www.yourdoll.com

Custom made clothes for your doll

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
fareastlover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Custom made clothes for your doll

Post by fareastlover »

Is there any places that do custom fit clothes for your doll? If not, I am thinking to open a shop to do this service.

Advantages:

1. The clothes will fit perfectly for your doll with the style you picked
2. No stain material...that mean you can put it on w/o worrying it will stain your girl. Either white or pre-washed materials.

Customers can send in the measurement and the style. We do it and send it back to you.
I want to do a survey to see if this is some thing we can do for our members here

fr7003
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Custom made clothes for your doll

Post by fr7003 »

There are very few shops that offer clothes for dolls size below 140cm.
There are even fewer options available when the type of clothes are lingerie, undergarments, any type of sexy looking clothes.

If you are looking to open a shop making clothes for dolls, then by all means, I would love to use your visit one day.

SteelWings

Post by SteelWings »

A service like this would be oh so useful to people like me who are nervious about buying clothes for his dolls from stores.

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

If you do end up opening a shop then I don't believe you can advertise about it on TDF without becoming an approved vendor. That being said, I would use such a service. Accurate measurements could be kept for each doll model that said vendor has made clothing for thus making it simple to just select an item, specify your doll model, and purchase.

DASTReviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DASTReviews »

If you have clothes/lingerie for this size doll, I'm all ready doing the Fry to you "Shut up and take my money!"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IE ... =UTF8&th=1

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

This would be a good business opportunity. If you had outfit choices and customers could just select the doll model (or custom size), then I'm sure many people would be happy about that. Not many things fit well plus people can feel uncomfortable shopping in a juniors' section where good styles are limited.

I do think there is more to sizing than just bust/waist/hip/height.
Inseam, thigh girth, arm girth, under bust, etc. Maybe people could fit a template to a doll and mail the template to you and you'll be able to amass a physical library of doll fittings.

It would also be nice if it was designed to put on and take off with ease. Things that button or zip in the back can make it easier.

BTW, I'm a big fan of tight crop tops, ultra low rise bottoms.

INFORMATIONS