www.yourdoll.com

Free doll clothes

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
jerryr708

Re: Free doll clothes

Post by jerryr708 »

haremlover wrote:Well you didn't tell us that in the first place. It's always good to start a story from square one.
Now I'm very lucky and I know the owner of a thrift store . . . and he doesn't mind me . . . xyz
However, you'd be well advised to come out in the open with him and ask him to put stuff aside for you openly because otherwise someone seeing you in such activity will bring in the cops and you'll have some mightily embarrassing explaining to do . . . and possibly still be on the wrong side of the law unless you have the written permission of the shopkeeper.

If you need to explain your activity, then you're welcome to show him some of the threads pictures of my ladies coming to life as real people. That makes it much more OK than merely a sexdoll fetish to give the excuse for a pervert rummaging through bags of clothes to find women's knickers.

That's what the local newspapers will put on their front page if you don't now go about it the right way.

Best wishes

Harem
It's sad when you can't even post on a sex doll forum without feeling like a pervert, pantie thief, predator, sex fiend. It's like going to a bar to meet ladies, but pretend to not be interested in them except for the sports channel and your beer. "Get off my lap lady, I cant see the game...make yourself useful and bring me another beer please." Deep down we want to take her home as much as we want to hear what people are doing with their dolls, naughty or nice.
PS: Thanks for looking out for my best interest. Last thing I want is my wife seeing my face in the small town paper in the small town jail for a small pair of panties.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

haremlover wrote: But often shops like this put unsold things in their bins, and as far as I'm concerned, rescuing serviceable things out of bins to stop them ending up as landfill or for incineration is a matter of saving the planet.
This is my view as well. Unfortunately it's illegal in my area to pull things out of a bin or dumpster. :( Which makes no logical sense at all. :?
To me, that would be the ultimate way to recycle. It's like the "wise heads" who make the laws in my area would rather spend money to bury stuff in a landfill rather than let it be of some use to someone. :roll:
But in any case, I just wanted to take this opportunity to warn anyone who is contemplating "dumpster diving" to be aware of this as it may be fine in some places and illegal in others.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

jerryr708 wrote: Last thing I want is my wife seeing my face in the small town paper in the small town jail for a small pair of panties.
yeah. I hate that.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Mark Spencer wrote:
jerryr708 wrote: Last thing I want is my wife seeing my face in the small town paper in the small town jail for a small pair of panties.
yeah. I hate that.
Yeah especially when the panties don't even fit! :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

LOL ... do they ever?
Steven Wright

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

But imagine being approached by the cops and ordered to "Drop those drawers!" 8O
I would be like, "Do you mean the ones I'm holding or the ones that I'm wearing?" :haha4:

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

I'd tell them "You drop the donut"

it would be a standoff
Steven Wright

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Mark Spencer wrote:I'd tell them "You drop the donut"

it would be a standoff
I might get shot as there is no way they will drop their donuts! 8O It would be a serious amount of drama for a pair of panties that don't even fit. :(
Still, a bullet may be less painful than buying something like this in a retail store! :wink:

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Yeah.. that is a lot of drama..
but I guess it depends on the color, too.
For white ones? no way.
Steven Wright

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jerryr708 wrote: That makes it much more OK than merely a sexdoll fetish to give the excuse for a pervert rummaging through bags of clothes to find women's knickers.

That's what the local newspapers will put on their front page if you don't now go about it the right way.
It's sad when you can't even post on a sex doll forum without feeling like a pervert, pantie thief, predator, sex fiend. [/quote]

There is a misunderstanding. I was not referring you to you in such terms. I had led the reader through the scenario of what happens when enforcers of law or morality get hold of your image rummaging through the bags, and the sort of impression they will give themselves about you.

I got arrested in France working with a TV documentary film. I've told the story elsewhere but in brief I was left holding the doll for too long in a street of shops. A woman who clearly had a thing about what she considered to be perverts called the police. They were extremely brutal. They demanded my camera with such violence I thought they would break it. After bruising my face and my wrists, which took two weeks to recover, they looked at my camera and surprise of surprises didn't find the sort of photographs that a pervert would take.

People, self appointed protectors of morality, are always looking for perverts so that they feel better about being normal. So doing anything slightly out of the ordinary exposes one potentially to abuse by people who don't understand.

It's that which you risk.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

haremlover wrote:
jerryr708 wrote: That makes it much more OK than merely a sexdoll fetish to give the excuse for a pervert rummaging through bags of clothes to find women's knickers.

It's sad when you can't even post on a sex doll forum without feeling like a pervert, pantie thief, predator, sex fiend.
There is a misunderstanding. I was not referring you to you in such terms. I had led the reader through the scenario of what happens when enforcers of law or morality get hold of your image rummaging through the bags, and the sort of impression they will give themselves about you.

I got arrested in France working with a TV documentary film. I've told the story elsewhere but in brief I was left holding the doll for too long in a street of shops. A woman who clearly had a thing about what she considered to be perverts called the police. They were extremely brutal. They demanded my camera with such violence I thought they would break it. After bruising my face and my wrists, which took two weeks to recover, they looked at my camera and surprise of surprises didn't find the sort of photographs that a pervert would take.

People, self appointed protectors of morality, are always looking for perverts so that they feel better about being normal. So doing anything slightly out of the ordinary exposes one potentially to abuse by people who don't understand.

It's that which you risk.

Best wishes

Harem[/quote]
I get home from a stressful day of work, have a few cocktails and jump on The Doll Forum. I get to feeling a little to good and I start to comment on some crazy stuff that most would keep to themselves.
I wake up in the morning and have my coffee, feed my chickens and jump on The Doll Forum. I look at some of my comments and say: "WHAT? I did not just say that! What will this forum think of me? I never laughed soo hard when I read all of the above comments. The humor on this forum made it all worth it.
Everybody has that inner perv deep inside them. There are some hot girls that lead normal lives in public, yet they go home and make love to their dog or their horse. I knew a girl that had a large dog that always tried to sniff and mount her in a way that was normal everyday behavior for her. She would always put the dog away when company came over to hide the close relationship she had with the dog. I always suspected something because she never corrected the dog or said NO! and she would let the dog lick inside her mouth with that...look.
Anytime somebody says you are not normal, they are doing something worse behind closed doors.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

jerryr708 wrote: Everybody has that inner perv deep inside them.

[Christine Lavin - "Getting In Touch With My Inner Bitch"]
jerryr708 wrote: There are some hot girls that lead normal lives in public, yet they go home and make love to their dog or their horse. I knew a girl that had a large dog that always tried to sniff and mount her in a way that was normal everyday behavior for her. She would always put the dog away when company came over to hide the close relationship she had with the dog. I always suspected something because she never corrected the dog or said NO! and she would let the dog lick inside her mouth with that...look.
I think I've seen that girl! She's in this music video, making out with her dog:

[Soundgarden - "Black Hole Sun"]

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Didn't see the woman with the dog but brilliant video - lots in it. Thanks for posting

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You guys crack me up! You fellas do not need yo be wierdos snd perverts..... I have that covered already lmfao
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

haremlover wrote:Didn't see the woman with the dog but brilliant video - lots in it. Thanks for posting

Best wishes

Harem
"Making out with her dog in the bathtub lady" appears throughout "Black Hole Sun", but the part I meant starts at 4 minutes and 6 seconds:
https://youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg?t=4m6s

PS There really is "lots in it". Here's an amusing in-depth analysis:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

INFORMATIONS