www.ordoll.com

OR dolls have new skeleton too

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

OR dolls have new skeleton too

Post by ORdoll »

We are proud to announce that we do for all our dolls new Jinsan skeleton with the shrug shoulders design.

It's extra $80 if you want.

Best regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: OR dolls have new skeleton too

Post by coolumbia »

Great step forward. Has the goose-neck or wrists been upgraded in any way too?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ORdoll wrote:We are proud to announce that we do for all our dolls new Jinsan skeleton with the shrug shoulders design.

It's extra $80 if you want.

Best regards

Joyce
Why not make it the default skeleton instead of nickel and dimeing customers? The extra cost would no doubt be made up through increased sales. Sounds like just a way to increase profits rather then some great an innovation. :whistle:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

No doubt this may happen, but then the JINSAN factory still has to use up all their stockpile of the currently older chassis design components.

So why would a business model charge the same for a more expensive chassis, and discount the older line chassis dolls.

This is a business rather than a charity, so to make money it makes sense to maintain the status quo on pricing for the non upgraded doll, charge an option cost for an upgraded chassis option (like they do with the standing foot option), and then still have the option to offer free upgraded chassis, free extra heads or free standing feet options as part of promotional sales from time to time.

Just my thoughts there.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

No change on the Goose neck.
Do not shoot the messenger
Jeff

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Thanks

Yes we understand what you say as it appears. But really whilst all the manufacturers very enthusiastic about shrug shoulders, we don't consider great addition to function of doll. Many of our photograph customers show how effective the current skeleton - such as Rose 156B who has been photographed perhaps in every position imaginable viewtopic.php?f=224&t=87457 and the shrug shoulder skeleton isn't vital to her look natural.

So why make the default doll more expensive for improvement which nice but not essential? We focus on good doll with good price and sculptural excellent for all variety of taste.

Best regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I agree that it should be an extra option cost , as this is a specialty item that some may want and if so could pay the extra cost , and i agree this would leave the regular dolls at a cheaper base price that they are now .

not shooting the messenger , but car dealers don't give you a optional convertible for a free price its an extra option and adds to the cost. dolls are same way .
many would not want a higher price for a doll that can hunch the shoulders as many would never use it. and wouldn't like the price increase .
anyone that wants that particular item can order it as a option . knowing it will add to the dolls cost .

I wasn't really aware that doll companies are nickel and dimeing anyone to death (unless this is being used as a expression only. i think the doll companies (many) don't charge a lot extra for many different things . unless their is things i haven't seen . as far as i know though ordolls many different things such as fingernails and colors, hair , etc. is all figured in the price , no extra cost . with the exception that some dolls that are bigger cost more , but some dolls that are smaller also cost less. so is priced accordingly.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

which is weird, because other Jinshan companies are no longer doing gooseneck.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Which ones? or would that breach so roc?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If YL or WM has it, Joyce will too!
I am still attempting to get an answer to clear the "BF"
Jeff

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: get an answer to clear the "BF"
Our doll do not have BFs before arriving with their intended manfriends. Previous boyfriends not allowed.

Best regards

Joyce

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

this post is getting strange . do you mean bf as in boy friend?? or does bf have another meaning , and if it does mean bf , did someone think that the dolls had a boy friend (having sex?) before dolls was shipped to owners??
i see Joyce answered that with a no bf before shipping to customers , as it isn't allowed . and for good reason.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

ORdoll wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote: get an answer to clear the "BF"
Our doll do not have BFs before arriving with their intended manfriends. Previous boyfriends not allowed.
timetraveler1 wrote:this post is getting strange . do you mean bf as in boy friend?? or does bf have another meaning , and if it does mean bf , did someone think that the dolls had a boy friend (having sex?) before dolls was shipped to owners??
i see Joyce answered that with a no bf before shipping to customers , as it isn't allowed . and for good reason.
I think Jeff meant "...clear the 'Beijing Fog'", but Joyce acted as if he said, "...clear the 'Boy Friend'" - either a misunderstanding, or some impressive wordplay!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Zzzzz is correct!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Our factory not near Beijing. No fog.

Best regards

Joyce

INFORMATIONS