www.wmdolls.com

Water proof TPE dolls ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Gundam RX93 II
Active Poster
Active Poster

Water proof TPE dolls ?

Post by Gundam RX93 II »

Hi everyone,

I'm deciding which doll to buy (this will take place between December 2018 and January 2019), and I'm considering all the various Chinese brands (both TPE and silicon).
On the official website of WMDOLLS / faq, I read one thing that struck me: "Water proof? Yes these are solid TPE dolls (no air pockets)".

Does any of you know if this means a non-porous TPE compound or does it rather refer to the fact that all the dolls' entrances are sealed and can not enter water inside?

Thanks in advance for your answers :wink:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Water proof TPE dolls ?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will have Jeff send you a PM
Love
Nyoko
Attachments
asian.jpg
asian.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 911 times