www.yourdoll.com

Clothing - adjusting for breast size on small dolls?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Rono
Active Poster
Active Poster

Clothing - adjusting for breast size on small dolls?

Post by Rono »

I have a new 111cm, for US sizing i think she is a girls xs or a size 5/6, but with the large breasts, I am curious on how to adjust for that? Do i bump up a size or two for tops that arent stretchy? And what about costumes or similar that are tops and bottoms in one item?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Clothing - adjusting for breast size on small dolls

Post by LoneRanger »

My 100 cm wear a size 1 and it fits perfectly. I would try a size 2 first and get something with a lot of loose material. This dress is a perfect first dress and came from Amazon.
Attachments
DSCN2616.JPG
DSCN2616.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2046 times
L✰neR✯nger

Rono
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Clothing - adjusting for breast size on small dolls?

Post by Rono »

Adult size 1?

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

LoneRanger wrote:My 100 cm wear a size 1 and it fits perfectly. I would try a size 2 first and get something with a lot of loose material. This dress is a perfect first dress and came from Amazon.

I'm considering a 100, and I'm wondering about getting bras, panties, stocking, etc. What sizes would they be?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I have no bras, panties for my 3 100 cm. My tights are size 2 child's (size 1 sucked as it was made to accommodate diapers) Dressing them is a challenge even at their size (20-25 lbs of dead weight is still tough). Plus it is to easy to leave marks and lines from tight fitting cloths.

The expert on this is samara78 - she was the 1st to help guide me in the right direction (after wasting a lot of money on stuff that sounded right but was way to big - good thing I have very young grand daughters, they don't need to know the stuff was a doll's hand me downs, lol).
L✰neR✯nger

Rono
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rono »

SeniorDollLover wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:My 100 cm wear a size 1 and it fits perfectly. I would try a size 2 first and get something with a lot of loose material. This dress is a perfect first dress and came from Amazon.

I'm considering a 100, and I'm wondering about getting bras, panties, stocking, etc. What sizes would they be?

I believe there is a post here in the clothing sub forum about bra size. I think a 32a is generic size for 100, but my memory could be bad. There is/was a post that linked some amazon based clothes for 100cm that included panties.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

111 is going to have monster boobs for a small doll. You have to mod an extra petite a cup or b cup bra. By taking in the center between cups and tucking and sewing the straps that come around back. Of course you could just contact
Nadia at NPW studio atlier
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS