www.yourdoll.com

100cm full body pantyhose

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
TexasDude

100cm full body pantyhose

Post by TexasDude »

Is there anywhere to get a full body crotchless nylon (like panty hose material) outfit for a 100cm doll? Or maybe some one who can custom make one for my doll? She arrives later today and I'm so excited.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 100cm full body pantyhose

Post by HSP_960 »

I'm also interested in this item for my 100 cm doll.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Get a stalking for ten year olds it works great then get another stalking for 4 year old cut the legs off for sleeves and use the bottom for underwear lol
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

KarumaSenpai

Post by KarumaSenpai »

Try toddler 4T clothes. Or look on amazon, some lingerie and pantyhose can be found in extra small or small depending on the bust.

Yumikotanaka
Doll
Doll

Post by Yumikotanaka »

Try buying some pantyhose or sheer tights for girls in a size larger! Then slide the waist band up over her chest and over her brests. Best place to get hose is Target![the girls pantyhose is almost sheer to the waist] Also there is a girls size "full body tights" that's ballet underwear! I have a small doll too and I love her in hose!

INFORMATIONS