www.wmdolls.com

Meet Maddie, WM140 A cup #85

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PetiteFreak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Meet Maddie, WM140 A cup #85

Post by PetiteFreak »

Thank you for the welcome! :) It looks like we have exactly the same taste in dolls, the #56 is one of the few heads I'm trying to decide between. Can I PM you if I have any questions about the doll, before ordering? P.S. Tell Maddie she got a fan :wink:
Metricnut wrote: Welcome to the forum PetiteFreak! The WM140A is a great first doll. The head choice can be very difficult. The #85 head is pretty popular, and one of the best parts of the #85 head is how many looks it is capable of. Just change the wig, eyes and makeup until you find the perfect look you like.
Another WM head I really like it the #56. Not sure it is a good scale fit for the 140 body, but if it is I bet that would be a killer combo.
Can't wait to see what you choose! :glou:
"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time." - Glen Quagmire

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

PetiteFreak wrote:Thank you for the welcome! :) It looks like we have exactly the same taste in dolls, the #56 is one of the few heads I'm trying to decide between. Can I PM you if I have any questions about the doll, before ordering? P.S. Tell Maddie she got a fan :wink:
Metricnut wrote: Welcome to the forum PetiteFreak! The WM140A is a great first doll. The head choice can be very difficult. The #85 head is pretty popular, and one of the best parts of the #85 head is how many looks it is capable of. Just change the wig, eyes and makeup until you find the perfect look you like.
Another WM head I really like it the #56. Not sure it is a good scale fit for the 140 body, but if it is I bet that would be a killer combo.
Can't wait to see what you choose! :glou:
I would be happy to help in any way I can. Message me whenever you like. :thumbs_up:
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

koaltrane

Post by koaltrane »

Outstanding thread! Maddie is a beautiful and sexy little spinner. Cute outfits and outstanding photo compositions. Thanks for sharing. You have reinforced my decision to buy a doll with the No. 85 head.

TomCelica
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TomCelica »

Thank you for this great thread - a lot of very useful information and beautiful photos (I especially like the candle-lit ones - very creative.) Like many others on here, I have also been considering the WM 140 a-cup, as her proportions are perfect and unmatched by any other doll out there, and your photos have helped me to confirm that decision. But, like many others, I have had trouble deciding on a head. In fact, I don't think any of the WM heads do it for me, at least in the smaller range. So, the quest continues. But thank you for helping to guide the way!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Not sure if this helps, but I originally had my #56 head on my 140 body, it seemed a bit too big to me. After a while, I started thinking of her as a bobble head. So I put the #56 on my 157b and put the #36 back on the 140. It may just be my own opinion though.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

koaltrane wrote:Outstanding thread! Maddie is a beautiful and sexy little spinner. Cute outfits and outstanding photo compositions. Thanks for sharing. You have reinforced my decision to buy a doll with the No. 85 head.
Thank you koaltrane! (cool user name!) Welcome to TDF :D
The #85 head is fantastic. She is capable of may looks with a simple change of the wig and a little makeup. While staying cute the whole time!
TomCelica wrote:Thank you for this great thread - a lot of very useful information and beautiful photos (I especially like the candle-lit ones - very creative.) Like many others on here, I have also been considering the WM 140 a-cup, as her proportions are perfect and unmatched by any other doll out there, and your photos have helped me to confirm that decision. But, like many others, I have had trouble deciding on a head. In fact, I don't think any of the WM heads do it for me, at least in the smaller range. So, the quest continues. But thank you for helping to guide the way!
I appreciate the kind words Tom. Choosing the right head is a very important step. I feel like the face is what I bond with. Anyone who doesn't have a doll may not understand that, but most doll owners have a bond with the doll that they didn't expect. Keep in mind that if you find a face that is close, you can probably turn her into your dream girl with a little makeup and a high quality wig.
The best place to see a lot of good photos of each WM head is the DollsFrance website. Check it out: https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/21- ... par-visage
BWheeler1 wrote:Not sure if this helps, but I originally had my #56 head on my 140 body, it seemed a bit too big to me. After a while, I started thinking of her as a bobble head. So I put the #56 on my 157b and put the #36 back on the 140. It may just be my own opinion though.
That is good information BWheeler1. The WM140 A cup is kinda a medium/ small doll, some full size heads will work and some will not. Maybe if TomCelica finds a head he is interested in, he can ask his vendor for a picture with that head on the WM140 body, so he can see if the head is a good scale match or not, before ordering it.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

57 Dave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 57 Dave »

lilbitlonely wrote:Power-outages can be a good thing. I really like these candle-light shots of Maddie.

Hopefully you can remember or maybe have the info available, but I am curious as to the camera settings you used for these 2 shots, particularly the second one with the dark glass. I am assuming you had a decently long shutter speed.

Love the photos.
Arika Bridgette - YL155D-WM#124
Ivy Rose - WM140D-WM#172

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Hi 57 Dave,

Good question, I was surprised at the answer.

My standard approach is to shoot everything at ISO 100. It normally isn't an issue because 99% of the time I use a tripod. So longer exposure times are not a problem, even in lower light situations. I use a remote trigger for the camera to avoid touching the camera, just for this reason.

I used a Cannon T6i with a 24mm prime lens. 2.8 aperture for both shots ( max for that lens)

The lighter shot with the daytime in the window was shot at 400 ISO (very rare for me, I can't explain this). With a shutter speed of .6 seconds.

The darker picture taken later on that night after it got dark was shot at ISO 100, with a shutter speed of 1.6 seconds.

I know that is backwards. The ISO 400 shot should have been the lower light shot. But that is what the picture data says.

Another thing that surprised me was the use of the 24mm lens. 90% of my pictures taken with that camera were with my 50mm 1.8 prime lens. I only used the 24mm lens when space was limited and the 24mm lens had to be used due to being in a small space.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Yes very cool window shots Metricnut, :thumbs_up: I too almost always shoot at ISO 100, It's rare for me to venture beyond that but I have upon occasion.
:glou:

TomCelica
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TomCelica »

[quote=] I appreciate the kind words Tom. Choosing the right head is a very important step. I feel like the face is what I bond with. Anyone who doesn't have a doll may not understand that, but most doll owners have a bond with the doll that they didn't expect. Keep in mind that if you find a face that is close, you can probably turn her into your dream girl with a little makeup and a high quality wig.
The best place to see a lot of good photos of each WM head is the DollsFrance website. Check it out: [/quote]

Thanks for the link to Dolls France. Yes, it's great that the heads are broken into groups. The "135 cm et plus" category, though, which includes the heads I like, is still a mixed bag, though, as some of these could fit a 140cm body but others would still be too big. I had a long discussion with Elizabeth from Sexxdolls.com about options for this body, but despite many options we discussed, none were quite right - although I did learn about some fantastic YL doll heads that would fit great on a bigger WM body! I wish WM Dolls made a more concerted effort to produce and distinguish heads that could fit this doll, as it is really killer. But thank you very much for your help and insights!

PS: Also, sorry, I don't think I'm using this quote function correctly.

raceguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by raceguy »

Nice pics, great job posing her.

MidKnightShift
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MidKnightShift »

She is one of the best looking dolls with a small cup size that I've ever seen! An excellent choice, and probably easy to maneuver too.

scobuh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by scobuh »

Love the candlelight and reflection! Gorgeous. Something about the soft warm lighting, particularly with the backlighting effect. Adds depth and realism. I like how the rear candle backlights her, and lights the reflection. Nicely done!
Attachments
M%20168.JPG
M%20168.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 1670 times

INFORMATIONS