www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

long overdue order

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
eagleeye

long overdue order

Post by eagleeye »

I'm very worried. I ordered a doll with full payment 18 days ago (10/27/17) from MSLD and have not received it nor have I even been notified that it has shipped. My customer support messages I send over the last 4 days have gone unanswered. I'm starting to wonder if I have been swindled. Can anyone help? Thanks

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: long overdue order

Post by CF »

Have you tried sending a PM to the company, here on the Forum? Their account is MySiliconeLoveDoll.

At the bottom of this thread you'll see: Board index » Love Dolls & Active Doll Manufacturers (CLICK HERE) » Doll Vendors » MySiliconeLoveDoll

Click the last link ("MySiliconeLoveDoll") and you'll see any number of links for the company's TDF account. Hope this helps.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I went with a different vendor and ended up waiting exactly 4 months... I'm not familiar with this vendor but I wouldn't be getting too worked up just yet.
All vendors are really small companies and communication can lapse now and then.
CF is right though, try to use this forum to contact them. Just them being an approved vendor here on TDF means they've proven themselves in the past.
Hang in there!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

eagleeye

Post by eagleeye »

Thanks for the advice and directions! I found their TDF profile but don't see a way to PM them. Obviously new to the forum (& industry) so I'm still fumbling around a little. I noticed they haven't visited the forum since late August so that's also a little disconcerting. Their own site's cust reviews haven't had an entry in 2 months after averaging one every 5-7 days or so for months. I jumped the gun about 2 weeks ago and sent them a CS inquiry and did receive a quick reply and was told to allow 1-2 weeks for production. That expired 4 days ago. I should have investigated more closely but fell in love with "Wendy"....love at 1st sight! She's nuts about me!!! Will try to chill a little but just a little communication and truth from them would go a long way!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to TDF eagleeye.

You're probably still safe, and I wouldn't worry too much yet. You can't send a PM until you've reached 5 approved posts and become a full member. In the meantime, I'd try to call or email them and ask for a status update.

From their website:
24/7 via Phone/Email
No matter what is your inquiry we will make ourselves available around the clock, from monday to sunday. You can reach us anytime on our US phone (+1 702 425 3322) or via email: contact@mysiliconelovedoll.com

eagleeye

Post by eagleeye »

Seattle Slew wrote:Welcome to TDF eagleeye.

You're probably still safe, and I wouldn't worry too much yet. You can't send a PM until you've reached 5 approved posts and become a full member. In the meantime, I'd try to call or email them and ask for a status update.

From their website:
24/7 via Phone/Email
No matter what is your inquiry we will make ourselves available around the clock, from monday to sunday. You can reach us anytime on our US phone (+1 702 425 3322) or via email: contact@mysiliconelovedoll.com
Thanks for the warm welcome, Seattle (& all)! Over the last 4 days, I've used their CS message page, replied to that previous 10 day old email, and most recently direct email to the "contact" address but that was just a few hours ago so I'll just hang on and see what develops. International call?...maybe if I must. Pretty disappointed that I took a few days off later this week and next to be here when she arrived based on their timetable. I'm guessing that's pretty much wasted now. She's got some sweet "welcome home" gifts waiting for her. Can't wait to see the look on her face when she opens them! :wink: Thanks again!

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Oh, the waiting can be the hardest part! Did you look in the vendor section of the forum and ask others how long they wait? Maybe that too will set your mind at ease and give you a better idea of what sort of time frame you are looking at. Keep us updated!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

eagleeye

Post by eagleeye »

Woke up this morning to an email response with sincere apology for response delay and tracking# of shipment!!!! It appears they even did some kind of priority delivery as it is expected to take just 3-4 days delivery time. Wish I had waited to post here just another day. Feeling a little small right now. Thank you MSLD! And thank you all here! Its going to be a very long 3 days! More later

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats, that's great to hear. :thumbs_up: Over the next 3 days, maybe read a bit on care and maintenance. Here are a couple topics to look over:
viewtopic.php?f=227&t=88739
viewtopic.php?p=672034#p672034

Maybe order her some clothing and perfume when you need a break from reading.

INFORMATIONS