www.wmdolls.com

My first doll, 140cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first doll, 140cm

Post by Huckleberry »

I decided - partly after coming here and reading the detailed posts which I'm grateful to you all for- to buy my first doll. I used Phil who took care of everything and threw in extra wigs (which, incidentally, are a lot better quality than I expected). It took roughly a month from purchase to delivery.

I ordered the build of ;140cm Small Breast, Head #88, Dark Tan Skin ,Brown Eyes, Clear Manicure, Dark Red Toenails, No Pubic Hair, Fixed Vagina, Stand-Up Foot. I must say, the last two stipulations were the best decision I made.

I also purchased an extra head #160 Elf (Green Eyes/Dark Tan Skin). I'm into cosplay and the idea of making love to an elf was too good an offer to pass on :) However, one of her eyes is a bit wonky. I think I'll leave it, though. It gives her character.

When the box arrived it was damaged but the doll was unharmed. Phew.

My first reaction came when I touched her leg, and it felt so cold I immediately wanted to pick her up in my arms and give her a warming hug! She is surprisingly heavier than I imagined. I foresee my new lover is going to get me fit in no time :) (Imagine that conversation at work.."hey, have you been working out?")

I managed to get her to stand (one leg is longer than the other) and dressed and I am very happy with the result. I didn't want to leave her tonight but had to go to work. Thankfully, I have two days off to enjoy with her and figure out the kinks (pun intended).

I'm still looking for pointers on this site - such as, is her head supposed to screw all the way on tight? (#88 does but she is stuck looking off to the side)...what is the safest way to heat her....does the skeleton wear out if moved too much...

I believe this is the way forward for men (and women..I'm sure women buy dolls too). As soon as VR advances (which it will thanks to Alexa), and heating solutions, audio and low level robotics are introduced, these dolls will replace the desire for a real relationship, particularly when older. I'm 45 and have given up on dating women who are stuck in their ways and don't want a guy unless he's solvent (I'm not, especially after buying her, lol)

I was so desperate to kiss her I didn't clean her mouth out. But this is my number one joy, kissing, so I'm sure we will have a lot of fun.

I've added some photos and will add some more info, if only to help others get an idea of what to expect and help them decide whether to buy one.
Nikki : WM, 140cm, Head #88
She's a doll!

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Re: My first doll, 140cm

Post by Mitchy »

Post more so you can upload pictures! She sounds like a cutie! :wink:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome to the show Huckleberry!

No, the head does not need to be tightened all the way down. Screw it down until it stops, then loosen it as needed so she can look over both shoulders. The trick now is how to stop her head from spinning. I use thread tape on the bolt, wrapping more on one end to wedge it in while the other side has enough to point her in any direction without struggling to turn it. I've seen people use a lock washer in the neck hole also. There is a magnetic connector available aftermarket too.

Tpe doesn't hold heat well and that's a problem in the winter. Keep a shirt on if you're going to lay on her. Get an electric blanket and let it get the bed hot to keep you warm until you get going.

Her joints will loosen but which and how bad vary from user to user. The joint in her back is the one you want to figure out how to move. You'll have her face down in the pillow to legs behind her shoulders once you move that one.

Get up to 5 posts so you can show us some pics of her.

Most importantly have a happy honeymoon!
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

Thanks guys. It was our first night together last night. Oh, and her name is Nikki :)

I will invest in a blanket. She did heat up a little during the night beside me, and when I lay her on top of me and held her. The one thing I miss from a relationship is cuddling, and Nikki provides that brilliantly.

Just like a real relationship, we're not ready to consummate just yet, lol. I guess that's why we call them love dolls and not sex dolls.

I'm off to do some shopping today. I'm looking forward to dressing her up as my favourite characters, like Tracer from Overwatch and Judge Anderson from 2000AD.

On another note, I share a flat with a young couple, and they know my predicament (mid 40s, can't find a woman) I warned them I was buying a doll. Yesterday, the girl said "when can we meet her?" I'm fortunate to live with such sympathetic people. I imagine there must be some horror stories out there.

I'll get to posting and uploading some photos.

