ufdolls.com

Get A Brand New Ultimate Fantasy Doll For Only $500!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Get A Brand New Ultimate Fantasy Doll For Only $500!

Post by Sodium »

Looking at the photos, just from the bust size that has to be the Kitty model, right? The reality is so much better than the promo photos... Well whichever it is, it's crazy how nice she looks. Great work by Pipedream. Amazing detail to the body, real exciting times we live in. =]

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - that's Kitty

I prefer the Kitty face to Carmen but would prefer the Carmen body with more realistic chest and a little off the weight. Bianca looks like a stunning face.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Tomorrow is Canadian Thanks Giving and also the start of the last week to submit entries for the contest! Two things to look forwards to!

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

QweQaz
Ex-Member

Post by QweQaz »

Sounds kind of stingy to me, why not just give it away and have the winner pay for shipping?

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

QweQaz wrote:Sounds kind of stingy to me, why not just give it away and have the winner pay for shipping?
Shipping these things probably comes close to the $500 and they're giving away five for that price (I believe that winners pay $500 and all shipping/fees are covered but don't quote me on that). Also they said that everyone who enters win or lose will get a deal on a doll. Yes if they were just giving one away for $500 and you had to pay shipping fees this would be stingy but how they're going about it is pretty damn generous if you ask me. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Guys we know the suspense is killing you...BUT THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!

There's less than 1 week left for you to get your Ultimate First Date submissions in for a chance to win a brand new Ultimate Fantasy Doll for only $500!(shipping, handling & import taxes ALL INCLUDED!)

Send your email to ultimatefirstdate@pipedreamproducts.com, and even if you're not chosen to be one of the five UFD Ambassadors, you'll still qualify for a special introductory discount to take one of our brand new babes home with you!

Here's another beautiful Bianca pic to help get you through the week...Cheers!
UltimateFantasyDOLL3-279.jpg
UltimateFantasyDOLL3-279.jpg (221.4 KiB) Viewed 6767 times

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Noice!

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Lonewolftee

Post by Lonewolftee »

This is an awesome contest, I just submitted mine for a shot at one of these gorgeous girls. Good luck to everyone participating.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Excitment levels rising!

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

Hello it sounds tempting but would be too hard to receive and handle that big and heavy doll, also I am in western europe, maybe later you do a contest for 135-140 cm
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

3 more days and we will finally know who are the lucky guys :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

ginastiqbm1 wrote:Hello it sounds tempting but would be too hard to receive and handle that big and heavy doll, also I am in western europe, maybe later you do a contest for 135-140 cm
Your location won't change anything if you win, they never said they were only shipping North America. The weight though, not much you can do about that unless you want to start hitting the gym and getting hella swol! ;P
Dollpimp2018 wrote:3 more days and we will finally know who are the lucky guys :glou:
It's killing me. Time is going so slowly! XD

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

resurgam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by resurgam »

I entered the contest and submitted my paper. However, it would be nice if pipedream would send acknowledgement to the email address it was sent from that entry was received. Just a piece of mind. Happened too many times I did not realize I miss typed email address or was not delivered for whatever reason.
Also, may be we can see statistic too like how many entries were received and if parties agree maybe read papers to see peoples creativity and passion for dolls.

:evilbat: Helloween is coming :-D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtPs1QrMI1I I mean halloween... she is comming...
I hope for me :lol:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

resurgam wrote:I entered the contest and submitted my paper. However, it would be nice if pipedream would send acknowledgement to the email address it was sent from that entry was received. Just a piece of mind. Happened too many times I did not realize I miss typed email address or was not delivered for whatever reason.
Also, may be we can see statistic too like how many entries were received and if parties agree maybe read papers to see peoples creativity and passion for dolls.

:evilbat: Helloween is coming :-D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtPs1QrMI1I I mean halloween... she is comming...
I hope for me :lol:
As long as you copied and pasted the e-mail address they posted you should be good. But I can understand the anxiety, would suck if you had a winning entry but fucked up the e-mail address and missed out. ='[

Two day hype is real! Just out of curiosity, which of the gals would you chose if you won?

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

resurgam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by resurgam »

You get it bro :-D . Its nerve wrecking...
I would choose Carmen. Nice body with right sized breasts, not too big not too small, pretty brunette.
I really love Bianca`s face but for the moment no option for customization.

And I see you would go with Bianca. Not bad, not bad at all :-D .The deadline is approaching but the competition... ahh...

INFORMATIONS