www.wmdolls.com

WMdoll 100cm. Perceptions.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

WMdoll 100cm. Perceptions.

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

Look at the great however small 100cm WMdoll,
Do you think authorities and people can think it looks like a child?

https://--Non-verified Vendor--/wm-dolls/100-cm-body ... -body?c=23

I am thinking to switch from RD2-b to a lighter / smaller doll due to health problems and so that the doll is easier to store and clean.
this is the model I like best,
I think the head / wig design makes her look a bit younger than I wanted .
I also have seen one JM doll that have a more adult looking expression, its even smaller but the tanned one in red shirt looks more adult
http://www.jmdoll.com/en/show-product-87-1143.html

Do you own small dolls, what is your experience and have you encountered any issues regarding any people thinking it looks like a child?

thank you
:plaidskirt: :angel:
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 1. No discussion on Children as prefernece or Child like dolls
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WMdoll 100cm.

Post by oberyn »

Since sexdolls have started to gain popularity on the internet and social media.I have seen a lot of new/average people mistake them for being child/lolli dolls.I don't have any experience with dolls that small so I can comment on that.
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

Well yes, people can think a lot of things. Average adult female height is around 157cm-167cm (depending on ethnicity) so even a 140-155cm doll could be mistaken for a child based on height alone. Some common advice is to not buy a scaled doll with small breasts. Those you linked are fine in that regard. And if you're still worried then you can also buy from a seller that is willing to ship the head separately as that should reduce the chance that some uppity customs official will leap to the wrong conclusion during a random package inspection.
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

I think of them as fey lasses of celtic folklore brought to reality in silicone or tpe :)
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WMdoll 100cm. Can people think it looks like a child?

Post by HSP_960 »

How can people mistake that doll for a child when it has such huge tits?

I have a 100cm doll: the DS-MINI. It's a 50% reduction of life-sized woman that measures less than a yard. It also has tits (and a woman's proportions) that show it's not a child. Nonetheless, I too was worried that Customs would be confused by its short stature. My vendor sent it via DHL, which may have helped it arrive w/o a hitch.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: WMdoll 100cm. Perceptions.

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK, I have edited the title and a few comments already here folks.

Be mindful of rule 1 of the RoC and have a look at rule 3b while you are at it.

and these two topics:

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

NOTICE regarding pictures of young looking dolls

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

For me i have what is a puzzle for the body exact as it is the 100 ratio the same then applied to a 168 cm doll the doll would show a hot lady. Perhaps though the 168 boobs in that ratio may be too much boob. Another point to that the boobs on the 100 are a mature lady for me. The doll close up looks great but when put in obvious scale to say a normal couch, bathtub, bed etc. the doll has shrink scale issues to our brains data is receiving & then your eyes data being sent to the brain. A vendor talked about 100cm dolls here recently on owners regrets, experience with them. I'm 6' 2" so height wise the doll would not work for me.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@Boobman: I LOVE the boobs pictured in the center of your post. Do they belong to your 168cm doll? Which brand is it? I may have to get one. :)

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

HSP_960 wrote:@Boobman: I LOVE the boobs pictured in the center of your post. Do they belong to your 168cm doll? Which brand is it? I may have to get one. :)
Thanks, me too. :D its my desktop pic. At this time its not quite possible. The pic started from a 140cm doll made by WM if i recall. i then did quite a few photo mods like suttle boob shape, using a boob flipped & over-lay. I also modded the aerola & nipples then layered them onto the boobs in new positions, photo stretch too.

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

About preceptions of 100 cm doll, I just got banned from a French forum for a pic of one 100 cm silidoll they say all dolls that size pics are banned and shipments are seized, Do you know of users having any issues with shipments ?
boobman I think your big signature is a waste of space in pools, there should be a maximum size..
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

barbie lover JMH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by barbie lover JMH »

Ok maybe this is a little too late to post here, but I have a question. I am blind and have ordered 2 of these 100cm dolls so far with no problem here in the US mainly for lack of money to purchase larger dolls and wanting some companionship other than my my-size-barbies. I ordered the WMDoll 100cm with head #80 but I would think that the largeness of the breasts should certainly prevent anyone from thinking she is inappropriate or what else. My question is am I mistaken in this assumption as these are my first dolls of this type I don't want to make any mistakes here.

INFORMATIONS