www.yourdoll.com

Great store for Jewelry and accessories (US)

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
High Country

Great store for Jewelry and accessories (US)

Post by High Country »

The Jewelry options at my local Target and Walmart are very limited. Of course you can find anything and everything on Ebay or Amazon, but I find it tedious if not overwhelming to try and sift through the thousands of options.

So I just found this store near me that is a national chain I have never heard of. It was awesome to be able to walk in and browse live-action a great selection of inexpensive jewelry of all sorts. I found their regular prices very reasonable, but they had a lot of items on sale or clearance, that were truly cheap. I left with so much loot for Stephanie it might take me a couple years to run out of new options.

Of course they have a website too, if there isn't a store nearby you. They had some clothes and shoes, but I didn't see much to tempt me beyond the jewelry and accessories.

https://www.charmingcharlie.com

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Great store for Jewelry and accessories (US)

Post by RJ357 »

Lol, I used to do the millwork in those stores, but never been in one that was open. You can also check out Francesca's collections, they have costume jewelry and nice dresses in very petite sizes..

INFORMATIONS