www.wmdolls.com

Super disappointed in oral with WM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Super disappointed in oral with WM

Post by VeroTwilight »

I'm amazed that this sort of thing isn't standard in all of wmdolls' products.
Then again, there are a lot of things that should be standard and aren't (those custom fingers, for example).
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

IMartin7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IMartin7 »

Nice mod ,Thanks for the information.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Wow nice tip madas... few questions here.

1. Do you need to glue back the TPE face to the skull on just the elasticity of the face is enough to keep it in place?
2. I would like that orifice to be less tight, so could you simply just cut out the end and not putting any PVC pipe in?
3. If it fixes the issue why it is not done by the manufacturer... There is surely a downside to this?
4 We don't see in the pictures the M16 connector area, how does it attach to the skull!?

Great work man!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

editit

Post by editit »

So it’s just two small holes?
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

Post by 089 »

editit wrote:So it’s just two small holes?
Asked every guy when buying his first doll. :haha4:

sorry. I swear I couldn't resist!

Maddas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maddas »

Babel99 wrote:Wow nice tip madas... few questions here.

Gday.
1. I didn't bother glueing back the face it seems to hold well. No movement from either doll as of yet.
2. I would suggest still putting in the pvc pipe but only to cover the entrance into the skull( I tested it the skull 3 times. Once without pvc piping which worked best when it comes to loss in tightness and warping of the face. But it's too hard to file down the rough edges from the hole saw so I put in a peace of pvc piping that went to the back of the skull. Tried it and worked with extra tightness. I then also modified the internal depth of the Mouth by cutting and adding in a masturbation sleeve to allow extra penetration.
3. I didn't modify the M16 threaded connector. Just a regular connector or tho my jy doll has the new skeleton which just simply attaching on with a grub screw.

As to why manufacturers havnt changed this. Probably all comes down to cost of changing the front mould to extend the area of where the throat goes into.
Iv been talking to jy doll and they are possibly considering the change. So fingers crossed.

My biggest suggestion is to make sure the pvc piping is as flash to the entrance of the inside skull as you possibly can get it. This will ensure the face stays naturally in position

1. Do you need to glue back the TPE face to the skull on just the elasticity of the face is enough to keep it in place?
2. I would like that orifice to be less tight, so could you simply just cut out the end and not putting any PVC pipe in?
3. If it fixes the issue why it is not done by the manufacturer... There is surely a downside to this?
4 We don't see in the pictures the M16 connector area, how does it attach to the skull!?

Great work man!
Maddas

Maddas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maddas »

Woops. Did that wrong I think lol
Maddas

editit

Post by editit »

Am I misreading the pics? I don’t see where you drilled other than the two small holes. Is there a bigger hole you drilled that the pvc goes into? If so what size hole saw?
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

Maddas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maddas »

If you have a look at the picture where I have circled. This was drilled out. I'm not 100% sure on size as I will have to check after work.
Where I have circled. This is blocked and moulded as 1 piece of the front section of the mould. This is the main cause of the problem with the face warping when doing oral. As you push in the throat expands and the air that is around needs to escape somewhere. Weakest point for the air to travel is the front of the face.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-03-26-12-55-11.jpg
Screenshot_2018-03-26-12-55-11.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2001 times
Maddas

Maddas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maddas »

I used a 44mm hole saw bit for drilling out the back of the head.
Maddas

editit

Post by editit »

Thanks. I will have to try this.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

It's pretty crazy when you consider the head design could easily be made better...jet manufactures for reason refuse too, and most of us end up just not doing BJ's...even tho a BJ from such beautiful face would be rather awesome. Haven't done it in like 3 months or so. Really a shame, but I just cannot enjoy it while also watching, for some reason...
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

j35j35
Ex-Member

Post by j35j35 »

Why two holes?

Maddas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maddas »

j35j35 wrote:Why two holes?
It's just more efficient than 1 plus they are only small holes
Maddas

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Maddas wrote:
I am currently in the process of modding my wm doll to avoid distortion in the face when in use with great success so fair. What I have done is removed the face off the head and used a hole saw to cut out the backing of the skull section so that the insert of the Mouth can freely push inside the skull. Then what I have done is drill a small air hole at the back of the skull to allow air to blow out when you push deep inside throw the mouth. So fair this has been successful in stopping the face distortion but I will be doing some more work later 2day. I can post pics on request if need be.

I had wrote about an idea i hoped the dolls manufactures would make as a option . other blow up dolls " perfect 10 " have a hole in the back of the head that leads to back side of the throat , a rubber hose is connected to the back of the head and has a two way valve in line to adjust suction , and has a rubber squeeze bulb on it (bassically a rubber hose and bulb like on a blood pressure valve . the other way you are basically face f'ing a doll . this way you control the actual sucking motion with the squeeze bulb and suction by the adjustable two way valve.

:D :glou:

INFORMATIONS