www.wmdolls.com

Standing Modes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Standing Modes

Post by ColColt »

Need some opinions on standing. I've decided to let my new girl Kat stand for a while since the bed is occupied by a 160 girl, which is much harder to move about and that weight may not be good for her to stand for long periods.

Last night I let Kat stand with her butt against the cabinet shown with a folded fleece against her butt so that most of her weight was off it as not to press on her anymore than necessary. Today, I switched her around where her back is to me. This requires of course, her hands against the cabinet to hold herself up without possible falling. I'm concerned if leaving her this way will harm the wrist/elbows. There's little pressure on the fingers so that's not much of a concern.

Is this an acceptable stance? She won't be there consistently as I will trying to put new outfits on her, other panties, etc but she'll go back to standing again. She is wearing socks/shoes and has the feet bolt protectors. I can never remember what their called but made from plastic.
Attachments
_1DF5965a.jpg
_1DF5965a.jpg (704.69 KiB) Viewed 2041 times
_1DF5961a.jpg
_1DF5961a.jpg (712.62 KiB) Viewed 2041 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Standing Modes

Post by Cubiko »

If this is just for a few days you have nothing to fear. But if it is for storage it is not recommended. First, use soft padding between doll and surface for two reasons. She can stain the surface, especially if it is wood. And most important is that she does not get impressions from the surface.

Second, turn the doll the other way, and do not bend or crease the material - try to get so close to the "default" stand that she was made in - that is the perfect pose for storage and does not stress the TPE.

A nice padding between the wall and her upper back is a good way, tilting the doll slightly backwards so she does not tip forwards.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

My girl (YL155) has been standing with her back to the wall, with a small throw pillow behind her butt, for just over a year now. No damage, or flattening of the butt, and no worry about fingers/wrists.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I sort of thought she would be better with her back to the cabinet with butt touching. I have memory foam and some thick fleece I could use to keep her from touching the wood. With the panties on and a pajama top(that I've yet to figure how to get on her) she wouldn't be touching the cabinet anywhere.

Odd-I got this pink top on my other girl with no problem but for some reason I cant seem to get another similar one on this one. Must be a mental block.
Attachments
_1DF5510a.jpg
_1DF5510a.jpg (473.61 KiB) Viewed 2028 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My Jyoti stands up straight with her arms at her sides and her back arched slightly so that only her shoulders are in contact with the wall she leans against in my office.
Wall.JPG
Wall.JPG (91.58 KiB) Viewed 2015 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

My girls seem to have an arch in their back that prevents me from being able to put their shoulders against anything. Only their butt touch.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

A good, cheap, trick for taking pressure off our gals when they lean against a wall is to use a normal kitchen washing sponge/scrubber. Just place the soft, sponge side against your gal and the rough part against the wall, I would not recommend having hands resting against a wall or anything for any length of time, particularly in hot weather, as the tpe can develop small tears on the wrist which will need a hot air gun to reseal. Obviously you can help this by smearing Vaseline on the wrist first but for prolonged periods those wrists need to be in a neutral position.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:My girls seem to have an arch in their back that prevents me from being able to put their shoulders against anything. Only their butt touch.
Look like she's just leaning forward at the hips too far, making her butt poke out. I did that a few times before I figured out what was going on. Just need to straighten her body in relation to her legs.
Straighten.jpg
Straighten.jpg (38.47 KiB) Viewed 1992 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I laid her back on the bed on her back, straightened the legs more and stood her back up...looks much better now. That's a piece of fleece behind her back. The feet want to twist every time, however. It's not easy trying to stoop down and lift that leg up enough to reposition the shoe.
Attachments
_1DF5984a.jpg
_1DF5984a.jpg (814.63 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
_1DF5983a.jpg
_1DF5983a.jpg (764.96 KiB) Viewed 1990 times

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

That’s the same procedure I did to position all my girls for standing. Hard to do anything with them once they’re already standing. Although, it looks like you should get some more durable shoes if you plan on leaving her upright. Mine are stored standing, so I had to ensure I had shoes that would protect their feet from deformation. I found that slip-on deck shoes worked well and were easy to take on and off. They have rubber soles to prevent slipping on wood floors as well. And the soles are flat, unlike heels.
See… Holds their feet pretty well.
Attachments
99A10E4E-B45C-48DB-909A-3C5D5B886855.png
99A10E4E-B45C-48DB-909A-3C5D5B886855.png (4.43 MiB) Viewed 1987 times
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I knew zilch about shoes when I bought those. They looked good and one of the first ones I came across while googling "women's shoes". I think she takes a size 4 so, I'll look up the deck shoes as they do look much more comfortable.

I need to find her some sort of bra as well. Those D-cup tits are fairly heavy but, a size 30D won't be easy to find, I imagine.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jyoti has a pair of open shoes that do that. Nearly every time you adjust her stance, damn shoe twists! In my case it's because they're a half size too big.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

ColColt wrote:I knew zilch about shoes when I bought those. They looked good and one of the first ones I came across while googling "women's shoes". I think she takes a size 4 so, I'll look up the deck shoes as they do look much more comfortable.

I need to find her some sort of bra as well. Those D-cup tits are fairly heavy but, a size 30D won't be easy to find, I imagine.
You should be ok finding 30D bras, I've got a few off eBay but you will find that 32C can fit well in place of 30D.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mr Franz wrote:Jyoti has a pair of open shoes that do that. Nearly every time you adjust her stance, damn shoe twists! In my case it's because they're a half size too big.
These are a royal PITA. They do that every time. I'm in the process of looking for the deck shoes now. Some are astronomical in price, like most everything else. I like looking at Amazon as with Prime I get them in two days.
You should be ok finding 30D bras, I've got a few off eBay but you will find that 32C can fit well in place of 30D.
I found quite a few moments ago. Seems everybody under the sun make that size. I made the mistake of looking at Victoria Secret and they're out of sight.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

ColColt wrote:I knew zilch about shoes when I bought those. They looked good and one of the first ones I came across while googling "women's shoes". I think she takes a size 4 so, I'll look up the deck shoes as they do look much more comfortable.

I got my deck shoes at Walmart. Only six bucks. Depending on the height, I used size 3 and 4. Anything smaller than 165, I used a 3. And I get the three pack of “booty socks” at the dollar store. No need in spending a fortune.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS