www.wmdolls.com

Voluptuous student helps with breast sagging study (WM148L)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Voluptuous student helps with breast sagging study (WM148L)

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

When I received my new WM 148 L Doll in January (see here: New Doll Delivery World Record for my WM148L! someone asked the following questions:
NINJASEX wrote:Are the large boobs firm enough to when you lay her down on her back they don't completely sag to the side? Does the doll look out of proportion from her large boobs and slim body? Again would love to see more pictures of it.
So I asked a female student from The Doll Laboratory if she could help me out. The goal of the experiment was to investigate the sagging of her boobs and to determine if said boobs do overly affect the proportions of her body. The research was conducted with great professionalism thanks to the collaboration of such a highly motivated apprentice.

To begin the experiment, I asked my sweet Guinea Pig to undress and lie on her back. She passed the test successfully. The results proved that despite her L cup, her proportions seemed satisfactory.
(Note to myself: the garter belt, stockings and high heel shoes may have influenced my analysis. A second test will probably be necessary. This time with a completely naked subject.)

Now it was time to further investigate the sagging of the boobs. I made precise measurements to determine the side displacement of her spherical volumes. Conclusion was that they moved quite naturally on the sides in a... rather sexy way.
(Note to myself: I should delete the last comment as it can not be scientifically admissible).

I noticed a strange phenomena when my student moved slightly to one side. Her highest boob (her left one) was now staying in perfect balance. From the top, it was forming a circle in all its mathematical perfection.
(Note to myself: do not forget to measure the central position of the nipple and the areola in relation to the mammary mass next time).

A view from another angle shows the boobs' sagging. It is noticeable but not too pronounced. Just enough to make them looks like big ripe juicy melons just waiting to be bitten.
(Note to myself: I should most definitely delete the last comment as it will make people think I'm a sexual pervert).

The last experiment was to test the breast displacement when laying on the belly. Though it was rather unusual to be able to still see such a mammary mass from behind, this view had none the less a very powerful impact on me erotically speaking.
(Note to myself: next time, I should no forget to measure the volume of blood displacement within the cavernous measuring device I have between my legs).

More experimentations may take place later... :drinking:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Voluptuous student helps with breast sagging study (WM14

Post by The Romantic »

Scientific exploration and study (plus a published account of such) is invaluable to us students of these Doll Subjects. Thank you for your service.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

:glou: Yes very informative
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I think you need to repeat those experiments several times just to make sure your findings are statistically valid.
You also need to perform some additional experiments in order to establish all the boundary conditions regarding boob sagging/firmness with various body positions.
I look forward to you presenting your additional results in a timely manner. :D

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great pictures and fun captions, thanks!

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Very informative! Nice pics of her, and those tits are outrageously beautiful. Love that sag look while she is on her back!

blunghole
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blunghole »

Very hot. Thanks for the pics!

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Wow awesome von and thank you for dressing her in nylons and garters..... :whistle:
Please post more...pretty please with candy on
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Logan569
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Logan569 »

Kilimanjaro!!! She looks like Robin Williams dream girlfriend! (I think one of his funniest comic bits ever, which fits your excellent photos and this topic perfectly) Thanks to you both for taking the time and effort to study and document a little understood phenomenon and educate the masses. Did you get a government grant for the study?

Love her WM#56 head! Gorgeous and hot in the garters and nylons!

A great way to promote safe sex, in more ways than one.

I'm subscribing to this thread to hopefully see more pictures and closely follow the study.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello everybody,

I'm glad to see that so many people TDF members are interested in my experiments. It shows how concerned this community is about the progress of scientific research. :mrgreen:

But I'm afraid that this first session was inconclusive and that further investigation will be necessary to draw an ultimate conclusion and to validate the results.

Von Rubber

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Respect :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, stunning!
I think additional experimention is required to make sure your findings are valid. :D

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

djcdoll wrote:Wow, stunning!
I think additional experimention is required to make sure your findings are valid. :D
Yes, I came to the same conclusion! :mrgreen:

Von Rubber

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

VonRubber wrote:Hello,

When I received my new WM 148 L Doll in January (see here: New Doll Delivery World Record for my WM148L! someone asked the following questions:
NINJASEX wrote:Are the large boobs firm enough to when you lay her down on her back they don't completely sag to the side? Does the doll look out of proportion from her large boobs and slim body? Again would love to see more pictures of it.
So I asked a female student from The Doll Laboratory if she could help me out. The goal of the experiment was to investigate the sagging of her boobs and to determine if said boobs do overly affect the proportions of her body. The research was conducted with great professionalism thanks to the collaboration of such a highly motivated apprentice.

To begin the experiment, I asked my sweet Guinea Pig to undress and lie on her back. She passed the test successfully. The results proved that despite her L cup, her proportions seemed satisfactory.
(Note to myself: the garter belt, stockings and high heel shoes may have influenced my analysis. A second test will probably be necessary. This time with a completely naked subject.)

Now it was time to further investigate the sagging of the boobs. I made precise measurements to determine the side displacement of her spherical volumes. Conclusion was that they moved quite naturally on the sides in a... rather sexy way.
(Note to myself: I should delete the last comment as it can not be scientifically admissible).

I noticed a strange phenomena when my student moved slightly to one side. Her highest boob (her left one) was now staying in perfect balance. From the top, it was forming a circle in all its mathematical perfection.
(Note to myself: do not forget to measure the central position of the nipple and the areola in relation to the mammary mass next time).

A view from another angle shows the boobs' sagging. It is noticeable but not too pronounced. Just enough to make them looks like big ripe juicy melons just waiting to be bitten.
(Note to myself: I should most definitely delete the last comment as it will make people think I'm a sexual pervert).

The last experiment was to test the breast displacement when laying on the belly. Though it was rather unusual to be able to still see such a mammary mass from behind, this view had none the less a very powerful impact on me erotically speaking.
(Note to myself: next time, I should no forget to measure the volume of blood displacement within the cavernous measuring device I have between my legs).

More experimentations may take place later... :drinking:

Von Rubber

Fantastic pictures of the lovely 148L
Some of the best I’ve seen so far!
Really shows the wonderful body.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,
pdkh2000 wrote:Fantastic pictures of the lovely 148L
Some of the best I’ve seen so far!
Really shows the wonderful body.
Thank you. I didn’t wanted to do a serious photo shooting in the first place. I just wanted to lay her on the back to see how the breast would sag on the sides. It wasn’t prepared at all. but once she was there... :whistle:

Though it can be considered a fantasy design, the WM 148 L Doll looks rather natural. The shape of the breast is probably the reason why it works so well.

Von Rubber

INFORMATIONS