WM has some nice models, but they really seem to lack details around the anus. It shouldn't be just a plain hole. Am I the only one who is bothered by this?

EDIT: This isn't only WM's problem. From what I have seen, pretty much only Sanhui and 6Ye are doing it. Maybe DS, I can not remember without checking.

Kind of confusing, isn't it?

The first thing you think when seeing a real woman is undressing her to get a good, close look at her goodies...a good, close look at what stimulates us as men. Her naked breasts, ass, pussy and anus. Hell, I have yet to have naked fun with a healthy woman, who, when made sexually comfortable and highly aroused, doesn't--on occasion--just love having her fastidiously-cleaned butt-hole teased, tickled, licked, fingered, and yes, sometimes fucked. (Before you start thinking the holiest of holies is off-limits to women, remember, lesbians, by and large, are notorious, ass-loving, ass-playing, butt-hole worshipers).

Again, it's quite perplexing that some vendors cut corners on attention to detail of the highly arousing (for most of us, I'll wager) anus.

JM Doll, however, is one of the vendors that gives the attention to detail these critically arousing girly-parts deserve...

ChallengerRT

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

oberyn wrote:I'd rather have anatomically correct positioned anus than detail anus.wm has yet to give us that.
I agree.

That is the one thing I am disappointed in with my doll. She's so beautiful and lifelike, however her anus is not in the correct place. It's more where her vagina should be which means it is very difficult to have doggystyle sex with her in her vagina. I can only do it doggystyle in her anus, which that is cool too. Her anus feels very good.

I was wondering if it was possible to drill a hole where her anus should be? It seems possible, but I don't have any experience or knowledge on accomplishing something like that. I don't want to mess up such a beautiful work of art.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

If the ol balloon knot is your thing, 6ye is doing a pretty good job on the detail. Positioning isn't perfect on all models, but the starfish shape is not too bad.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

If you are looking for detail, the new CLM 135 has a very detailed butt :D

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Sanhui does have really good detail. I think that is because Sanhui dolls are silicone.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

To me view from behind when doll is placed in doggystyle position is pretty important (ease of access&esthetics) and judging by plenty of pictures of various doll brands it seems that Realdoll is the only one that looks good.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Placement is definitely an issue. Also, the details and colors. I don't think I have ever seen a woman that looked like she had a hole punch taken to her butt. And that is the simple look that many of the dolls have.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

It would great if they worked on both issues

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I don't have time to search for it right now, but didn't someone post about making a 3D printed butt plug.
When its inserted it gives a realistic look for photography.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

INFORMATIONS