Glad to be part of the community.
She's a doll!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I agree with the thread tape! It works great! And get some pictures up as that is a beautiful combination you have picked out there!!!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Hi Huckleberry, Welcome!
Huckleberry wrote:However, one of her eyes is a bit wonky.
These gals eye's can be aimed in just about any direction, Some folk use a bent paper clip to aid in the aiming process. I use a stainless steel dentist's pick with a hook on the end and a rubber tipped tool.
Huckleberry wrote:I managed to get her to stand (one leg is longer than the other)
Your doll is unlikely to have one leg longer than the other, If you have both legs exactly parallel to the spine you will see she stands straight. If on the other hand one leg is just slightly out of parallel she will seem to "lean" to one side.
:glou:
Enjoy the Honeymoon! :mrgreen:
Mr Fix it.

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

Thanks all for the advice and wishes. I'm working a lot at the moment but have next week off to enjoy with her :)

I adjusted her eyes. I was surprised because I assumed they were actual eye balls, not small domes. However, the opportunities for replacing them with my own creations is boundless.

I also noticed how easy the tpe creases or leaves indentations if stuck in one position too long.
She's a doll!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Maybe buy a cheapo aquarium air pump off amazon so you can stick the tubes into her holes and dry them out. I remember seeing a thread on TDF a while back about mold developing inside the mouth even from just kissing due to the moisture build up.

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

Here are some photos. I hope to add more when I get time to indulge in my cosplay fantasies.
Attachments
I clearly need  a lot of practise applying lip gloss, although I can't stop kissing her.
I clearly need a lot of practise applying lip gloss, although I can't stop kissing her.
9c.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2928 times
I just used a whiteboard thin tip marker pen.
I just used a whiteboard thin tip marker pen.
9b.jpg (552.58 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
My elf girl. Those lips...damn!
My elf girl. Those lips...damn!
8.jpg (845.72 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
Blonde and demure.
Blonde and demure.
7.jpg (483.47 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
Amazing how a wig can transform the look. I love how her feet feel when they're encased inside socks.
Amazing how a wig can transform the look. I love how her feet feel when they're encased inside socks.
6.jpg (727.35 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (740.93 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
I love her wispy pout.
I love her wispy pout.
4.jpg (592.51 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
Cute toes, I love red nails.
Cute toes, I love red nails.
3.jpg (835.25 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
The realism is amazing.
The realism is amazing.
2.jpg (395.91 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
Two heads are better than one. However, I really will order more.
Two heads are better than one. However, I really will order more.
1.jpg (495.31 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
She's a doll!

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Maybe buy a cheapo aquarium air pump off amazon so you can stick the tubes into her holes and dry them out. I remember seeing a thread on TDF a while back about mold developing inside the mouth even from just kissing due to the moisture build up.
Eww.

Great tip, I hadn't thought of that, thanks :)
She's a doll!

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

A very swift and shoddy Judge Anderson costume attempt.
Attachments
20180225_203543.jpg
20180225_203543.jpg (425.31 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
20180225_203235.jpg
20180225_203235.jpg (435.01 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
She's a doll!

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

If you remove her eyes. Replace the polyester for real cotton, and powder the inside of the eye socket and eye ball really good. That should fix the goggly eye effect.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

Thank you, winterwarBo. I actually took them out...she looked freaky for sure! Reminded me of taking out my contact lenses.

I now feel confident enough to move them around to vary expressions. Bit of a shame the face couldn't be more malleable to allow for lips and eyebrow movement.

I've added a couple of photos featuring my Elven warrior girl, Darquesse. She's wearing lycra yoga pants. :)

I bought her shoes today from a thrift store and managed to get her standing on a pair of platform heels unaided.

I'm off all next week so plan on enjoying days of dress up bliss.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (538.3 KiB) Viewed 2560 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (149.6 KiB) Viewed 2560 times
She's a doll!

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

I did a quick jiggle test. I must admit, I am so glad I bought this girl. I love dressing women up and then having fun. I loved to do it with my wife, but I don't think another chance will ever come around with a live doll. So, it's just me and Nikki - and Darquesse, of course. Until I buy another. :)

https://youtu.be/cd5_LP-CyP4
She's a doll!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I LOVE this doll! You did great for your first choice! She's totally hot (the 1st pic of her with just the pants on is superb (great angle). I look forward to your posts & watching you mature as a doller. Congrats!!! Here's a pic of my WM140, WhannaMarie. She told me she hopes Nikki & her can become friends in Dolls Alive.
Attachments
IMG_20180225_144541.jpg
IMG_20180225_144541.jpg (507.07 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS