www.ordoll.com

Behold! Manageable H-cup Sally's more pics

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Behold! Manageable H-cup Sally's more pics

Post by ORdoll »

156cm height, H cup boobs, sexy body shape
Attachments
Ellen-156H+248 (12)_副本.jpg
Ellen-156H+248 (12)_副本.jpg (287.52 KiB) Viewed 1641 times
Ellen-156H+248 (12)_1副本.jpg
Ellen-156H+248 (12)_1副本.jpg (372.78 KiB) Viewed 1641 times
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Question, love this doll I’m really close to pulling the trigger on her. My question is about the breasts/nipple size. I really like round 2 found on page 1... my question is I’ve see this doll with different size nipples. Are her nipples (on round two the dark ones) factory or are they enlarged and colored from the factory? I prefer bigger nippled dolls.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

mcidcbcmd wrote:Question, love this doll I’m really close to pulling the trigger on her. My question is about the breasts/nipple size. I really like round 2 found on page 1... my question is I’ve see this doll with different size nipples. Are her nipples (on round two the dark ones) factory or are they enlarged and colored from the factory? I prefer bigger nippled dolls.
HI there, when ordering most vendor sites will allow you to specify what size areola you want around the nipple and the factory will then do them as ordered using makeup which, as I recall, they fix with heat although eventually the colour fades but its easy enough to renew with standard powder makeup. The OR156H is indeed a wonderful doll, nice and curvy yet still around 33kg although I would imagine if you get the gel breasts that will add a little extra weight. My 156H is the one pictured above and is now 4 years old and still going strong!

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I think I didn’t clarify, lol. I have dolls I understand the makeup thing, I guess what I’m asking is the size before the makeup. Some dolls come with larger areolas standard and makeup is added for added color and or size. This OR doll I’ve seen advertised with both larger and smaller areolas, I assume it’s just makeup?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes it's undoubtedly just makeup. In fact my gal had bigger areola initially but I've deliberately made them a bit smaller. Some sculpts do seem to have a slightly larger areola size in the mould though, I've got a few here myself.

INFORMATIONS