www.wmdolls.com

Dismantling/disposing of your doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Dismantling/disposing of your doll

Post by jms033 »

I'm sure this has been asked before, but has anyone dismantled and disposed of their doll before? I'm sure there's going to be come a time, that our dolls will get worn out old, or just need to get rid of. Just wondering...

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Dismantling/disposing of your doll

Post by lilbitlonely »

When your doll gets to that point, I would recommend donating it to Samara78, who restores dolls. If nothing else, she could use it's TPE to fix other people's damaged dolls.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

lilbitlonely wrote:When your doll gets to that point, I would recommend donating it to Samara78, who restores dolls. If nothing else, she could use it's TPE to fix other people's damaged dolls.
Can you melt TPE to reuse it !!??
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

I wonder if it's possible to strip all the TPE away so that you're left with just the skeleton. If you polish it / spray paint it, bolt on some custom attachments, etc, it could make a cool halloween decoration or something.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

if any of my dolls ever reached that point in time ,i'll just melt it into a big ball and resell it to the factory.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Babel99 wrote:
lilbitlonely wrote:When your doll gets to that point, I would recommend donating it to Samara78, who restores dolls. If nothing else, she could use it's TPE to fix other people's damaged dolls.
Can you melt TPE to reuse it !!??
You can But...If you don't have a special supplied air mask and proper ventilation you risk poisoning yourself.
The fumes generated from heating TPE are extremely toxic. :!:
Fix.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

A good thing to know, thanks! :glou:

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

scsc wrote:I wonder if it's possible to strip all the TPE away so that you're left with just the skeleton. If you polish it / spray paint it, bolt on some custom attachments, etc, it could make a cool halloween decoration or something.

There's an idea. I wonder if it would be hard to strip the tpe away. The stripped away tpe can be donated too.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I'm going to do a viking funeral, put her on a little boat and push it off into the river, on fire. Fuck pollution regulations. Hopefully that day is very far off tho

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

scsc wrote:I wonder if it's possible to strip all the TPE away so that you're left with just the skeleton. If you polish it / spray paint it, bolt on some custom attachments, etc, it could make a cool halloween decoration or something.
I did exactly that. See my "Boneless" thread....
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I do NOT recommend heating/melting/burning the TPE. As Mr_Fix_it said, "The fumes generated from heating TPE are extremely toxic. :!:" However, TPE can be cut, and it (or just it's edges) can be re-liquified (chemically) and used to repair holes, tears, etc in other dolls.

If the doll isn't in terrible condition, you could also donate it to another member here, who simply can't afford to buy a doll of their own.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:I'm going to do a viking funeral, put her on a little boat and push it off into the river, on fire. Fuck pollution regulations. Hopefully that day is very far off tho

Hollywu has always mentioned she wants a Viking Funeral. However, I'm sure there are a butt load of restrictions. We suggested she get cremated, have the ashes in a little wooden boat and float it in a kiddie pool. Any attendees at her service can try and shoot flaming arrows at the tiny boat... Of course there will be fire extinguishers on hand along with beer, kimchee and hotdogs. She wants it to be a fun party/send off and not a tragic and cliche funeral. It will be a GAS -- literally and figuratively! Especially with all that beer and kimchee!

But back to the subject. If at all possible, donating her body to help other dolls, either through donation or research is a wonderful way to go. Many of us have been able to benefit from others doing this. I know Samara was able to help us so much when Akiko got so sick. She has been able to learn so much and all she learns she is so willing to help others. Donor dolls provide so much. It may not seem like it but they do.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I suggest donation.

Otherwise, what's wrong with digging a hole and burying your doll?

Maybe a discreet grave stone... :roll:
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

fxrs789 wrote:
I did exactly that. See my "Boneless" thread....
Neat! What did you end up doing with the skeleton?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Vendors should have an address to send dolls to for recycling although better to be given away for further use by someone else if appropriate.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS