www.yourdoll.com

Girl Galore

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Girl Galore

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

The last time that I went to the mall I walked by a store called "Girl Galore" and noticed that they had a lot of nice stuff that would look great on our dolls.
I don't know if anyone has ever been in one of these stores, but I just thought I would give a heads up to anyone brave enough to check it out! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Girls Galore

Post by optical delusion »

is that sign of being a doll enthusiasts that when you see a great out fit and immediately think damn that would look good on my doll instead of the hot girl who's currently holding it up to see what she would look like in it

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I have shopped there a bit pricy but they fit! :D

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

optical delusion wrote:is that sign of being a doll enthusiasts that when you see a great out fit and immediately think damn that would look good on my doll instead of the hot girl who's currently holding it up to see what she would look like in it
I think that's the sign of a man who's been liberated by sex dolls, yes. :)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Dolly Dearest wrote:
optical delusion wrote:is that sign of being a doll enthusiasts that when you see a great out fit and immediately think damn that would look good on my doll instead of the hot girl who's currently holding it up to see what she would look like in it
I think that's the sign of a man who's been liberated by sex dolls, yes. :)
Might just be a guy thing when your in a relationship. I did this back in the 90's when I passed a store in the mall and thought of my high school crush.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Yes it is and I'm guilty as charged! :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Girl Galore

Post by optical delusion »

Doesnt help that after so much research in your next doll you start assigning manufacturing lables to them as you pass by trying to find one that matches your doll....or maybe thats me going to far ? :oops:

INFORMATIONS