www.wmdolls.com

wm doll torso L cup review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hamham03

Re: wm doll torso L cup review

Post by hamham03 »

Those are some amazing breasts. Might consider buying one of these, do you know what are the dimensions of the box it came in?

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

The box length was around 46 inch but i didnt kept it for storage purpose, i found something much better at my local hardware store. Saturday i will give more details and a video .

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I have 7 dolls inc 3 torsos. I do not have this doll yet but she is number one on my list.

She is only 23kgs, compared to the other new busty torso dolls ranging from 29-32kgs, so purely based on the huge weight difference you simply MUST consider this torso doll. Also I think that the breasts on this doll are simply amazing, they sit so beautifully and you can easier believe that you are with a real-life super busty woman.

The main reason to consider one of the other torso dolls (instead of this one) would be if you have a thing for really large super curvy butts/asses. In this case some of the other torso dolls have a more curvier ass but apart from that, this torso girl is PERFECT.

An essential purchase for anyone considering a super busty torso doll.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

im thinking of buying a f-cup torso with the shrug shoulder option. any one have any pic's of a f-cup ? how hard is it to get the torso dolls in to any position you want?
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Torso dolls are generally much easier to move around than the full bodied dolls as the legs are often cumbersome to move and position so without legs she is so much easier to move and carry.......... however the lack of legs means that for cowgirl so no longer has her legs for support therefore you must hold her in place for the entire time. with a full bodied dolls even though she might be hard to position into cowgirl position, once she is there on top of you, her legs help to keep her balanced but without legs, a torso doll constantly needs to be held in place. So keep this in mind. With this in mind, the best option for lovers of super busty women might be this L cup model as she is only 23kgs compared to the M Cup version which is about 30kgs and the CLM torsos (i own 2 of these) at about 32kgs. Both the Mcup WMtorso and the CLM torso both have more meat around the waist and particularly the ass which is why they are much heavier.

1-Basically if you are an 'ass' lover then the CLM torso is the best option as her ass is the largest.

2-If you want a medium sized ass and huge tits then the Mcup might be your best option

3-If you want the lightest and easiest to handle (best with a smaller/thinner waist and ass) then this Lcup torso is the best option.

I really love and enjoy my two CLM torsos and got them at a super cheap promo price.... and I totally love all three torsos (CLM Mcup and Lcup) but if everything were equal ie price breasts, ass etc and I could only choose 1 of these 3 torso dolls then without any doubt whatsoever, I would 100% choose the Lcup doll as she is 7kgs lighter than the M cup and 9kg lighter than the CLM torso.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with the effect of different weights I can assure you that this 7-9kgs lighter weight will make it significantly easier to hold her in position during cowgirl. 30-32 is simply too heavy as whilst my two CLM girls are amazing fun - I am positive that the 9kgs lighter Lcup torso doll is the best overall balance out of these 3 torso options..... quite soon I will be getting both the Lcup and the Mcup torso as they are both magnificent torso dolls and super sexy.

Unless you are particularly attracted to huge asses (like the CLM doll) then do yourself a huge favor and buy the Lcup at only 23kgs - your back/spine can thank me later.........

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

What size tops will fit well on her?

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

My question that probably nobody can answer is: which doll has the most impressive breast size. The WM 148Lcup, the new SM 150 Lcup, or the WM torso Lcup. Also very curious to see a side-by-side against the long famous WM 170 Mcup.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

HappyHarry
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by HappyHarry »

Do those breasts seem uncomfortable big if that makes sense? Like the other WM torso with "F" or "E" cup seems like they might be too small. These seem like they might seem unnaturally big?

I appreciate an owner's opinion because I'm about to buy. It seems like a little smaller might be better if that was available.

Thanks for any input!!

HH

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hey H H - the breasts on all of the new torso dolls are very big - the WM Lcup torso, WM Mcup torso and CLM torso all have very large breasts - I also have the original WM torso with arms from June 2017 - she is ok but the breasts are quite firm and the nipple/areola placement is just average.

If you want to compare all of the most recent torso dolls then this link will give you all the info you need.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/torso

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Would large size stretchy tops, tank/crop style work well on such a doll?
I prefer a snug fit but am concerned about it being too tight.
I also don't care for the big heavy cup/underwire style bras either:)
That seems to be the trickiest thing to get fitted right anyways so I'm one up already from that huh?,lol
I'd like to mostly dress my doll braless or in a bralette/bikini or something;)

HappyHarry
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by HappyHarry »

Thank You LJ69!!

I just wished they would make some a little bit smaller but still big enough to you know make love to. =)

I appreciate it!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

[quote="Wanna_TPE"]Would large size stretchy tops, tank/crop style work well on such a doll?
I prefer a snug fit but am concerned about it being too tight.
I also don't care for the big heavy cup/underwire style bras either:)
That seems to be the trickiest thing to get fitted right anyways so I'm one up already from that huh?,lol
I'd like to mostly dress my doll braless or in a bralette/bikini or something;)[/quote\

Large size stretchy tops and tanks/crops work really well with these super busty girls - if they are that stretchy material then you can even fit some small/medium size tops on her as they can stretch out easily. Of course any tighter more rigid fabric or design would need to be (at least) large to fit around her breasts.

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Oh man thank you for the thought of those boombahs bursting out of a small top!!
I forgot to mention all the one size stuff available:p:D
I wonder if the video's been shot yet :multi:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The 'one size fits all' super stretchy tops are amazingly sexy on these super busty ladies. You can actually see the material stretched right out over the huge breasts - very visually appealing.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

cool
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

INFORMATIONS