www.ordoll.com

My new 156H

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
metrax

My new 156H

Post by metrax »

Hello doll lovers, here is my (so far) experience with OR-Doll.

(A quick warning, this text was written with help from google translation)

Ordered the doll last year in December, communication with Joyce was very helpful and answers came very quick.
After a wait of 24 days the doll arrived save at her new home, after a first quick check in her box I found only
a broken toe nail. Don’t know how this happened because the packing of the doll was very good.
DSC05923a.jpg
DSC05923a.jpg (57.89 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
First modification,
DSC05924a.jpg
DSC05924a.jpg (77.1 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
As she is not my first doll, unpacking her was rather routine and quickly done without distracting growths in the pants.
DSC05932a.jpg
DSC05932a.jpg (70.52 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
A few wigs were added as an extra, but what I missed was a piece of TPE in skin color for any repairs. (But no manufacturer has done that yet).
DSC05919a.jpg
DSC05919a.jpg (111.13 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
Comparing the TPE with my nine month older WM is a big difference. Very soft and almost no smell out of the box.
So off to the bathroom for a first wash and light powdering, afterwards looking for some clothes that fit (a little challenge with H-cup).

And now we’re coming to the less funny stuff.

Her right arm does not hold a position and the right shoulder does not. Her left arm is partially loose, depending on the angel. Both ankles are almost loose, I can move them with two fingers.
I immediately informed Joyce and also made videos that show the problem. One suggested solution was the repair at a dealer in my country, but I'm not sure how invisible the cuts are afterward. Or I pay 385 dollars for shipping a new doll. ( Does nobody really check what is being sent? )

Then I took some pictures with the doll and put her on her stomach.
DSC06025_1.jpg
DSC06025_1.jpg (103.96 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
DSC06043a.jpg
DSC06043a.jpg (82.68 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
The result you can see below, it happened to both breasts. (Here someone once said, everything bigger like d-cup only solid breast).
IMG_0060_1.jpg
IMG_0060_1.jpg (100.91 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
I also informed Joyce about it.

She wanted to report back after Chinese New Year, let's see what happens.
Happy in doll heaven

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My new 156H

Post by Boobman »

I am sorry for your dolls problems. I have stated it here in these forums often. Why is the cost of shipping back a defective doll or damaged doll or a replacement doll sent automatically put the financial hit on us the buyer for something we had no control over besides we paid for the shipping once already. I do not want the dealer or vendor to take the financial hit either. The burden should be on the manufacturer solely once it has been established with proof the problems with the doll were not a end user caused problem. I had stated before TDF as part of accreditation should have this as a rule of obligation the shipping costs, etc are on them for shipping back defective/damaged doll or any replacement sent. Why it is not that way is baffling to me & makes me angry & even more leery of these manufacturers like do they really give a rats ass at all about customer satisfaction aside, just making them whole without having to accept a inferior quality, defective or damaged doll. How many times does this have to take place before this forum says as a whole enough is enough already with this crap!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

The bubble i think is where the hollow breast was filled with air, the pressure forced that weak point to blister. Another reason i would get a solid only breast design. Even so i would not lay my larger solid breasted dolls on their stomach for fear of tearing etc.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

If that were my doll the place these manufacturers have placed themselves in with me, i would send them a email the vendor you bought her from give them a week for a refund if you are not willing to take a compromise or settle for a inferior, defective or damaged product, i would contest the transaction with the service i used to pay for the doll if any like PayPal or your C.C.C. directly if that's how you did the transaction. The manufacturers should be beholding to us & their vendors not the customer/end user be beholding to them. If they think the way they conduct business is we have to settle with what we get, we have to incur any additional chargers not of our cause but theirs, then they are just the same as any goddamn run of the mill thief on Alibaba etc. Also let it be said here i am not against OR Doll or have any ulterior motive. I think they some wonderful sculpts i have said so in a few of the running OR Doll threads. This for me is about fairness & doing the right thing with your vendors & end customers. We should not have to fight to get this level of fairness or service it should be expected by the manufacturers to do so.

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Titties

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

metrax wrote:Hello doll lovers, here is my (so far) experience with OR-Doll.

(A quick warning, this text was written with help from google translation)
Hi, dear metrax

So sorry for your waiting. Our factory staff are just back from national holiday of Chinese New Year.

I just get the info from our factory staff today.

We have a maintenance location in your country, the staff there will help you. :D

The nail and the bubble will be fixed.

Could you please send your doll by express to that maintenance location?

If possible, touch in with me by email, please. There are some details to discuss with you, including the address thing.

Don't worry about the express cost, we will cover it.

I think there must be a misunderstanding, Enlish is not my mother language too. :wink: Maybe you need to pay for the express cost first, then I transfer the money to you. But this is not the only way, we will talk about it by mail too.

My mail: ordoll88@gmail.com

Regards,
Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Thank You Joyce, addressing problems is good, a satisfied happy & made whole customer is a return customer.

INFORMATIONS