www.ordoll.com

OR156E review, first doll

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
scaramaga
Apprentice
Apprentice

OR156E review, first doll

Post by scaramaga »

[Repost from viewtopic.php?f=292&t=117955]

Hello there,
After almost a week, I wanted to share my experience of first doll purchase which is a OR156E since there are not much reviews on OR dolls on the forum.
Being my first doll, i can't compare with other dolls but i hope it will help.

Choice : the choice was hard since there are a lot of brands but i choose quite quickly to go on jinsan series (WM, YL, OR) since i wanted a customized doll and that theuy offer a lot of variety in bodys and heads ; after that, i selected bodys based on general shape/height/weight and hesitate between WM158D, YL155D and OR156E ; i finally choose the last one because was branded as the lighter of the three.

Order : I asked several vendors in order to have the best offer and to evaluate their seriousness ; finally, I choose to deal directly with ORdoll via Joyce since they made a competitive offer and they answer very fast and accurate to my questions ; honestly, it was one of my best purchase experience ever so if you want to buy an ORdoll, you can go eyes closed with Joyce.
Once ordered, the wait is pure torture (especially once you get the tracking number :) ) but I was lucky because the process was pretty fast compared to what others can experience : 4days for manufacturing and 2 weeks for shipment (to France) ; during that time, i bought care products, clothes, makeup, etc...
The box didn't seemed open by customs

Unboxing : parcel arrived in a OKish condition, doll was well protected inside the box and was not damaged ; i noticed almost no chemical smell even before cleaning it, which was a very good news.
i washed/rinced her 3 times with soapy water, applied 1 time mineral oil and powder her : this was very long, be prepared ; after that she felt very clean and ready to go, the only thing that i can smell when i stick my nose on her skin is kind of a very light "plastic" scent, which is normal, i guess.

Size and weight : firstly, i'm 1.84cm / 81kg, in a good physical shape, i wouldn't consider myself athletic but i do sport and exercise regularly ; she really is 156cm tall, i measured ; the size is perfect, a smaller doll would have been a bit weird to me and a teller one not necessary, i'm very happy with my choice ; the doll is heavy, i knew it, but it's managable for me : i lift and move her quite easily ; during playtime it becomes more tricky because you have to care of hands/feets/wig, etc... but it only relies on learning the safest way to move her, it will be better and faster with time. i have no bathroom scale so i can't verify the weight at the moment.

Playtime : feelings are great (skin, holes), didn't tried oral yet ; the skeleton alows almost all kind of positions you can imagine ; firts time was a bit weird but gets better and better as you learn how to move her and change positions ; as i said above, i will be perfect when i will learn how to move her positions safe, fast and seamlessly.

To summarize, i'm very happy with my decision and my choice (she is so lovely <3), probably the best decision i made for more than a year now.

By the way, the doll is an OR156E, with Jinsan head n°298, standing feets and insert.

I will probably post some updates in the next weeks and feel free to ask me questions.
Attachments
0001.PNG
0001.PNG (702.49 KiB) Viewed 2221 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OR156E review, first doll

Post by haremlover »

One of the principal reasons to take OR seriously is not only a range of every body-style you could wish for, but the personal attentions of Joyce. She really cares about all with whom she comes into contact and has the most real friends among doll enthusiasts of all doll manufacturers. None care as she cares.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

scaramaga wrote:[Repost from viewtopic.php?f=292&t=117955]

Hello there,
After almost a week, I wanted to share my experience of first doll purchase which is a OR156E since there are not much reviews on OR dolls on the forum.
Being my first doll, i can't compare with other dolls but i hope it will help.

Choice : the choice was hard since there are a lot of brands but i choose quite quickly to go on jinsan series (WM, YL, OR) since i wanted a customized doll and that theuy offer a lot of variety in bodys and heads ; after that, i selected bodys based on general shape/height/weight and hesitate between WM158D, YL155D and OR156E ; i finally choose the last one because was branded as the lighter of the three.

Order : I asked several vendors in order to have the best offer and to evaluate their seriousness ; finally, I choose to deal directly with ORdoll via Joyce since they made a competitive offer and they answer very fast and accurate to my questions ; honestly, it was one of my best purchase experience ever so if you want to buy an ORdoll, you can go eyes closed with Joyce.
Once ordered, the wait is pure torture (especially once you get the tracking number :) ) but I was lucky because the process was pretty fast compared to what others can experience : 4days for manufacturing and 2 weeks for shipment (to France) ; during that time, i bought care products, clothes, makeup, etc...
The box didn't seemed open by customs

Unboxing : parcel arrived in a OKish condition, doll was well protected inside the box and was not damaged ; i noticed almost no chemical smell even before cleaning it, which was a very good news.
i washed/rinced her 3 times with soapy water, applied 1 time mineral oil and powder her : this was very long, be prepared ; after that she felt very clean and ready to go, the only thing that i can smell when i stick my nose on her skin is kind of a very light "plastic" scent, which is normal, i guess.

Size and weight : firstly, i'm 1.84cm / 81kg, in a good physical shape, i wouldn't consider myself athletic but i do sport and exercise regularly ; she really is 156cm tall, i measured ; the size is perfect, a smaller doll would have been a bit weird to me and a teller one not necessary, i'm very happy with my choice ; the doll is heavy, i knew it, but it's managable for me : i lift and move her quite easily ; during playtime it becomes more tricky because you have to care of hands/feets/wig, etc... but it only relies on learning the safest way to move her, it will be better and faster with time. i have no bathroom scale so i can't verify the weight at the moment.

Playtime : feelings are great (skin, holes), didn't tried oral yet ; the skeleton alows almost all kind of positions you can imagine ; firts time was a bit weird but gets better and better as you learn how to move her and change positions ; as i said above, i will be perfect when i will learn how to move her positions safe, fast and seamlessly.

To summarize, i'm very happy with my decision and my choice (she is so lovely <3), probably the best decision i made for more than a year now.

By the way, the doll is an OR156E, with Jinsan head n°298, standing feets and insert.

I will probably post some updates in the next weeks and feel free to ask me questions.
========================

Congratulation scaramaga!

I think you will like her more and more!

Please share your pictures with us, You took great pictures!

Thank you

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

haremlover wrote:One of the principal reasons to take OR seriously is not only a range of every body-style you could wish for, but the personal attentions of Joyce. She really cares about all with whom she comes into contact and has the most real friends among doll enthusiasts of all doll manufacturers. None care as she cares.

Best wishes

Harem
===================

Hello haremlover,

Thank you for your suggest!

We don't keep in touch for long time, I wish your everything is good!

Thank you

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Congrats

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

This doll always our most popular

Best compromise of all between height, weight and ultrasexy figure.

Best regards

Joyce

INFORMATIONS