www.ordoll.com

Please take a nice name for me -I am a college student

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Please take a nice name for me -I am a college student

Post by ORdoll »

More beautiful dolls please see www.ordoll.com!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Well it looks like Liu Yi Fei is now going to be much better known in the West, perhaps a household name!

So, did you guys ever finish her head? I took a look at your site and while I must say, you have quite a beautiful selection of heads, I don't see this one.
Attachments
crystal-mulan-1511976442.jpg
crystal-mulan-1511976442.jpg (41.61 KiB) Viewed 1237 times

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Great sculpting! As for name, I like the actress Shu Qui and the name too. Tao is cute too. Thanks for the smaller breasts. One manufacturer has an A cup that is very, very, small. One between that and most of the other A cups would be lovely. I also find the waist size to be an issue in fitting clothes. The bottoms are fine, but the waist so small even underwear does not fit snug, unless you buy child sizes.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Wow. Just wow!!! Excuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor. Absolutely stunning work. That face!!!!
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Gundam wrote:Well it looks like Liu Yi Fei is now going to be much better known in the West, perhaps a household name!

So, did you guys ever finish her head? I took a look at your site and while I must say, you have quite a beautiful selection of heads, I don't see this one.
I forgot to include the link! Sure would like to see her in a doll face. Liu Yi Fei has been named to play Mulan in the upcoming Disney remake!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-42177082
Attachments
crystal-mulan-1511976442.jpg
crystal-mulan-1511976442.jpg (34.15 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (49.42 KiB) Viewed 1185 times

INFORMATIONS