www.wmdolls.com

Dismantling/disposing of your doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Dismantling/disposing of your doll

Post by Broven »

I'm going to jump on the "donate her" bandwagon. Dolls can be so expensive, and out of reach for a lot of people... You could really make someone's day.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Also consider the BUY & SELL forum, viewforum.php?f=77

Many people will give a used doll a loving home!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

id wrap her in saran wrap to preserve her somewhat and hold her together......til death do us part. might seem a little weird but thats me lol.

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

scsc wrote:
fxrs789 wrote:
scsc wrote:I wonder if it's possible to strip all the TPE away so that you're left with just the skeleton. If you polish it / spray paint it, bolt on some custom attachments, etc, it could make a cool halloween decoration or something.
I did exactly that. See my "Boneless" thread....
Neat! What did you end up doing with the skeleton?
I still have it. It looks like a baby terminator.
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

My bootleg 140 Maxine will probably last my lifetime.
I’ve repaired her from what others would have considered irreparable at least twice over by now.
The TPE she’s made from is extremely easy to work with, has no smell and doesn’t require oiling.
Hands down the easiest TPE I’ve ever worked with.
It’s like my soldering iron is a magic wand to her.

orchido

Post by orchido »

LDF wrote:I suggest donation.

Otherwise, what's wrong with digging a hole and burying your doll?

Maybe a discreet grave stone... :roll:
I 2nd the donation idea.That always makes some fellow human go happy and stiff :twisted:
Digging down 6 ft is really a lot of HARD work, even if you have a Bobcat.

Some people take their pets to Pet Cemetery, and not like in the movie (book), they extremely seldom come back.
I don't know if a Pet Cemetery plot for a large animal is any cheaper than a regular human burial spot?

Sailing over the waters and dumping it in the deepest spot of the lake/ocean will take care of the "problem" just for a little while, but as far as I know, TPE & Silicone takes a very, very, very long time to biodegrade. It'll just end up floating in the Pacific garbage patch some day, and that one is already really, really big! No need to feed the "monster" anymore, so please don't do it.

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

CC and I have vowed to stay together forever. When I become old and tathered, he will simply cuddle me. And when he dies we are planning to both be cremated and our ashes mixed and distributed across our property. We will only have to find a home for Roxie and Kayla.
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Probably with digging a grave, is, if you don't own some secluded property, or live near some thick woods, ya kinda can't. What's someone's first assumption if they see you, driving or walking by? People are nosy. You'll suddenly have 5 police cars surround you and they'll come out guns drawn.

At least with the viking funeral, whether by water or just a funeral pyre on land, all they see is a controlled fire... so the FD might get called, and you might be fined. But the cops likely won't be responding code 3 to a homicide call.

What, donating is more rational than a glorious funeral pyre? Well, yeah, obviously. But they're more than just dolls to me, they'd get the same respect i'd give a "real" dead friend.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

If any of my girls ever become damaged beyond all hope, i'd probably end up buying replacement bodies so that they can continue being ''healthy''. I would probably give the old body away for free, or just the shipping costs. As long as she keeps the same face, i think i could change her body without too much turmoil. Like a snake shedding it's old skin, i think a doll becoming too damaged doesn't have to mean the end of her. She could be reborn and continue to exist in a new body and maybe even a different one if you want. Like us humans, maybe she just gained/lost a few pounds over the years. :D

I have to say i like the idea of giving them away if it ever comes to that. I think it would be great to know that they are still out there somewhere, in a good home with someone who cares for and appreciates them. Even more so if it means someone who didn't have the means to buy a new doll ends up discovering the joy that they can bring into one's life as a result.

ZD

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

In Maxine’s case damage just opened the door to major modifications.

So now she’s truly one of a kind.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I could never dismantle or dispose of any of my dolls no matter how badly they have deteriorated as I'm just too attached to them. :puppydogeyes:
I guess I'll just have to get a huge roll of duct tape and do the best that I can. :drinking:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

Donation is a nice thing to do but experiments would be fun.

I'd see about cutting the TPE off the skeleton and then rebuilding it with a fabric body. Layers of foam and padding with layers of skin. See about designing it for ease of care too.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Janie will be cremated with me. I left instructions with my brother and my boss. The other two I would love to see adopted to people that can't afford a doll but want one.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I could never dismantle or dispose of any of my dolls no matter how badly they have deteriorated as I'm just too attached to them. :puppydogeyes:
I guess I'll just have to get a huge roll of duct tape and do the best that I can. :drinking:
Lol I see it now. The year is 2218, the US has long been collapsed, Canada does an archaeological expedition into the ruins down the east coast to see what life was like... they reach Virginia.

At one house, everything nearby is ruins and skeletons, until they find the one pretty girl left, a perfectly preserved TPE mummy, under a complete wrapping of heavy duty duct-tape, save for a hole left open at the crotch area. The skeleton nearby sits near her, despite being a skeleton, he's obviously grinning :mrgreen:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:I could never dismantle or dispose of any of my dolls no matter how badly they have deteriorated as I'm just too attached to them. :puppydogeyes:
Lol I see it now. The year is 2218, the US has long been collapsed, Canada does an archaeological expedition into the ruins down the east coast to see what life was like... they reach Virginia.

At one house, everything nearby is ruins and skeletons, until they find the one pretty girl left, a perfectly preserved TPE mummy, under a complete wrapping of heavy duty duct-tape, save for a hole left open at the crotch area. The skeleton nearby sits near her, despite being a skeleton, he's obviously grinning :mrgreen:
Yep, that's exactly what they will find. :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS