www.yourdoll.com

New for 2018.. Let me CHARM U...

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: New for 2018.. Let me CHARM U...

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Damn! I just heard about this. :( I hope she will be ok and feeling better soon.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Oh wow, this brings tears to my eyes reading all that. I so appreciate all of your support and oh so kind words and hearts. This is making me speechless. I am here and In full mode of making anything you want to order. I have been very ill, but I have that Irish in me and will fight. I love all of you and will continue. I don't ever want to leave here and let all you down. This is just getting fun right? I only ask for you to give me maybe a few extra days for processing. Just for this week. I assure you I will give 110% and you will be happy. I want to thank TDF and all of you for supporting me in igjewelry and my personal life. It never goes unnoticed ... I have a few hurdles to get through but prays and friends will get me through. And making jewelry and things for my friends here gives me the hope and smile I need at this time. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Forgive me for not doing individual thank you's, but I know you understand. Love always :) IG/Kim

TO tongue, Thank you for this past week. I am sorry you have a cold now from getting run down taking care of me. The girls and I appreciate everything you do for us. We are truly loved. And WE LOVE YOU. Your wife and wives lovers and friends etc. .... Kim Lexi London D'arcy xxxx :) :) :) :)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

bump. I am here! Don't forget about the free jewelry with every purchase this January................... London loves hers. She wants to send special kisses. This is my favorite pic of her. IG/Kim
Attachments
something  new London.JPG
something new London.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1400 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

We had to share our latest score from IG... Anna Marie LOVES it!!! The Pink with the smokey beads is really beautiful! :)

I apologize for the less than ideal photography. I really tried, but for some reason my phone has a hard time taking good shots of shiny things I guess... lol

Also, I forgot to do one of the anklet, though you can kind of see it in the second photo... :P I'll get a better shot of that soon.

20180120_112955.jpg
20180120_112955.jpg (953.38 KiB) Viewed 1375 times
20180120_113743.jpg
20180120_113743.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1375 times
THANK YOU THANK YOU, IG! Everything is so awesome!!

-Anna Marie and Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Broven wrote:We had to share our latest score from IG... Anna Marie LOVES it!!! The Pink with the smokey beads is really beautiful! :)

I apologize for the less than ideal photography. I really tried, but for some reason my phone has a hard time taking good shots of shiny things I guess... lol

Also, I forgot to do one of the anklet, though you can kind of see it in the second photo... :P I'll get a better shot of that soon.

20180120_112955.jpg
20180120_113743.jpg
THANK YOU THANK YOU, IG! Everything is so awesome!!

-Anna Marie and Broven
:D Awe Anna looks beautiful as always. Thank you for posting this. LOVE her! And the pics are just fine. Loved the way you captured her. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer and wonderful friend. I greatly appreciate it. IG/Kim
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

INFORMATIONS