www.yourdoll.com

At the sake of being repetitive.... Clothing size question

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
FirstOrder

At the sake of being repetitive.... Clothing size question

Post by FirstOrder »

Like pretty much every first time buyer before me , I have a sizing question ...
I just ordered Felicity from Canada Sex Doll and was hoping someone can tell me what clothing and bra size I would be looking at for my doll.
Thanks in advance !

WM 157 B
Hight 5'2"
B 27"
W 19"
Hip 30"
Thig circum 17"
Shoulder width 13"
Shoe 4.5

castlemeup
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: At the sake of being repetitive.... Clothing size questi

Post by castlemeup »

I'm very interested in this doll as well, but have questions about clothing sizes just like you. I'll definitely be following this thread!

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

The b-w-h is about the same as my 140 so I'd probably go for xs or asian small first. Some stuff in small might work. If you can't find a 27b bra try a 28a. Your doll will have longer legs than mine so hopefully someone else has a good pant size to suggest.

P.s. Congratulations! Don't let the wait get to you.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Wait for your doll to arrive. Take your own measurements as exact measurements vary sometimes. Then cross reference that with manufacturer size charts. Sizes too, vary one manufacturer to the next. Always some trial and error involved as doll proportions are usually a bit different than actual human proportions.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Gwen's 4'-11" and 31-19-29 - very close to your girl.

I buy American XS and Asian S to fit. Most US S is too big.

Bras are going to be a bitch - good luck finding a band size (under breast) and cup size combination that works. I gave up and just bought string bikini tops.

Anything that ties works well. I'm also a huge fan of adjustable string thongs.

I've had good luck with anything made by Avidlove on Amazon.

Buy light colors and wash everything repeatedley until it quits shedding dye before putting it on your girl. I use Shout Color Catchers to determine this.

Good luck!
Attachments
Gwen  profile crop.jpg
Gwen profile crop.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2566 times
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Mr Franz wrote:Wait for your doll to arrive. Take your own measurements as exact measurements vary sometimes. Then cross reference that with manufacturer size charts. Sizes too, vary one manufacturer to the next. Always some trial and error involved as doll proportions are usually a bit different than actual human proportions.
This.

Measurements is what matters, sizes like S and XS is variating a LOT depending on brand and intended market. If you buy clothes from proper stores online they will pretty much always give various measurements of their clothes, so just compare that to the numbers of your doll. If you stick to certain brands you'll also get to know their standards, so for example if you have a set of XS calvin klein underwear that fits good, you can assume that the rest of their line of underwear in XS will most likely fit in a similar fashion.

Also, with a slim doll like that, don't be afraid of checking teen/child sizes. It's very common for women with petite bodies to buy those sizes as well, so nothing wrong with that.

Also #2, keep in mind that pretty much all dolls has an unnaturally slim waist. So for a good fit go for pants/panties with a low profile that doesn't go above the hip.

Also #3, legs are unnaturally long for the dolls height, so onesie-type of clothes can be very problematic. This is also the reason to why you're likely to go for a size smaller for the torso if going by the numbers.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

I now ordered my own WM 157 B (as my very first doll) ...

And I'm wondering the same question about clothing sizes...

Since you have this body type a bit longer... which experience did you make? Any tipps?
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

INFORMATIONS