www.ordoll.com

125cm too small?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

125cm too small?

Post by jms033 »

Hello all, I am thinking about buy the "Betty-125cm A-cup Doll" from ORDOLL. Right now, I have a 135cm doll, and she is nice, but I had surgery a couple months back, and now my lifting heavy objects are limited. 55lbs is too heavy for me to lift and move around, so I'm thinking about a 125cm doll, but with all the talk and posts I have been reading, I am now having second thoughts. Now to me, "Betty" from ORDOLL looks to be older than 18. But that's my opinion. Any thoughts? I mean, there are millions of grown women here in the USA that are under 4'5", and have small breasts, so I understand about the new creeper law they are working on, but I don't think Betty crosses that line.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 125cm too small?

Post by kambui »

Get what works for you. That bill isn't even law. Apply some make up, dress the doll in adult type clothing, good to go. I was married to a Filipina woman for 20 years. She was 4 feet 7 inches. There are short women in this world. You don't need to justify it. Get what works for YOU.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

The OR 125 looks pretty mature to me. I have a WM 125CM named Jyoti. She has a bit fuller figure than the OR, but is very true to scale. Got her for similar reasons. There's a link to some of her threads in my signature below. :wink:

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

kambui wrote:Get what works for you. That bill isn't even law. Apply some make up, dress the doll in adult type clothing, good to go. I was married to a Filipina woman for 20 years. She was 4 feet 7 inches. There are short women in this world. You don't need to justify it. Get what works for YOU.

Your right Kambui. And thanks! :glou:

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Mr Franz wrote:The OR 125 looks pretty mature to me. I have a WM 125CM named Jyoti. She has a bit fuller figure than the OR, but is very true to scale. Got her for similar reasons. There's a link to some of her threads in my signature below. :wink:

I have looked at that doll, but am drawn back to Betty. I don't know why, but I like short skinny women. Just my preference I guess. I'll have to check my bills, but I may have enough to order her at the end of next week. :D

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Very good advice from everyone, get what you like. you are the one that will be happy.
I almost bought her myself, till I went with the small YL. Love the new skeleton they offer.

It's always a please moving a mall doll compared to the lager one.

And by the looks of the OR banner at the top of the page it Christmas,
and I always try to get something nice for myself on Christmas... :D
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

justintime wrote:Very good advice from everyone, get what you like. you are the one that will be happy.
I almost bought her myself, till I went with the small YL. Love the new skeleton they offer.

It's always a please moving a mall doll compared to the lager one.

And by the looks of the OR banner at the top of the page it Christmas,
and I always try to get something nice for myself on Christmas... :D
That's right, Christmas in July :) :glou:

Dick Centric
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dick Centric »

Those a A cups? Look more like a B to me. I'm looking at a knetsch 140; in that size doll, they offer a "flat chest" style. It isn't a true flat chest but looks to me more like an A cup. There 'small' breast is much larger than Betty's. :)

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

She doesn't look young at all, and those are very nice A cups - a perfect handful. I have not looked at OR dolls before. They look good. Some of their other faces would look younger on this body. I have a 60 pound doll now, at my limit and then some. This doll at 38 pounds would be a delight to handle. Clothing would be a problem I think. Next year I will have to consider this, I'm not getting younger.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

You won't go wrong with an OR Doll, no matter what the size.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:She doesn't look young at all, and those are very nice A cups - a perfect handful. I have not looked at OR dolls before. They look good. Some of their other faces would look younger on this body. I have a 60 pound doll now, at my limit and then some. This doll at 38 pounds would be a delight to handle. Clothing would be a problem I think. Next year I will have to consider this, I'm not getting younger.

I too thought about the clothing, but I'm thinking most of the cloths I have from my "bigger" doll, might just fit. They might be a tad baggy, but will do, and I'm sure there are plenty of sites that sells clothing for this size doll. I work with a woman who is 4'6" and I tease her sometimes about her shopping for clothing. But there's clothing for every size tho. :thumbs_up:

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Meso wrote:You won't go wrong with an OR Doll, no matter what the size.

I agree :D :glou:

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

She definitely looks over 18, and she's definitely beautiful.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

That would be a good doll to have. I have that head and it only looks good on that size. It's one of the prettiest faces, but exclusively on short dolls. I originally bought that head with a 168cm body and should have been warned against that.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

DexterQuest wrote:That would be a good doll to have. I have that head and it only looks good on that size. It's one of the prettiest faces, but exclusively on short dolls. I originally bought that head with a 168cm body and should have been warned against that.

Yeah, I would think that her head would look kind of small on a 168cm body. 8O

INFORMATIONS