sexysexdoll.com

Some shots of My SSD gals

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Some shots of the WM gals with my new camera

Post by Tsall »

You are absolutely right.

My excuses:
  • time
  • writing in a foreign language <= biggest reason
  • I don't wan't to write just "good" or " :thumbs_up: " or "beautiful"
  • laziness
But as you I wan't to change this and give more comments. But there are so many threads with nice photos of beautiful dolls.

So, back to Honey and Seneca:
As I (hopefully) mentioned some time ago, I like your photos very much and I have both threads bookmarked.

Your last photo of Honey is very nice.

However, I find her skin a little reddish. Or does she have a sunburn? :-)
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Thanks djcdoll and terabyte, And thanks to all who stopped in and had a look. A quick note to those passing through, You should consider posting some sort of reply even if it's just a thumbs up, For most of us amateur photographers feedback is the only form of currency we get for all of our efforts. It can get a bit discouraging when seemingly little interest is shown for works that deserve more.
I realize that I am no saint either and have been guilty of the same but I'm really trying to make a conscious effort to leave more feedback for others.
Thanks again and Cheers.
I agree with you. :thumbs_up:
It looks like its easy to just put a doll somewhere and take a few snaps with a camera, but it's not easy at all, far from it.
I fully appreciate the time, effort and skill that is taken to put these superb images together, no they're actually works of art.
In many cases it's the little details that take a nice image into the superb category.
I hope the "experts" keep posting their wonderful works of art so that I can get inspiration and learn from them to improve my own efforts.
For many of us, seeing doll photographs probably got our juices going and got us interested in getting a doll in the first place!
So thank you very much and cheers to the photographers out there.
:glou:

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Tsall wrote:You are absolutely right.

My excuses:
  • time
  • writing in a foreign language <= biggest reason
  • I don't wan't to write just "good" or " :thumbs_up: " or "beautiful"
  • laziness
But as you I wan't to change this and give more comments. But there are so many threads with nice photos of beautiful dolls.

So, back to Honey and Seneca:
As I (hopefully) mentioned some time ago, I like your photos very much and I have both threads bookmarked.

Your last photo of Honey is very nice.

However, I find her skin a little reddish. Or does she have a sunburn? :-)
Thanks Tsall,
That reddish hue you speak of is from the way the light is reflecting off of the back porch onto Honey's tan skin, I put a red stain on the wood. It's just out of camera view.
Also it may show up more on some monitors and less on others.
djcdoll wrote: I agree with you. :thumbs_up:
It looks like its easy to just put a doll somewhere and take a few snaps with a camera, but it's not easy at all, far from it.
I fully appreciate the time, effort and skill that is taken to put these superb images together, no they're actually works of art.
In many cases it's the little details that take a nice image into the superb category.
I hope the "experts" keep posting their wonderful works of art so that I can get inspiration and learn from them to improve my own efforts.
For many of us, seeing doll photographs probably got our juices going and got us interested in getting a doll in the first place!
So thank you very much and cheers to the photographers out there.

Thanks again djcdoll, :thumbs_up:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Thanks djcdoll and terabyte, And thanks to all who stopped in and had a look. A quick note to those passing through, You should consider posting some sort of reply even if it's just a thumbs up, For most of us amateur photographers feedback is the only form of currency we get for all of our efforts. It can get a bit discouraging when seemingly little interest is shown for works that deserve more.
I realize that I am no saint either and have been guilty of the same but I'm really trying to make a conscious effort to leave more feedback for others.
Thanks again and Cheers.
Your thread is very inspiring! I completely agree with dropping a line or 2 or thumbs up in photo threads, feedback is always appreciated!

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Thanks terabyte,
Here is one of Honey's camping shots... More in our "eye candy" thread.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Another shot of Honey and the tree stump. :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Another shot of Honey and the tree stump. :mrgreen:
Honey looks really good in those denim shorts. :thumbs_up:
Gorgeous. :D

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

As I stated earlier in this thread I do in-fact use actual lipstick. The method I use to apply it is similar to detail painting. I have small "makeup Brushes" that are employed for this.
Looking back over the pages of posts, I've often wondered why I can't get lipstick to look right. I've tried major brands like Maybelline, L'Oreal, etc and they just don't want to spread evenly if at all in some places. Of course, I have a hard time keeping it on them if I do half as nice a job as has been done with Honey because I love to kiss them too often. :) Especially Rachael who has the most kissable lips in the house.(#122)

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

ColColt wrote:
As I stated earlier in this thread I do in-fact use actual lipstick. The method I use to apply it is similar to detail painting. I have small "makeup Brushes" that are employed for this.
Looking back over the pages of posts, I've often wondered why I can't get lipstick to look right. I've tried major brands like Maybelline, L'Oreal, etc and they just don't want to spread evenly if at all in some places. Of course, I have a hard time keeping it on them if I do half as nice a job as has been done with Honey because I love to kiss them too often. :) Especially Rachael who has the most kissable lips in the house.(#122)
Thanks for the complement ColColt, I find the brushing it on method to be the way to go. I can get flawless applications with it. I haven't tried other brands though I'm using a rather cheap set of lipsticks from Aliexpress.

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

djcdoll wrote:Definitely can see why you love that last photo so much. :thumbs_up:
Honey looks gorgeous in the "Canadian" bikini. :D
I had to go back and look since I didn't notice the Canadian flag....and I'm Canadian! Must have been focusing on something else....or like they say Men have 2 brains and only enough blood to run one at a time :)

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

northerndollluver wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Definitely can see why you love that last photo so much. :thumbs_up:
Honey looks gorgeous in the "Canadian" bikini. :D
I had to go back and look since I didn't notice the Canadian flag....and I'm Canadian! Must have been focusing on something else....or like they say Men have 2 brains and only enough blood to run one at a time :)
Haha...Ya northerndollluver, I think the southern head gets the lions share in my case. :mrgreen:
Thank You so much for dropping a line. I see you're a long time member... much respect. :thumbs_up:
Cheers

RiderKuuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RiderKuuga »

How are you getting the eyes to pop so much in even the lower light photos? Is it done in a photo editor program post? If so which one do you use?

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

RiderKuuga wrote:How are you getting the eyes to pop so much in even the lower light photos? Is it done in a photo editor program post? If so which one do you use?
Hi RiderKuuga, Thanks for stopping in and having a look. I'm not sure what photo you are referring to here but I think you may be asking about the "catch lights" It's a lighting technique using lights and or sometimes reflectors (just google "catch lights") for more info.
Otherwise if you are looking to edit your photos, any old photo-editor downloaded form the internet worth more than a bag of beans should have some sort of eye tools ie: red eye removal, white brightener etc...
Hope this helps.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headed over to your eye candy thread now

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

stacy718 wrote:so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headed over to your eye candy thread now
OMG I really need to get around more! I came looking for this thread on page 2 then 3 and 4, finally I decided to check page 1 and Wow, What a nice surprise.
Thank you stacy718, I just love your art! Spent many an hour browsing your web page.
I hope you enjoyed your visit to eye candy.
cheers.
edit:
We created this one today in her majesty's honor! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS