www.wmdolls.com

Review of my WM 163 C-cup (I've had her over 3 months now)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Review of my WM 163 C-cup (I've had her over 3 months now)

Post by JCnine »

I'll start by giving you the specs of my purchase...
I'll also include some pics for guys!

Purchased in late November and arrived at my apartment on Dec 11, 2017
WM 163 C-cup with face #85
Standing foot option and shrugging shoulders
Medium (lite tan) skin tone
I added MannequinFan brown eyes, also have ultra dark brown, green, and blue
Her wig is an aftermarket one I found on ebay

Now on to my review

The TPE:
WM must have vastly improved their TPE blend over the last year. My first TPE girl was purchased back in April of last year but at 140cm I quickly found out I wanted a taller one with a more womanly figure. So I sold my 140cm and got my 163cm on the way in early December. The biggest difference I see is the maintenance requirements of the newer TPE seem far less than the older one. I remember having to powder my 140cm weekly to keep her skin from becoming very tacky. This doesn't seem to be the case with my newer girl as I only have to powder her maybe once a month to keep her skin smooth. Overall, I'm very pleased with the changes and the TPE is soft and quite lifelike.

The skeleton:
I'm VERY pleased with the changes to the new skeleton design. I have the shrugging shoulder option so this adds a really cute degree of realism and there is also no more creaking noises from the goose neck moving around since the new design has a hinged neck. I got the neck and shoulder joints extra tight so there are quite difficult to move but they hold poses perfectly! The rest of the skeleton is easy enough to move now that it's had 3 months to loosen up a bit. My only complaint here is that some joints seem a bit easier to move than others but that's not a huge deal to me. With the standing foot option she easily holds her own weight but I always have her leaning on something and I have yet to try to get her to stand in high heels. The fingers are still a bit of an issue but they have seemed to improve the welds that attach the fingers. My 140cm had several loose fingers after a few months but that is not the case with my new 163. The wrists also seem much stronger than the previous as well.

The face:
Face number 85 and she is absolute gorgeous! If you like an Asian look, add brown eyes and brown wig and she is perfect! I only do a small amount of makeup in a black pencil around the eyes and some lipstick and lip gloss to give her lips a nice shine. The makeup removes easily with some baby oil if you screw up! You can also achieve some other looks by simply changing the eye and wig color. For those of you who don't have MannequinFan eyes.... GET THEM! They are very worth the price and so much easier to adjust eye depth, looking position, and color. You also can get eyelids from him so your girl can have a "sleeping" look!

The body:
The body was also flawless. Yes you can still see the lines from the TPE mold but you are going to have that with any TPE doll. They do a pretty good job of minimizing it though. The body type is very much just a young thin woman. The breasts are not exaggerated and her measurements come in at about 32-23-32. So if you like a nice natural look, this could be the body type for you! Keep in mind though with this body shape and a height of 163cm (about 5'4"), she comes in with a weight of about 80 lbs. Again, the TPE is quite soft and lifelike and I haven't had any of her finger or toe nails fall off despite the fact that I sleep with her next to me every night.

Some random things you might like to know about this 163cm model:
Clothing is quite easy for her which has been an absolute joy! She simply wears a size Small or if you really want a snug fit get an XS (US sizes here for all) for dresses, bikinis, lingerie, etc. Her band size comes in at 29 but this is almost impossible to find so I have used a size 30B bra with her and it seems to fit well enough. Her shoe size seems to be about a 4 or 5 (again that's a US size).

Overall I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely be sticking with them as WM has an enormous selection of beautiful faces and body types! I hope this helps anyone who is considering this model or just any WM product in general! Comments and questions are welcomed and you can see more about my purchase and A LOT more of Yumiko in her link listed below!
Attachments
WhiteDress8.JPG
WhiteDress8.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
RedDress1.JPG
RedDress1.JPG (2.95 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
BedTime5.JPG
BedTime5.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
ChiffonDress5.JPG
ChiffonDress5.JPG (2.82 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
EYES.JPG
EYES.JPG (3.23 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
GoldDress4.JPG
GoldDress4.JPG (2.96 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
Sweater4.JPG
Sweater4.JPG (3.86 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
Shrugging Shoulders.JPG
Shrugging Shoulders.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 3207 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Review of my WM 163 C-cup (I've had her over 3 months no

Post by Broven »

Thanks for the review, JCnine. :) Glad to hear your happy with your girl.

Yumiko is absolutely lovely! I love your photo's of her. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Gorgeous

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Nice review, excellent pictures. She looks fantastic in white.

Cheers

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

My gal Suzie is the 2015 version of this body. I love her figure! Very shapely, great proportions, and sexy as hell! Now Suzie is a "chunk" when it comes to weight. Hopefully your newer model is a bit better. But I can say that this body is amazing!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

ren28

Post by ren28 »

This is exactly the review I've been waiting for. Thanks so much.
I'Ve been debating a doll for a few months now and have been trying to do the proper research on them. This WM 163 is one of the two that I've narrowed down to. I've been looking for a model that is a bit more realistic dimensions. I like this one and the 160cm, similar but with wide hips. I'm glad to see you got the shoulder shrug. I thought this would be a nice feature but haven't seen people talk about it and wondered if her shoulders would droop if it wore down. I was also debating the extra 7-10 days to add that feature which would put it around 21 days delivery.
Delivery time is the other thing keeping me from getting one at the monent.. I sometimes travel for work so planning 3-4 weeks out to be home is hard to do. May I ask what site you used to order?

Thanks again for the review.
Hopefully someone posts a review and pics of the 160cm with 156 head.

INFORMATIONS