www.ordoll.com

So What Exactly Are the Boobs Made of Now?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Taffer
Ex-Member

So What Exactly Are the Boobs Made of Now?

Post by Taffer »

Or rolled out a new softer boob system 4-6 months ago, at the time they only updated a few models with the new soft boobs. Has anyone bought one of these models and can confirm that the breast feel natural and aren't filled with air?

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: So What Exactly Are the Boobs Made of Now?

Post by tubbienine »

I recently acquired a 3 year old OR156H and was thinking the boobs would be like putty since they are large and hollow. I actually had been focusing on this specific sculpt for quite a while but did not know it was 3 years old (at least). Sad to say, I am extremely disappointed at how hard the boobs are. They are hollow but the bulk of the boob is solid and there is really no squishy feeling to it like an older 135 Viola doll I have that has boobs that are so soft, they feel just like the real thing!

Are the 156 H cup boobs softer in subsequent versions? and are they much softer?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I have an 18 month old OR156H and I would say that her boobs are certainly softer than my YL148D from the previous year. They must be partially hollow to achieve the weight of 33kg but they are not as soft as my most recent YL148D that arrived last month as the tpe is even softer than a year ago. I would imagine that any new OR156 would have similarly softer boobs as they all come from the Jinsan factory.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

When I got the OR156H, I also got a used Ruby 13. I couldn't imagine that anything silicone could be softer than TPE but the Ruby 13 boobs are the softest boob I ever felt. Much more than any TPE boob. They spoiled me, I guess.

The OR156H boobs have a very thick bottom portion in solid TPE, at least the one I have. This prevents them really being squeezable as they could be. I saw a video of an OR156G that was made by the factory of their latest boob softness and it looks like the Ruby 13 doll but the state that this is not available for the 156 H cup. Only their 156 G cup.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

They seam to experiment more on the G cup then the H.body wise I remember people on here stating the G was softer then the H. then newer versions of the H matched the softness of the G.That video of the soft breasts was a while ago . Could always ask joyce if that innovation has moved to the H cup. FWIW the G cup is a nice sculpt also. Sorry to hear you are disappointed with your doll.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Maybe the boobs on the H are too big to safely make really soft and squishy as on the G. I guess it's always important to know all the developments and age of the dolls when buying used.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I just got the 160 large hip and her tits feel very real. Ive had several of my guy and girl friends compare hers to the g&h cups and they all agree
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I just got the 160 large hip and her tits feel very real. Ive had several of my guy and girl friends compare hers to the g&h cups and they all agree
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

INFORMATIONS