www.ordoll.com

G cup boobs! 156cm height!Another classic! Sexy body!

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
jrdoll
Location: Second Star on the right and then straight until morning

Re: G cup boobs! 156cm height!Another classic! Sexy body!

Post by jrdoll »

ORdoll wrote:
jrdoll wrote:HEI Joyce, look at the head of OR!
I just changed the makeup a little and tried to add freckles!

Wow, JR, this head blew me away. You can do the make-cup? You are so talented! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Oh oh, here we go in the difficult,
what little I know about make-up is because I saw it from my ex-wife and some friends, I just put a new lipstick on Monica, put on her eyes a little, put it on her cheeks and put a little on her nose powder that women put on to give a little color, and for freckles I used a brown pencil.
One thing I learned: do not overdo it, it seems that the colors come out later, the first time I tried to make up a doll after I finished I said to myself: Ok, now you can go out and go and kill Batman , :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: G cup boobs! 156cm height!Another classic! Sexy body!

Post by ORdoll »

jrdoll wrote: One thing I learned: do not overdo it, it seems that the colors come out later, the first time I tried to make up a doll after I finished I said to myself: Ok, now you can go out and go and kill Batman , :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Haha, great sense of humor, JR :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D :D :D
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS