www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

Just ordered my first doll from MSLD (Jade)

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
peanbens
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just ordered my first doll from MSLD (Jade)

Post by peanbens »

Hi all brand new to this...

I have fantasised over a love doll for decades. I have just ordered Jade from MySiliconLoveDoll, ordered 7th Jan. My mistake was I have ordered regular feet and now wish I had ordered standing feet but i am not getting any response to emails or phone calls so may have missed out on this change....Guys if you are reading this please change the feet!!!! order number 53208 (pretty please) just bill me the difference.

Looking forwards to meeting her...

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Just ordered my first doll from MSLD (Jade)

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello peanbens and welcome to the forum as well as congrats on your first doll order... as to your dilemma over the standing vs non-standing give them about 48 hours to respond... if they don't respond within that time just be persistent.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

peanbens
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Just ordered my first doll from MSLD (Jade)

Post by peanbens »

Yep thanks will do ...This forum is great and great to be a part of

INFORMATIONS