www.textiledoll.com

My Alise - Textile Doll Loli

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Topchef

Re: My Alise - Textile Doll Loli

Post by Topchef »

:crying: sad news.... Alise broke her nose from a face front fall during a photo shoot....

She will be sent back to Jury for repair... I guess she will be on hiatus from the modeling business for a few weeks...
Attachments
Last photo before the fall... she was in the similar outfit as the young and tender that stayed in her room...
Last photo before the fall... she was in the similar outfit as the young and tender that stayed in her room...
Alise038.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 4860 times
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Topchef wrote::crying: sad news.... Alise broke her nose from a face front fall during a photo shoot....

She will be sent back to Jury for repair... I guess she will be on hiatus from the modeling business for a few weeks...
that's not good... how can fabric break?

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

@r363b, the face (as the entire head matter of fact) is not fabric, more resemble to an advance "paper mache" doll. Basically the paint on the nose is cracked and chipped... the injury (visual wise) is no different that a real person falling hard face down....

My lady in waiting

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Topchef, best wishes to Alise, may she get well soon with Jury´s help. She´s such a cutie!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Thanks Chris.

I am totally devastated by this ordeal... And as I realize, I have more attachment and feelings toward Alise over my Meiki Plush (that is why I never thought of naming Meiki Plush)...

For those that are about to get a doll for the first time, be prepare her (or his) well being will be part of yours, definitely beyond just a fun box that unconditionally takes your squeezing and pounding....

Ironically, her orders of new outfits starting to arrive, guess they will be here for her when she recovers... As I notice now, the young and tender that stayed over did set things more lively in Alise's room (like the left over toiletries, reminiscent of the Juicy Couture perfume, her just arrived Victoria Secret order...)...

My lady in waiting

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi topchef, yes, a doll isn´t just a doll if you let her, you´ll feel for her like a human being, and why not, that´s what you treat her like. :D She´ll be happy to wear her new clothes and look even more pretty for you when she´s recovered. And she can laugh about the left overs of her young and tender guests.
Chris

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

Hi Topchef
So sorry to hear about Alise's mishap. I can guess how you must be feeling as, guess what, I managed to do just the same with my Signe today. We are away at the UK Doll Forum meet and I was doing an outdoor shoot with the lady perched on a rickety wooden bridge, I turned my back for a moment and she fell forward on to her face, damaging her chin. That's two heads that Jury is going to be getting back for repair. My own stupid fault, I could kick myself. Fortunately, I do have a spare Mellisa head for her, so she isn't completely out of action. Commiserations my friend, I too have fallen head over heels for my textile doll (much to the chagrin of my Teddybabes) and can appreciate only too well how you feel.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Topchef, I had the honour to meet Jensguy´s awesome lady Signe and I can understand that you feel for yours.
Hi Jensguy, I hope you got home safe and sound and Signe will be fine again soon.

Chris

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

:multi: Jury has done his magic in getting Alise healed! She should be back on more photoshoot once I get over this Halloween hump.... Hopefully, Alise and I can spent some quality time before I dive back into the busy holiday season. Just hope there will not be any guest staying over during that time...

Jensguy, I guess you will see Signe return from recovery soon. I can hardly tell a horrific ordeal has ever happened to Alise after Jury's healing touch :wink:

BTW, you have done an excellent review on your experience with Signe (and great photos)!

Chris, got any plan to bring a cousin of Alise & Signe home?

My lady in waiting

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Topchef,
right now I´m determined to order a DS doll at the end of the year but I´m thinking hard about a textile doll in the upcoming year,
Chris

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Chris,

DS Doll is quite photogenic, my "doll mentor" owns two (2012 132cm and a recent 158cm). All depends on the application.... Definitely textiledoll wins in the department for better day to day bedroom intimacy :mrgreen:

My lady in waiting

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Topchef, yes, the new one is going to model and pose a lot. I´m sure Alise is great for cuddling as well. If I get a textile doll she´ll have to live with Brigitte sharing my twin bed with me though, but I guess she´ll be fine to sleep on my side of the bed, :mrgreen:
Chris

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

*want*

Alice in Wonderland, check.., Super hot body and face..check, Perfectly placed insert and phenominal posability....check..

How do I get this doll, again!?!

She reminds me of the anime doll only different head, or maybe a dekunobu with more western face.

Very, very nice.

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Topchef, I had the honour to meet Jensguy´s awesome lady Signe and I can understand that you feel for yours.
Hi Jensguy, I hope you got home safe and sound and Signe will be fine again soon.

Chris
Likewise and as a TeddyBabe servant I was really surprised at the quality of this doll, ok, I'll cough to being a tad envious.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

@Staraway, the maker is based in Lativa, you may check its website http://www.textiledoll.com for more details on the available head and body options, and how to order one. Since the maker produce them by hand one at a time, I suggest to place an order soon to ensure you get on the queue (I bet the queue is getting even longer since Jensguy's review)

@Fenrisulfr, no need to feel green (envious) :mrgreen: you can have both like Jensguy.

My lady in waiting

INFORMATIONS