www.textiledoll.com

Welcome Annija, my textile beauty

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
kharmichead

Welcome Annija, my textile beauty

Post by kharmichead »

She arrived today all the way from Latvia. It took 3 weeks to make and 11 days to ship. It did take a couple months waiting in line for my girl to be made but this was to be expected. For those who may not know, yes she is a Textile Doll, her 'skin' similar to an anime fabric doll. Yuri did an excellent job bringing her to life, she's just what I expected and more.

She came in the box as the pic shows without any extra padding but there were no problems. Although a couple of the fingernails have already come off but no big deal, they are very delicate but easy to put back on. In general she feels a little more fragile than my anime doll. Annija is lighter or about the same and Trixie is only a 130cm. Annija is the 150cm 'Paris' body that the breasts were reduced to about an A or small B I would say and the legs were slimmed. In hindsight I should have told him to just keep the legs the way most of them look on his website. I love her but the hips and butt are very shapely which is great but the slim legs don't look as proportionate with the torso in some angles. Or I should of had the torso slimmed but I'm not sure how much could have been done with the pelvic/hip structure.

The skeleton isn't like the anime doll, it's not a 'rigid' metal feeling skeleton that has 'clicks' where the legs and arms joints lock into certain places. In other words it's a little harder to pose her for me, especially since I have only played with her today! It's more like a wire feel to it but only the joints, like they are plastic 'bones' and her joints feel like wire or elastic bands. It's hard to tell. Also her head being a harder plaster material it's a lot heavier than the body so she's very top heavy.

We've only played a couple times but already Annija has rocked my world, mainly because she's so beautiful to me I think. She is probably best in doggie position but I had no problem with her on top or in missionary but I used a pillow behind her back for that. I have only tried the Lilith series inserts in her both times but they fit perfect with no modification. I will post some more pics and better review when we get to know each other a little better. Any questions just ask. Here's the pics, hope you enjoy! Now I have to go as Annija has my full attention!!
Attachments
082.JPG
082.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 9046 times
099.JPG
099.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 9046 times
115.JPG
115.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 9045 times
122.JPG
122.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 9045 times
151.JPG
151.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 9045 times

devlin1044
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Welcome Annija, my textile beauty

Post by devlin1044 »

She looks beautiful !!!

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

Congratulations Kharmichead, Annija is just adorable.

I found with Signe that it took a little time to get used to the way she moves as she was so different to my experience with Teddybabes. Once you've spent a little time with her I think you'll find how easy it is to achieve just about any naturalistic pose with Annija. The other thing you'll soon get used to is that her skin sometimes bunches and seams move, just needing to be smoothed back into place every now and again.

Have a great honeymoon with your lovely girl.

PS. Which head did you choose for her - looks like maybe Clare?

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Thanks all, yes Annija has the Claire head and pink skin. And skin hasn't seemed to bunch too bad, just the hands. It feels very good too, almost like pantyhose and she didn't have a weird smell like my anime doll. Almost more of a natural 'sweet' smell.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Wow! Karmichead! She is gorgeous! Annija is the prettiest textile doll I have ever seen!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

Beautiful photos! :thumbs_up:
Your little girl is very cute. I wish you happiness! :angel:

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

I forgot to ask before about Annija's skin tone. Her colouring looks a little deeper than Signe's, does Annija have the 'carribean tan' skin?

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

wow she is hot, Karmichead!
welcome to the world of textile dolls, great photos. Celeste says hi :-)
:glou: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Karmichead, and a warm welcome to you, Annijy, you look fabulous. Have a very happy honeymoon and have a lot of fun. Please keep the pics coming and don´t forget to submit her to the Matrix! :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

jensguy56 wrote:I forgot to ask before about Annija's skin tone. Her colouring looks a little deeper than Signe's, does Annija have the 'carribean tan' skin?
It's supposed to be natural skin tone but it does look a little closer to the carribean but I think it's lighting, Annija doesn't look tan to me in person.

And thanks karmamusic, Annija says hi to Celeste and thinks she's very pretty...they could be sisters!

Here's some more pics to liven the thread up, I'll try and take some new ones in different clothes and poses but she's ummm... been keeping me busy!
Attachments
092.JPG
092.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 8938 times
111.JPG
111.JPG (1.96 MiB) Viewed 8938 times
137.JPG
137.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 8938 times
117.JPG
117.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 8938 times
120.JPG
120.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 8938 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh my, she´s a beauty indeed!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Congrats! Happy Honeymoon :multi:
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

ivanova

Post by ivanova »

Very nice. Were there any import duties or fees? Or hassle?

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

ivanova wrote:Very nice. Were there any import duties or fees? Or hassle?
Thanks all, we've been quite happy with each other! If there were any import fees they were handled by shipper. I have only ordered 2 dolls and I live in the US but no duties on either. I think that's maybe more of a Canada or Europe thing but I could be wrong. And absolutely no hassle except for the long wait but it was worth it!

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

I really like Annija's smaller breasts, they look beautifully natural, pert and in perfect proportion. I think that's one definite spec requirement for when Jury gets to make my next girl.

INFORMATIONS